September 24, 2023: 1 John 5:6 -- I Only Need Jesus

Thank you very much. I will look for the 2nd service on youtube.

I am getting stronger every day and my eyesight is improving faster than i would have dreamed possible. i should not be surprised. God has always been good to me. Most amazing were the beautiful Christian people, nurses and patients the Lord brought along side me as I waited for my surgery. All I had to do was say that I trusted the Lord and prayer and three nurses lifted me up with their words of encouragement, as we praised God together. The three, beautiful sisters in Christ were from Brazil, India and Sierra Leone. I can’t describe how I felt. Joy, Joy. Joy comes closest. The whole thing was a God experience. I had a home visit with a social worker from the hospital. I learned he also is a Christian from somewhere near Pakistan. I didn’t have time to worry about my surgery because my late mother’s best friend’s daughter drove over 2 hours to be with me in the hospital. She stayed by my bedside for 2 days and nights until I had my surgery. How wonderful is our God!

9 Likes

What an incredible testimony, Debrah!! It encouraged my heart to hear it!! May the healing and blessing continue to pour out all over you! :heart::pray:

6 Likes

This brother seems to always amazes me in what he finds to share.
Why I don’t believe in coincidences.

2 Likes

Thank you dear friend. My vision has improved greatly. My near vision is actually better than before my surgery. I struggle with anxiety. I have to constantly remind myself when I get anxious of Jesus’ words, “Peace I live with you. Peace I give unto you. Not as the world gives do I give. Let not your heart be troubled. Neither let it be afraid.”

8 Likes

Perfect verse to remember in these anxious times. May you continue to heal, see more clearly, and find Jesus there with you every passing hour. :pray::heart:

6 Likes

God is amazing me with his mercy and his love. I know I am so unworthy. I recite the 91st Psalm often and get great comfort from it. Jesus is with us, even till the end of the age, that i believe is fast approaching. May God bless you SongSparrow and all you hold dear. Maranatha. Even so, come Lord Jesus Come.

6 Likes

Habakkuk 19

8 Likes

I see so much love in my brother JD Farag when i listen to him faithfully every week :yellow_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you for that story. It was powerful and very self-revealing. As the scripture says, it’s no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me. (Gal. 2:20 paraphrased) I am dead without His righteousness. Thank you, Lord!

4 Likes

Jesus is "………the only way The only Hope The only life/light
MARANATHA

3 Likes

4 Likes

‭‭Revelation‬ ‭1:8‬ ‭
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

4 Likes