September 17, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Just Wait For The Lord

I like what Ty Green is researching, I think his conclusion may be flawed but in the end I believe he may reveal a lot of things that others are now missing, he always seem to bring a lot of good stuff to the table.

Right now I am not looking for perfect just the facts so we can work with them to see a little farther down the road. :rofl:

I believe when we see EU rise from the ashes and Germany from the grave like they did when Hitler took advantage of the situation. Just speculation but its realling lining up for what may be a last minute surprise.

Reminder Germany’s crash was before ours in 2008 and directly dragged us down as we were weak then also. Even though this time they will blame it on Ukraine and Russia.

The stock market crash of 2008 occurred on September 29, 2008.

So we all tied together with an anchor at the end.

Shalom

6 Likes

Auburn Football Coach Threatened for Taking Part in Campus Baptisms; Atheists Demand Chaplains Be Fired

1 Like

Coming soon to your local neighborhoods:

Kazakhstan Partners With UN To Introduce ‘Digital Family Card,’ Allows The Government To Monitor All Household Conditions And Retroactively Provide Social Benefits (or REMOVE them)

https://winepressnews.com/2023/09/20/kazakhstan-partners-with-un-to-introduce-digital-family-card-allows-the-government-to-monitor-all-household-conditions-and-retroactively-provide-social-benefits/

1 Like

Interesting observation Stacey. In my general take of end time events and trajectory, I believe that Israel is far more in pivital view than we might consider. In my view, which granted may be off, the church would likely have great opportunity to pass the torch. So in my escatological parlance, I’d see this as perhaps a wink toward our notice of Israel. As the up and upcoming. And that perhaps prophetical evolving comes perhaps more out of what it means to them than the church. Would by my general gist. Blessings.

3 Likes

Things to come :

Revelation 6:6
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine.”

This morning, Thursday, September 21, Russia announced they are “temporarily” halting the export of all Gasoline and Diesel Fuel.

Russia is the world’s single biggest seaborne exporter of diesel-type fuel.

Their decision will have an immediate impact on fuel costs and availability. Expect skyrocketing prices, especially for Diesel, and subsequent skyrocketing prices on EVERY product that moves by truck.

It is not known at this hour, exactly how long this “temporary” halt will last.

The Biggest Car Market Collapse Of Our Lifetime Has Begun
This is a worst-case scenario for the Federal Reserve. Policymakers and financial market participants won’t need reminding of the role supply chain disruptions and semiconductor shortages

Former Homeland Security tactical team leader Doug Thornton warns about America’s approaching CIVIL WAR

September 22, 2023

Media Gaslighting Americans: Your Groceries Aren’t More Expensive, Gas Prices Aren’t Rising, Your Wallets Aren’t Emptier, It Is All A ‘Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy’

Revelation 22:20
He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!

6 Likes

I started having that feeling 2 years ago. Theres a heaviness, and when i sit outside alone and just listen and watch the trees and birds i kinda sense they’re groaning as well. Theres been a shift.

10 Likes

Romans 8:22
For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

5 Likes

So would it be bad of me to shout out a resounding, “I TOLD YOU SO”? now that the feast everyone seemed to be betting their life on is over and the big bruhaha at the UN is over and we are still here?

It begs the question do all those pinning their hope on an escape right away really trust in the Lord. Do they not fully understand the simple phrase, “no man knows the hour or day”? It ain’t like a freeway sign that says 120 miles to the Rapture and we are doing 60 mph so we can count it down. Nope the signs are there for us to see that it is coming and close but not one of them tells us exactly when.

Are there not more important things Jesus told us to do in the world than try and figure out some date? I truly hope and pray that this would finally get put to rest. Yes the rapture is close from what we have been told of them coming with greater frequency and stronger intensity. Yet there is a little thing that seems to be overlooked in Mathew 24:6 for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. Why is that so hard to understand? It is simple plain language.

As the title of the thread says “Just Wait For The Lord.” Seems we got a lot impatient people around the world that can’t wait. Kind of borders on disobedience when you think about it.

Last time I looked there were a lot of commandments that need atteding to, preaching the gospel, taking care of the widows, orphaned and visiting the inprisoned, you know things that show the love of Jesus to the world. Nope that all gets tossed to the side while people bicker over where does the statement “no man knows they hour or day” apply the rapture or the end of the tribulation period. Instead we got Christians trying to figure out who the a/c may be. Bad news no one will know until he is revealed and not a moment sooner and none of us know when that will be.

