September 12, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

1 Like

@J.R.W
The US is in deep debt to the Chinese and they will eventually want to be paid; collateral is all the US has anymore.

2 Likes

RED ALERT!!! RED ALERT!!! MARK OF THE BEAST NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT MADE HERE IN AUSTRALIA!!!

5 Likes

This is one of the most helpful, teachings I have heard in a long time. I wish I had learned this years ago, everything he said was wrong, I have done. This should be a primer teaching for every new Christian. IMHO and that’s all I got, except the humble part. Thank you, Thank you @dlcv Doc

6 Likes

I saw this covered on a channel owned by a British man. One of the responses to a question similar to yours was:

They do cycles of stress then relief then stress more then release but they never go to previous levels. It’s to have people more trainable. They not doing it for your health

I commented, “Good point.” My thought was this sounds like psychological warfare but I just responded with the 2 words. The same person then responded:

some of the people doing this their families were in 3rd r e I c h. Or
e u g e n I c s
(Spacing on the part of the person responding to me.)

I do think there is merit to the stress/relief cycle, having studied (and experienced it) from a mental health point of view. Have you ever watched a scary movie and a person hears something and starts cautiously walking through the house with the music building up ominously and starts to open a door? In my mind I’m thinking, “DON’T open that door” - the music builds to a crescendo - my pulse literally starts racing then the person opens the door and nothing is there and for a second I let out a breath of relief. Sometimes you can hear it in the entire movie theater from others and about that time - WHAM!!! the real “bad thing” happens. That’s how I see this. With the U.S., the country opened again, vaxxed people threw away their masks thinking they wouldn’t need them anymore, we’d come through…“it” then WHAM! Delta variant - everyone, vaxxed or not, put on your masks again.

7 Likes

There’s an old expression I’ve heard - “Christians (or substitute the church) are the only group who shoot their wounded.” I’ve experienced that in a couple of past churches. I’m so sorry to hear what you’re going through now. :frowning:

7 Likes

Its interesting that in Germany the STIKO did the same. At first they were against jabbing the youth and then - U-Turn. Seems for me scripted - like a show. Because the STIKO said also that this was a political decision, not science based.

5 Likes

This technology is not new, in fact in Sweden they are chipping the people for years now. But I agree that this can be the coming technology for the Mark. But before the Mark is in place, we are out of here.

10 Likes

I got rid of my t.v. quite a few years ago and I don’t listen to radio either. If I hear of any big news, I check it out on the internet. I don’t feel like I’ve missed much. T.V. and news can be very addictive.

@ChildofTheKing At the beginning of all this, I was a worry wart as well but I had God’s peace. I didn’t believe what they were saying and thought they were blowing it all out of proportion. But then I thought there was something wrong with me. Hee Hee. I was so glad to hear others felt the same way.
I as well constantly pray and ask God for His peace. We need it more than ever. Amen, Praise God for His Mercy and Love.

5 Likes

Same here @DallasT. There’s a great Christian radio station (FBN Fundamental Broadcast Network) with an affiliate near me (WMountaineersLoveJesus WMLJ). All preaching and hymns, bible reading, and some old time radio broadcasts like Ranger Bill and biblical reenactments. They have affiliates all over the world. Don’t know what I would have done without them. Listening overnight keeps the demons out of my dreams, I’m sure.

3 Likes

Very ‘creepy’, indeed! The U.N. wants a one world order, to change all of our governments concerning health, wealth and prosperity. The peace they are thinking of, does not come from God, but their idea of peace is to be in total control. They even want a youth government to control the children that will be born in this era. Here is a different take on the story:

8 Likes

Hmmmmm

1 Like

Hopefully, we’ll be gone before he gets his way.

2 Likes

It’s like parents sacrificing their children to the God of Moloch. :disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes

So very true … please pray for Canada!

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I have seen the ingredients in the jab too and it literally sickens me!!! I have Christian friends and family that have taken this evil mRNA spike protein DNA altering gene therapy and I am so sad that they have been completely deceived by the greatest lie ever perpetuated on mankind.:cry:

9 Likes

The human element of a conscience is not a factor with a laser weapon or sound waves, drones, or a destructive nuclear or atom bomb when the mission is to destroy lives. It is very sad. .

3 Likes

This sounds interesting, @Janet7. I wonder if they can be found online, like through
I❤️Radio.

Here’s the website. You can listen online or find a local affiliate. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

http://fbnradio.com

3 Likes

Thank you, @Janet7 ! Much appreciated!

2 Likes