September 17, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Just Wait For The Lord

Yeah it looks similar but still lacking info that it is was a legit movement of nucelar warheads. We do not see in side the trailer, it could be empty. It could be a training run and not actual and that is my point. Just because we see it on the road does not make it actual.

Let me ask a question. When US forces are in garrison back in the states how to they stay proficient? They go out in the field and practice.

The same happens for every branch of the military and all aspects in each branch. I hit the Marines post Vietnam. I was in aviation, first helos and second fixed wing attack jets. In both places we had birds in the air every day doing training. Sometimes local some times cross country. I know because I would catch hops to go home on them. For the pilots it was a training flight for me it was transport.

When I went into the reservse many years later a patriot unit was being moved from Ft. Lewis to Ft. Bliss as a part of reallocation of assets. My unit a boat unit got called in so as to provide training for our boats, Guardsman units from all over the country were brought in for various aspects of the moves as they would relate directly to war time activities. This happens all the time and civilians often see it happening but have no idea what is going on. But the report it more often than not as some kind of indication that something is goin down. And again I say that is my point. Unless those doing the seeing are a part of it they have no idea what is really going on. I can’t say that the convoy in the video is for sure a training run just as the guy posting it can say for sure it was real. Truth is neither of us really know. But I have enough experience to know that it could go either way. Civilians like NYPrepper are clueless but I guarantee you they will always report it as always real and make it as scary as possible. Heck he even called the helo in the video wrong which tells me how little he really knows.

I will reiterate again, the internet has created not a bunch of solid citizen journalist but a bunch of glory hogs hoping to get one report right and on the money so they can say see I was right. Yet they are wrong a thousand times and no one cares just like false prophets. But scripture tells us how to know a false prophet and that being if what they prophesy does not come to pass those stay away from. So is true with modern day false prophets and false journalist.

I stand my what I have said. The many videos of so called military experts are nothing more than people sitting behind a keyboard reguritating stuff they found on the internet. Do you think NYPrepper actually saw made the convoy video? NO he got it from the internet and never verified if it was legit. He just put it up and ran with it. Now loads of people are getting sucked in to believing what he said. That is just not called good discernment.

I have 67 trips around the sun under my belt and I have dealt with the E4 Mafia, Scuttlebut vets, who run off at the mouth any chance they get playing themselves off as having inside info. Heck I had a Secret clearance for 4 years but that didn’t mean I knew all the really juicy stuff it just meant I knew how to secure the communication of data involved around troop movements. Big deal. For all that I did to keep it secure the young troopers who hung out in the ville every night blowing the pay on drinks spilled more information than I could have tried to sell. The locals in the ville always knew in advance which unit was leaving and which was soon to come. Go into any bar and you would see the old unit’s logos coming down and the new unit’s logo going up before they got there.

The video as far as I can tell originated with Hal Turner, a far right politically radio talk show host and convicted felon is a fringe reporter at best. He is as bad as any left fringe type in pushing the extreme narratives for listenership and followers online. Again follow the money. So my guess is some other far right fringe nut, maybe an old QAnon type got hold of it and sent it in. What I can’t find is where he got his hands on the video so as I said earlier it could be North Dakota or it could be Kansas for all we know. Nothing in the video validates the claim and even what you presented only validates it was likely what the USAF/DOD uses for nuclear weapons transport. Still doesn’t tell us if it was real or just a practice run. It is that unknowing that should raise red flags about what ever claims are being made. There is no supporting evidence given on Hal Turner’s website to prove it was real so why just assume it was unless you are easily fooled by the hype saying it was.

All that is to say, never take these internet yahoos at face value as 99.9% of the time you are going to head down and empty rabbit hole. There is a lot of real and valid infromation all over the internet but it surely does not exist in social media which is where most internet users live most of the time. I am not saying you can’t find good sourced info as you can and lots of it but it does not exist in YT, Rumble, Twitter, FB, and so on. That is just people slinging the same old trash around time after time.

From the link you presented this stands out blaringly if you look for it, "Missiles that had previously carried TEN (10) Multiple Independent Re-Entry Vehicles (MIRVs) were reduced to only one warhead. Perhaps the US is re-installing multiple warheads on our existing missiles? Notice a single word among many stating that Hal doesn’t know what is going on here but rest assured a lot of people who follow him will ignore that and automatically assume that yep all the single war heads are now being turned back into MIRVs. Truth is we simply don’t know what is going on with the missiles.

Again if you wanna follow that garbage go ahead. By the same token I want to wake people up to the fact that such folks on the internet are often big time fakers and can’t be trusted for actual factual and truthful news any more than they can trust MSM news. They are all a bunch of fakes and you have to pick the truth out of the muck and mire just liked digging for gold nuggets. Yes they are there but you go through a lot of dirt just to find one or two.

6 Likes