The problem is we got a lot of Christians think they are playing the part of Mary when in fact thaty are a bunch of Marthas and don’t even realize it. They busy themselves with the non essentials and cover it up calling it eschatology study.

Now I realize this is going to rub a lot of raw nerve endings the wrong way. I fully expect to get flagged and get a knock on my messaging door from the MODs. I just pray that before that happens many wake up and realize Jesus was not kidding when he said, "no man(woman) knows the hour or day. Trust Jesus a little more and you will be surprised at the things He still has to show us.

Okay Mods if you get complaint’s just do what you have to do and remove the post. I am sure you will get a complaint that this was not done in love. I can’t change people’s minds that, that wa not the case because in truth from the bottom of heart it is. I hope and pray that people wake up and start to really trust God in deed not just with so much lip service.

10 Likes

I’ve heard some people say, “God is still writing you story. Quit trying to steal the pen.”
It reminded me of that. I love that saying. :+1: :+1:

9 Likes

Well said. Just wish more people understand what that means. I know I have survived a number instances where I should have been long gone yet I am still here as there is still work for me to get done. It is said I am a soldier of Christ. Well a good soldier obeys orders and does what he is supposed to without complaint. Sorry I failed on the complaint part just now.

7 Likes

Bayou, well said. :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: . I am glad that at least someone is writing the things that you wrote :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

4 Likes

Given the fact that he wrote it last night, I suppose the ‘accusers’ might actually still be waking up and drinking their coffee before reading it and deciding if its worth it to fan the flames and fuel the fire. :wink:

2 Likes

I’m sorry, maybe I’m not understanding as I’m no longer a regular in the forum, but are you actually looking to start a fight? :thinking:

1 Like

Ahhh, I see. Well, be careful with the use of sarcasm. (especially when people can’t read your accompanying facial expressions or body language). I’ve learned the hard way more than once that its not a very God honoring way to get my point across.

sarcasm

1: a sharp and often satirical or ironic utterance designed to cut or give pain

2a: a mode of satirical wit depending for its effect on bitter, caustic, and often ironic language that is usually directed against an individual

As a former member of ‘Sarcastics anonymous’, now I’m just…
:point_up: Keeping my eyes on Jesus! :two_hearts: :heartbeat:

4 Likes

Amen, sister!

2 Likes

Here is an interesting website if you still have questions on Direct Energy Weapons.

Anything they share here is obviously years behind what they can actually do today.

Directed Energy Weapon Market Growth Opportunities and Industry Trends 2030.

Maranatha

2 Likes

As far as Looking for the rapture above finishing the race, I do not see that as a way to walk. I also believe most here already know this as His will.

We have let a lot of folks give it their best shot on narrowing down the timing. Hopefully we have become wiser in the quest for knowledge. For the most part many were just off takes of others folks good work and truly missed the point of the exercise, and that would be the lessons learned from the exercise.

I for one will take the time to review many of the watchers that tend to go to far outside of scripture so much that they base to much on conjecture and speculation.

I do not condemn them, even though I have my doubts about a few of them. In my zeal to learn I believe I personally shared some videos’ that I now see looking back I should have not.

But I do have a few narrowed down that I will keep watching but maybe a little closer and more carefully.

I find that Quote from Ronald Reagan coming to mind.

“Trust But Verify!”
Especially before you share because you might own it in some degree if you find out it was a well thought out distraction.

This does not in anyway mean I agree with many naysayers or who some call scoffers. That will be shown by their words and attitudes toward others. I believe many even most just try to be more careful with the scriptures maybe sometimes correctly some times not so much.

Many seem to forget Pastor JD does not scoff at anything that may look very promising and I believe He is correct in this.

The Only Sherriff here is Abba and His Servant Pastor JD the only Deputes are the Mods, I myself must remember that as I have on many occasions falsely that I was wearing a self appointed badge.

Saying that I still believe we are all here to warn and encourage with humility. To those that do I thank you.

Maranatha

But-they-who-wait-for
fishing and awaiting

5 Likes

I would not bet on that. I tend to walk alone in my beliefs as they are old school in many things. I am sure there are some here who will have something to say about it as I got flack early one when Pastor JD first brought it up in saying something about the UN fiasco that just finished up with strong implication that it would turn out to be the confirming of the covenant.

