September 24, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Lord Will Protect Me From All Evil

Full Video (with worship): Bible Prophecy Update – The Lord Will Protect Me From All Evil

Resources: here

JD_CalmDown_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: has an encouraging Word concerning the Lord protecting us from all evil as we see that great and final day fast approaching.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

20 Likes

I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night. The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.

Psalms 121:1‭-‬8

26 Likes

25 Likes

I love our Pastor! He never fails to edify, encourage, and educate us.

Father God, thank You for Pastor JD and all who help him and support him in his call to shepherd us. We are so blessed by this man and his ministry. Thank You for JD’s faith in You and his dedication to us; for all the effort and time JD spends in prayer and study and obedience to You; for JD’s passion and for his compassion. Thank You for blessing him to be a blessing to everyone you lead to his ministry. JD is a faithful shepherd, and we are so thankful he is our shepherd. He’s not Jesus, but he is Jesus’ Disciple.

Father thank You for Calvary Chapel Kaneohe. Thank You for all the people who work and worship here/there. Please continue to bless and keep each one.

Father, thank You for continuously blessing this man and his family; Pastor JD is such a blessing to us! In Jesus’ Name, we praise You! We thank You and we pray. Amen.

39 Likes

I am so glad God doesn’t need to sleep! I can go to Hin 24/7!
Amen, Pastor JD.
Interesting how everything is 2030, isn’t it?

Anyways, I can’t wait for the Rapture!

Come quickly, Lord Jesus!!
Maranatha!!

31 Likes

Pastor JD thank you for keeping us abreast of world events through the Biblical view; but thank you even more for reminding us that it is all grace-it is all Jesus; and his last words on the cross were “Tetelestai” (paid in full). Love that you taught 2 Thess.2:3 as ‘the Rapture, then the revealing (of the man of lawlessness)’ as this makes the most sense with the context of the prior & following verses.
Grace and peace to all the trusters in Jesus Christ.

39 Likes

Hello Robbie,
Welcome to our forum. I hope you enjoy your stay.
We have all kinds here. New, old, funny, straight laced, long winded, short winded, etc. Hee Hee.
Have fun and enjoy yourself.
Blessings.

29 Likes

Love the way this is phrased @Robbie

Jeremiah 17:7

24 Likes

Welcome to the forum Robbie. :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Welcome aboard Robbie! It’s a jungle in here at times so you’ll be surprised what you see lol :rofl:

17 Likes

Actually it makes no sense at all. The Rapture was addressed clearly in verse 1 of 2 Thessalonians chapter 2.

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

The Apostle Paul makes clear that our gathering together unto Christ in the clouds will not take place until there is a falling away (Apostasy) first and the Son of Perdition (AntiChrist) is revealed.

The plain text in 2 Thessalonians 2:3 could be no more definitive.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

When you rise in the air, are you falling away? When Yeshua ascended on the Mount did he fall away? What is the falling away?

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

The falling away is a departure from the faith. I do not know how some have seen fit to destroy the clear text. Yes, it makes me angry. Not at you Robbie just the willingness of so many to compromise the clear truth here.

2 Likes

The last thing I want is to distort God’s written word; grace and peace to you- soon we shall know all things!

18 Likes

Thanks Dallas!

7 Likes

Thanks Stacey!

6 Likes

OK, seems like an odd time to ask this but I have heard part of this teaching before but never gave it much thought as valid.

I was watching a video and the guys was saying he learned this idea of the Jewish wedding and who the true bride is from Chuck Missler.

The subject was about the difference in the Body of Christ and the Bride of Christ. I took it for granted that they were both the same. I have wondered if there was a difference in the complete Church and the Body of Christ but never separated them in the rapture.

OK, the point is the teaching was saying the Bride is the Mystery not the Church and the Body and the Church are the same.

But the Bride is a separate entity the true mystery that will go up in the Rapture because the Bride is making herself ready. The Rapture is a gift one must receive by faith.

It’s even stranger to me at least that the Body will supposedly go through the tribulation but already has salvation.

All of this makes little sense to me, but I wonder if anybody has heard this idea before? The timing is odd to say the least, I have always appreciated Chuck Missler, but I still remember prepping on his advice during the 2000 computer shutdown threat if you remember that one. I do not agree with any of this for a few good reasons, but I am open to learn more.

Anyway I would like to hear some feedback on this if you have heard it before.

I went to Chuck’s Youtube channel, but the rapture, church, and the body videos all stopped short when it got to separating the Body and Bride unless you bought the complete teaching.

The guy in the video that cited Chuck M. said Perry Stone taught that too, but I don’t naturally go along with Perry on many things.

Shalom

3 Likes

Dear Rodney,

As with many words, apostasy or apostasia can mean different things depending on immediate and wider context together with qualified usage elsewhere i.e. 1 Timothy 4:1

If you don’t see a revelation of the pre-tribulation rapture in 2 Thess 2:3 yet hold to a pre-trib rapture regardless then there’s no reason to fall out and we’ll greet one another when we rise regardless :]

In Christ

16 Likes

The tares that have grown up among the wheat must first fall away like chaff being blown in the wind.

We have to understand here that many have taught that the Rapture can happen at any moment and in order to protect this interpretation they have resorted to even destroying the clear text that the Apostle Paul delivers to cover their error.

Those that teach these things are obviously in error. The Church or Body of Christ is the Bride of Christ.

3 Likes

That sounds like the 2nd coming to me.

The Parable of the Weeds
…29‘No,’ he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now, you might uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest. At that time I will tell the harvesters: First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat into my barn.’”

Shalom

5 Likes

*sigh*...
12 Likes