September 12, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I loved it also Dallas. I am what you would called a worrywart, lol. These scary times give me anxiety but I have been praying for the Peace, that can only come from our Lord Jesus Christ. Praise God for His Mercy and Love. I am now leaning on Him and I guess you know it works. He cares for us all. Amen!!

8 Likes

What is happening now is satans kingdom is coming to an end to make way for the Kingdom of God.
It is a time to rejoice for us!!
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Every thing is coming together!!

11 Likes

Sounds a lot like a… mockingbird… ya… like Operation Mockingbird

(Operation Mockingbird Still at Play…)

10 Likes

This is very, very revealing in many, many ways
with where we are time wise, Come Lord Jesus, Come \o/

4 Likes

Israeli Study Titled “ Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections” The study affirms on Page 3 that Natural Immunity is better than vaccine.

Dr. Fauci on why Americans who’ve previously been infected should get vaccinated despite studies showing it’s unnecessary: “I don’t have a really firm answer for you on that”

0:47

1.5M views

10:30 AM · Sep 10, 2021·TweetDeck

4 Likes
8 Likes

Israel Plans COVID-19 Genetic Scanning at Airport as ‘Radar’ for Next Variant

2 Likes

Are the unvaccinated a threat to others?

https://alertandoriented.com/are-the-unvaccinated-a-threat-to-others/

Finally Dr Doom Fauci is made into documentary movie:

4 Likes

Pastor JD Farag , of Calvary Chapel Kaneohe, stated:

“I am of the belief that we today are witnessing an orchestrated dismantling or if you prefer controlled demolition of the ‘Old World Order ‘ to reset for the ‘ New World Order ,’” the Pastor asserted. “It’s important to understand that this agenda, and that’s what it is an agenda , has been in the works for decades. But now today it is reaching its final stage.”

6 Likes

The following links may be useful for legal advice for those in US under pressure to take the vaccine at work:

For the UK:

Prophecy Watchers is also a great resource for eschatology and I got the US link above from their latest newsletter which anyone can sign up for and it ends :

" things are not falling apart but falling into place"

May we continue to encourage and help one another as we can especially as we see the day draw closer - we are in this together - Hebrews 10:25 x

3 Likes

This was another great update!!! I enjoyed it a LOT! Thank you pastor JD :heart:

5 Likes

Everything is coming together to start the Great Tribulation. God’s Kingdom will come on Earth at Christ’s second coming.

It is time to rejoice because we won’t be here for His wrath.

Amen.

7 Likes

I prefer to look past the Tribulation and rejoice that supernatural events are happening that will lead to the millennial reign of Jesus.

But of course, the approach of the Great Tribulation means the Rapture is so close! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) had said no jab for 12-15 year olds but government went against it , now a big U-turn JCVI have said yes they should here in northern Ireland /UK …
My goodness government will go with 12-15 year olds decision if they want the jab regardless of parents wishes apparently the law :scream:
Praying praying praying :pray::pray:

4 Likes

Even so, Come Lord Jesus!
When they start messing around with the children in the degrees that they are … the Lord will not tolerate this. Precious innocent children and sadly many parents are willingly giving their children over to this, so the Lord must have to come to protect them Himself!
Lord, please rescue the children. :pray: :pray: :pray:

12 Likes

Haiz, dark days ahead in this last days. These health regulators are bought already by you know who…

5 Likes

If a parent says no to jab but teenager says yes to jab government law states then teenager decision is final , parents are no longer parents and this will cause more division upset and rifts between family :pray::pray:

3 Likes

I have just been banned and excluded from serving in my Church, effective immediately. Along with anyone else who is unvaccinated, including those exempt. This surely cannot be legal??

Praying for the “but God…” turn around here!
I knew it was coming. It’s just discerning how to respond.

Pastor JD is so spot on when he said “it is all happening a LOT quicker than anticipated”!

21 Likes

I’m shocked and my heart breaks , you have a church and church family online here , I’ve stopped going to my church as I can’t sit and listen to pastor talk about trusting God but yet we have to wear mask social distance and then when we go outside church everyone hugs no mask no distancing it’s all show because service is recorded for online , this totally does not show trust in the Lord it’s laughable really :pray::pray:

11 Likes

Thank you! I am trusting God 100%! I am stunned that loving others is not even the motivation of the Church’s heart.

Thank you for your loving reply! :pray:t2::two_hearts:

2 Likes