September 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Powerful Prophetic Demonic Deception

Legitimate questions. It’s something I’m wondering about right now, perhaps even more extensively than right here on this very topic.

How much poking through evil do I need to do? How much evil do I have to see? What does it accomplish when I see more evil?

There are phrases that really “push my buttons”. One of them is, “He’s coming back, sooner than you could possibly imagine.” Um… I imagined Him coming back yesterday. I’m still here. Was that not soon enough?

It is starting to get into what feels like sensationalism. And I’m honestly considering whether I need to take a step back, perhaps from JD, perhaps from this forum even, and perhaps even a few of the prophecy teachers I see online.

I’m not upset at anyone. I only am questioning whether all of this “info” swirling around is actually a good thing for me in a spiritual sense, especially when much of it tends to foster a spirit of fear. (Little red warning flag going up.)

20 Likes