September 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Powerful Prophetic Demonic Deception

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources (Links): Here

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks very candidly about today’s powerful prophetic demonic deception in this last hour before the rapture.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

29 Likes

Thank you Lord for pastor JD!
God is so good :yellow_heart:
img_4019

38 Likes

Thank you Pastor JD. I found I was having to delete delete delete all the news commemorating this date. We must have Truth, no matter how difficult and challenging to things we have long believed. Evil has been busy and is on the march. It’s time to see clearly. We’ve been pawns for a very long time. Wake up. Look up. Trust God.

45 Likes

---------------------------------

Note to readers, the titles are switched by error - error just corrected (RHCAdmin):

The 2016 documentary ‘The Big Secret’ explores the truth behind some of the most widely-accepted medical practices and sought to expose how the focus on corporate profits influenced traditional medical treatment in the United States.

and for discernment here…

15 Likes

Just watched today’s prophecy update and have some thoughts.

I have always believed that Kennedy was not assassinated by one gunman and most likely was assassinated by our own government. Why? Because the facts that I myself was aware of made no sense. So basically I trusted in my own thinking, not anything I was told.

With the twin towers, I again thought something was very strange. How could men with only box cutters cause two planes to take down two extremely tall buildings so perfectly. Even our great militarily force has never accomplished that during a war. Well that one I chalked up to Satan doing it. Never thought it was our own government.

So much later I heard that the twin towers were taken down on purpose by our government, but was not convinced. I did think it was possible, I just was not convinced.

So then comes 2020 and Covid19 and then later the vaccines. Here again I utilized my own logic as vaccines take a number of years of testing before approved. My own logic told me something was wrong and the government was involved.

So between 2020 and now there has been so much deception I concluded that I would only believe the bible and what I could determine utilizing my own logic. I could not really trust what anyone said. So that’s where I am now, only trusting the bible and my own logic.

So with that in mind, I have realized I surely can’t trust the media and can barely trust the government. So here is my problem. Do I trust that which I have seen, heard and read about the twin towers is correct? No, I don’t. However, I don’t trust what others say either. Just as the planes could have been faked, so could the lack of planes also been faked. Who can I trust?

The idea of no planes being used in a city with that many people does not really make a lot of sense to me. Why not fly a plane into the towers remotely with no passengers? That would be a far less risky deception.

So were there planes or not? I have no idea. Was the government involved in some way taking down the towers? That seems most likely. Are we currently being deceived and is the rapture close at hand? Absolutely!!! :+1: That I am fully convinced of!

48 Likes

Good afternoon all,

Thank you Pastor JD for another excellent update!

I don’t want to take this forum or my Christian brothers and sisters down any deep conspiracy hole. As things happen around the world remember, if they want you to look this way they are just trying to distract us from what is truly happening over here!!

We must realize that since May 1948 (rebirth of Israel) satan knows his time is limited. Just as Jacob knew his time to deceive Issac and receive his blessing was short. All things that happen today (the Patriot Act) (WEF, CBDC) are used to bring the AC to the world stage.

We must all keep our eyes and ears open and continue to study our Bibles so that we may not be deceived. Remember all things work together for God’s glory! so don’t get discouraged about how the world is today look up and know Jesus is at the door

45 Likes

9 posts were split to a new topic: Lauren Daigle Discussion

Dear pastor JD,

I want to encourage you to keep speaking the truth brother!! September 11th was devastating to me! At the time I lived 45 minutes south of NYC. That morning I was moved by the HS to walk around the block to my mom’s house, something I’d never done before. I’d always drive or call. Anyway, I experienced an overwhelming feeling of darkness around me that sent me practically running from my home to hers. As soon as I got there I told her what Happened at my house. I randomly told her to turn on the news to see if anything had happened. Immediately we saw reports of the first tower and smoke rising. Within minutes we saw the second tower being hit. This event was for me and my generation’s Pearl Harbor moment. By 2004-2005 many conspiracies were being voiced. As soon as I realized something wasn’t right with the official story I began my amateur career as an internet sleuth. Over time I learned many unsettling truths about that day. Today is the first time I have truly felt validated by a public proclamation that we were absolutely deceived!! TyGod for your courage JD! That single event has had a ripple effect through my life. As a result of it I was drawn closer and closer to the lord! In early 2020 I was led to your ministry by a brother blogger. After viewing one prophecy update I was hooked! But your simple abc’s is what truly convinced me to keep watching and I fully accepted Christ fully into my heart. As the events throughout 2020 unfolded I returned again and again to receive the blessing of your HS inspired word! I’m now hooked to hearing you preach! Your passion and love for the Lord and all people is inspiring to say the least! NEVER doubt your truth my brother! You are such a wonderful bright shining light against the darkness of this world! I love you as my pastor my brother and my friend! Can’t wait to see you at the tree of life!! (I’ll be looking for the buff long haired hippy in a Hawaiian shirt!):blush::heart::two_hearts:

Always looking up
-Rebecca

46 Likes

Thanks for the auto correct Tony😂

8 Likes

Jeremiah 24:7

7 And I will give them an heart to know me, that I am the Lord: and they shall be my people, and I will be their God: for they shall return unto me with their whole heart.

13 Likes

Thank you Bro JD. I too am learning so much from the Lord. Just when I think my eyes are fully wide open, more deception is uncovered and I am opened more and more. It’s ugly but the Truth is something I love and want to know. I believe the Lord enables me to see.
Keep it up Pastor, some may leave but those who want to know the Truth are becoming more and more devoted because you are standing for the Lord :heartbeat:

25 Likes

Pastor JD, God Bless You, you are a prophet of the Lord God Almighty. This was a very enlighting update, thank you. I was an airline pilot and I flew in and out of the US on a weekly basis (I live in the Caribbean), and after 911 I felt a strong desire never to fly into NYC again and I never did; right up to my retirement.
My wife and I researched this over the years and knew of the lies. I thank God for opening our eyes.
Bless you again Pastor JD. We (wife & I) are both waiting for Jesus’ trumpet and doing our best to get as many to Him; especially those in my strong RC family.

37 Likes

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (for the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; and having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled” (2 Corinthians 10:3-6).

12 Likes

China has been simulating attacks on U.S. Navy ships, Taiwan says

China has been simulating attacks on U.S. Navy ships, Taiwan says | Reuters

3 Likes

Xi Jinping’s Endgame for America

Xi’s speeches make clear that he is committed to spreading China’s model of communism around the world.
Xi Jinping’s Endgame for America – The Diplomat

2 Likes
4 Likes

Texas teacher on administrative leave after telling students to call pedophiles ‘minor attracted persons’

Texas teacher on administrative leave after telling students to call pedophiles ‘minor attracted persons’ (yahoo.com)

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum Michael.

5 Likes

There are several articles in here regarding Chanel and manufacturing of the Smart Guilotine. Also found an article on the Noahide laws.

Search Result | Before It’s News (beforeitsnews.com)

1 Like

The Chanel Guilotine is an art project. Nothing more - nothing less.

http://www.artnet.com/artists/tom-sachs/chanel-guillotine-ybQ1Q-TlcvsJ-tDTPiEeIw2

Please do research before posting news. There are articles out there that are simply not true.

2 Likes