September 24, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Lord Will Protect Me From All Evil

No, I believe this is the AI program Teren uses to write his posts. :upside_down_face: :rofl:

For some reason, Terens post brought me back to find this revelation from the past.

This came to me while reading an old post from dlcv (Dennis) back on Dec. 4th 2022 The Prophetic Domino Effect. I believe the Bible Update has now proved itself to be self-evident at this point in the timeline. If you look at his posts of videos. The grotesque painting that was then is nearly finished now.

Clown World

This world is now but a sleazy carnival full of distracting sideshows. It appears exciting and fun from the outside but behind the scenes it is all about actors (deceivers) getting from you what they want. In this deformed world you are the target and deceiving you is the means, to take what you have for as little as they can is the goal.

They don’t see it as evil this is all they know, they see it as their own special wisdom.

When one decides to live their own life for themselves even though they know the truth? They will then need to understand this when they come to the end of themselves.

It’s never too late to be what you were called to be, His!

DEC

Clown World URBAN DICTIONARY

The current state of global society: women are men, men are women, the schools teach propaganda instead of classes, left is right and right is left so basically, the reverse-world in steroids. You can see this effect in any collectivist movement like Fat acceptance, these people literally tell people that morbid obesity is healthy for example.

Although there are the typical trolls that say that anything that isn´t right of Ronald Reagan is a leftist abnormal, this theory is becoming more and more true as the time passes, like, a big part of the youth believes that Communism is good and it will solve all of our problems and that dissolving the Police will end racism. If people don´t understand that they are being used as useful idiots for a leftist agenda by the big corporations, civilization as we know it will cease to exist.
Feminist: Islam is the most pro-woman ideology in the world.
Any sane human being: This is so sad
Feminist: WHAT? ARE YOU TRANSPHOBIC!!!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We can do better. I know we can stop this pandemic of the clown world.
by the t h i c c boi June 10, 2020

More true than not? But definitely urban!

Keep Looking Up

Because soon out of the fish bowl we shall soon fly away!

The article by Damon Duck is extremely relevant to us now.
excerpt: During questioning, Fauci admitted that the idea of an economic lockdown of the U.S. came from Communist China.

Shalom