I will only add the word (yet) to your statement. Not everyone is awake (yet). I don’t know why I am a joy killer. I still have my joy and my blessed hope. If I mock, it is only those that have latched on to emotion over common sense. Common sense tells me that for well over a decade now people have been coming out with this time or that, this day or that as being their idea of the best time of the rapture. Well last time I looked God does not work on our schedule for things. People often talk about taking scripture literally. I guess I am taking Jesus at his words, and I am a man so I can’t know the hour or the day. Yeah I see the signs, they are every where and coming at us like the telephone poles in the old Commander Cody and the Lost Planet Airman song Hot Rod Lincoln. Yep they look like picket fence. And still I also take the words from Jesus where He says when you see all these things come to pass the end is still not yet.

So if people want to call me names that is fine with me. They are nothing compared to what I was called by the DI’s in boot camp. If they want to say I am a kill joy fine. I haven’t killed my own joy at all. I still get to wonder at the marvel of God’s creation on a daily basis. I see a young mother with a little child walking down the street and I still smile. I hold the door for a woman and she is surprised and thanks me I still smile. I see a baby rabbit in the yard and I still smile. I have my joy in the work of the Lord.

If I revisit Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen . I still have faith in Jesus that He will fulfill His word and come for the church so my faith is the substance of my hope and that of a coming rapture. So my hope has substance. As for a mocker, only to things that are irrational and unfounded and date setting as I have seen it happen now for way to long is one such thing. Yet I don’t actually mock till now because it has gotten to be an old and tired joke that non believers use against us but we were told they would,

2 Peter 3:3-9 Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water: Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Yeah there are scoffers in the world and they are now starting to say such things and that because so many claims have gone out about when people in the church have had a lot of hype about this time or that,. So I tend to go with

1 Peter 5:6-10 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you .

I know a little bit about being sober as I have had to do Ville Duty where I was to go with the MPs on Pay Day nights out into town to calm down the rebel rousers whose passions go wild under the influence of strong drink. I get it about peoples passions getting the better of them. It is as it always has been. Yet even in my times of extreme enebriation where I should not have lived as it took me three days to sober up my passions were also inflamed beyond reason. But after that last one with busted and cracked teeth, bloodied face from doing a board like face plant and I was coverd in blood when I came to finally I sobered up and put drink aside. Still life went on. Doesn’t mean I don’t warn young men against the problems of drinking they don’t often think about before hand, I do. Still some of them do it and face the consequences of their actions.

So to it happens when passions of so called high watch times come and go. People get a little excited and with each confirmation they get of others adding to it with some kind of confirmation their passions grow to a fever pitch until the day and time pass and they wake up one morning and realize they are still here. Then it is time to go around as one of the sober and pick up the pieces.

Yes Jesus will return for His church. Of that there is no doubt. It is a promise of the Lord and as the first quote says the Lord is NOT SLACK in His promises. He said it, that settles it, it will come to pass. He also said “no man knows the day or hour.” I have to wonder how sad it makes Jesus when we whip ourselves up in a frenzy over things that are way above our pay grade. Not like we are going to change anything. Actually I often wonder if Jesus is in Heaven thinking, "Why don’t they just shut up so I can come. But no they have to keep doing the same old thing over and over so I have to wait till that most inopportune time in their eyes to sneak in and snatch them up. Maybe we are doing more harm to ourselves and others by constantly enraging our passions. Maybe time to step back and just watch the glory of the Lord rather than trying to help Him achieve it. Just a thought.

5 Likes

Sadly I have been saying it for over a decade now. Every year there are those that bring it up, others who latch onto it because life is hard and they would rather escape the trouble than have to work through it. Somebody had to say it and I have tough skin as I have been called much worse names than scoffer, mocker, kill joy, and so on. But if even just a few settle down and let God do His thing, His way then it will be worth it. God’s ways are much higher than our ways. He does need our help of fulfilling His plans on His schedule. Having a large chunk of the church screaming this is it, this is the time year after year doesn’t change what God will do and when He will do it. So someone has to say it every year and hopefully this craziness may settle down and we can do those other things God has commanded like look after the widow, the orphaned, the crippled, etc. We can preach the Gospel of Jesus return without getting overly exhuberant about it so that maturing Christians know it will come but until it does there is other work to be done.

6 Likes

It’s like you said elsewhere - it all boils down to how a message is ‘delivered’.
Some deliver a message with a loving spirit and some deliver a message with whatever.

To me the days have come and gone but that doesn’t change my excitement or joy at everyone else’s excitement.
We KNOW we are in the season and the time is near and that is SOMETHING TO BE EXCITED about.

I will not let ANY man tell me when and where I can or can’t be excited about my Jesus returning. No one set dates - just high watch times. That is EXACTLY what we are living in - HIGH WATCH TIMES and it will continue till he comes.

Thank you @Notoftheworld for this:

11 Likes