September 11, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Powerful Prophetic Demonic Deception

I wanted to share with people a deception creeping into BSF and from what I have found it is not surprising due to the fact it is a global study. It is very subtle and sneaky. I started about halfway last year and my husband 3 years ago with our daughter. My husband became a leader, very quickly and saw wonderful things take place within the group. My experience was online due to the fact of driving issues at night. I was reluctant to go because I had an odd feeling about it. I prayed about it and thought I was just being pulled away from studying God’s Word but this year my discernment was correct. I have found members of the Bible Study very protective and will not listen to my concerns. There have been no answers, except that I am Bias.

The word “community” took the place of “The Body of Christ” and it took me completely on a deep search as of why? We are the Body of Christ as Christians. This was very disturbing to me because most know that I did a lot of research on the US Department of Education and the US. The word “community” is one word that stood out per say “red flag” word. As I began to dig, so did the disbelief. This year the study is the 2nd part (Kingdom Divided) of a study done back in 2018 (People of the Promised Land). I found an ebook written by the executive Board member, Susan Rowan, recently retired… a faithful legacy - Dr. Stephen R. Graves - SLIDELEGEND.COM

“This Fall, in Bible Study Fellowship, we launch a new study—People of the Promised Land. We are excited for the release and believe that by God’s grace and power this is one of the strongest studies we’ve produced to date. As many of you know, the heart and prayer of our ministry is that we may continue to face forward and face outward. Face forward to reach the next generation and face outward to impact and engage our communities with the gospel of Jesus Christ. We ask that you join us in this prayer and effort. To this end, my friend Steve Graves and I have created a short eBook to help us all prepare and begin to apply the timeless truths we will unpack throughout this upcoming study. Truths related to leadership, faith and work, and cultural engagement. Truths that are as relevant today as they were centuries ago. It’s an honor to share this with you. So, go ahead—read, enjoy, digest, apply and share. For the fame of Jesus Christ in the nations, Susie”

I also found this: BSF Leader resigns; warns members about 2018 Study - Berean Research

To my surprise…the word “community” was explained just as a feared. Susan and Steve graves quote several people and as my husband found out, not to many looked into the people that where quoted. People just accepted it!

First off people must understand fully what “interdenominational” means and how this fits into the one world religion factor. “Ecumenism” = community, unity = acceptance to all.

Tim Keller was quoted in this ebook at a “Q Conference” and my husband looked him up.
Why Culture Matters | Timothy Keller /Q Ideas

Rick Warren is also quoted, along with other questionable individuals. Rick Warren attended the WEF and spoke…“How to use church as a partner during the pandemic”

The study “Kingdom Divided” is actually 427 pages, 30 lessons with questions. My question to BSF, who never picked up the phone, at headquarters is: Who wrote the lessons and lecture notes? BSF was known to strictly stay on the Bible only, now we are influenced by humans in the lessons and lecture notes. The word “community” is all over on their web page and study book. “Love the world” is also mentioned. The first 5 lessons reflect on the lesson notes and lessons written from their book. In my opinion, it is reflecting an opinion and beliefs of the people who wrote it. Do not get me wrong…there are some good points but overall, who wrote it? Did people like Susan Rowan? Are we getting influenced by her opinion and others on the Board. Quotes used in this ebook give us a big clue on who Susan Rowan and Stephen Graves are influenced by. Why did BSF continue to use this study, if this was not acceptable to the board? My questions never got answered.

Another thing that came as a surprise to me was the fact that a Bio of individuals on BSF board members was not available.

The word “story” is all over in the 427 pages. The word “story” resizes the Bible to a “book” - a normal book. History should be replaced with the word story.

My husband had a great point… In the Old Testament, King Solomon accepted the “community” and continued to give them into their gods. He did not purge them out. If we accept, our sinful culture, are we not doing the same thing?

We are to love people, not the sin!
The world wants us to accept the sin!

We do not love the world!

My family has left BSF. I can honestly tell you that it was hard because the fellowship was awesome, but my husband felt we needed to run from the subtle changes of BSF.

I can also tell you that I truly feel surrounded by evil but God’s protection. The evil has hit all levels. Just waiting anxiously of our flight home.

4 Likes