September 17, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Just Wait For The Lord

Full Video (with worship): Bible Prophecy Update – Just Wait For The Lord

Resources: here

JD_CalmDown_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about redirecting our attention back on the Lord, as we wait for the Lord, and on the Lord, and explains its importance in terms of Bible prophecy.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

22 Likes

Robert Kennedy JR. assassination scare in same city his father was assassinated in. I guess they are going after him because he is exposing big pharma and the shots and booster shots.

7 Likes

Matthew 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Access to Donor Milk Act of 2023

After infant formula crisis, lawmakers look to donor milk

Bill aims to increase access to pasteurized donor milk for infants and push the FDA to regulate the practice

1 Like

Israel—2023

By Hal Lindsey

As World War II still raged, thoughtful men and women were thinking about the radically realigned postwar world soon to come. There was special focus on the world’s Jews and a possible homeland for them.

In April of 1943, a relatively obscure US Senator from Missouri drew a direct link between that problem and the United States. “Today — not tomorrow — we must do all that is humanly possible to provide a haven and place of safety for all those who can be grasped from the hands of the Nazi butchers.” He added, “This is not a Jewish problem. It is an American problem — and we must and we will face it squarely and honorably.”

Two years later, that Senator — Harry S. Truman — would take over as President of the United States. His presidency was marked by major events and major decisions. Those included the end of World War II, history’s only use of atomic weapons in war, the formation of the United Nations, and the beginning of the Cold War. But from a biblical perspective, the biggest had to do with his old commitment “to provide a haven and place of safety” for the Jewish people.

Isaiah 66:8 speaks of a nation being born in a day. In retrospect, we can see that as a direct reference to the birth of modern Israel on May 14, 1948. Life Magazine described it. “In the all-Jewish city of Tel Aviv, Prime Minister David Ben-Gurion ended nearly 2,000 years of Jewish longing for a homeland with a great blow of his fist upon the speakers’ table. ‘The name of our state shall be Israel,’ he intoned, and a new nation was born.”

Just eleven minutes after the nation’s rebirth, President Harry Truman became the first world leader to officially recognize it. Truman later said, “I had faith in Israel even before it was established. I knew it was based on the love of freedom, which has been the guiding star of the Jewish people since the days of Moses.”

This began an extraordinary relationship between the United States and Israel. Not coincidentally, the US then entered an era of prosperity unprecedented in world history. When God first told Abraham about the land, He also said in Genesis 12:3, “I will bless those who bless you, And the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

But today, Republicans and Democrats are openly questioning the special relationship between Israel and the United States. Some question US aid to Israel, not understanding that Israel is a strategic outpost of democracy in the Middle East. Help for Israel is help for us. For instance, in 1981, the Israeli Air Force destroyed an Iraqi nuclear reactor. In 1991, US forces would face Iraq on the battlefield. Because of Israel’s intervention ten years before, the US did not face a nuclear Iraq.

Deuteronomy 11:12 calls Israel “a land for which the LORD your God cares; the eyes of the LORD your God are always on it.”

Zechariah 2:8 says that whoever touches Israel, touches the apple of God’s eye. It is crucial that Americans continue to stand with Israel.

17 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

22 Likes

Long time since responding.
I’m sure I am not the only one feeling this heaviness for a very long time? And is intensifying daily.
Something seems to have changed in the spiritual world. I will say back to March and April for various reasons. Many people having personal sorrows on almost a constant basis especially among the families of believers. And a lot of people trying to live normal lives when things certainly are not as they were. Something seems more off than before.
Could it be the restrainer is being allowed to release his grip a little more each moment until he is finally removed? Even The Lord’s children are feeling these effects.
I can say that the overwhelmed and dare say depressed mindset is shared by many.
Daniel 7:25
And the only thing that makes any difference is Prayer and His Word and constantly clinging to Him. And constantly praying for each other!

33 Likes

What a beautiful history reminder and refreshing piece you have posted.
Thank you for posting it.

3 Likes

judy waiting

21 Likes

Well, @Nan1, you got me yelling at my computer screen. Not at you.
There is so much wrong with what they are doing. I am having difficulty composing a comment that doesn’t instantly send me into a rant.
As @aneking said, “Could it be the restrainer is being allowed to release his grip a little more each moment until he is finally removed? Even The Lord’s children are feeling these effects.”
Yes, Eric, very much so.

Blessings

11 Likes

I believe it’s time we all invest in a clearing away of a closet or small room where all breakables and items to cause harm to sensitive equipment be removed. We sit in there with our computer devices so we don’t hurt ourselves or anything else when we get upset because we know it’s gonna happen lol. May need a pillow fort! I could handle a pillow fort nowadays with a watch tower and water canon to keep strangers away. Fill it with grape juice and make 'em all sticky.

12 Likes

:smiley: I might not make it out of a pillow fort nowadays…bad knees. I’d have to settle for a thick lining of the Big Bubble, bubble wrap. Get upset - pop some bubbles and go into squirrel mode for 10 minutes. Snap out of it and wonder what I was doing. :grin:

Blessings

11 Likes

Well I understand the bad knees. May need a remote control floor that moves us in and out of the fort. But I do like the Bubble wrap idea! I’d sit there and do the same as you. Ever get packages with those air-filled bags instead of bubble wrap nowadays? So disappointing. You pop those and you get police coming saying your neighbors heard shots fired. Then ya gotta offer water to the SWAT team that are staked out and the Watch Commander a sandwich for their troubles.

I take it I’m the only one that does that…I mean um. I’ve never had that situation so I wouldn’t know if that’s protocol…never mind, I’m busted lol.

8 Likes

I don’t know why but lately I have a feeling that the Central Banks across the globe are developing mechanisms for much more than just a digital currency. It is no question that banks are failing more and more each day and this fact will not change with a digital currency.

I believe firmly that these global elites have a more sinister plan in development that will make one global currency. The United States has thus far in principal resisted the investment in CBDC’s. I believe our government fears the loss of dominance if the current PetroDollar system is irradicated.

The question is how can you get nations currently resisting the agenda of these Central Bankers to follow suit? The answer of course is a global crisis that will collapse the current economic makeup of the globe. What could possibly bring a rapid collapse to the global economy? War is not the answer, in fact WW2 is what brought the United States out of the Great Depression.

Let’s review a more recent application that paralyzed the global supply chain and isolated whole nations.
The introduction of Covid-19 altered everything and quickly. There are current Biolabs in various countries prestaged to release deadly strains of viruses at will. The spread of Covid-19 from a rural village in Wuhan to become a global epidemic at hypersonic speed was no accident.

I think by now you understand where I’m going with this. Want to create a global government, global currency, and global religion in breakneck speed, just release a bioweapon simultaneously across the globe. Remember how the same industry that has been killing us for decades suddenly became our savior. They introduce the virus, they of course have the antidote but just what will it cost? I think you know that answer.

2 Likes

U.S. DOOMSDAY PLANE TURNS OFF TRANSPONDER - U.S. GOV’T VIP PLANE HEADING TO BUNKER?
https://prophecyupdate.blogspot.com/2023/09/us-doomsday-plane-turns-off-transponder.html?m=1

1 Like

Seen that on the NY Prepper YouTube Channel. He keeps a close eye on things like that. He happens to be a Christian as well.

1 Like
6 Likes
4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/EsjAce7pYBc?si=GRnAYM9jc_xW7Vma

3 Likes