September 28, 2023: Ezekiel 25 -- Why We’re Kicked When We’re Down

:bible2: Ezekiel 25 – Why We’re Kicked When We’re Down

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about some of the specific reasons that may in some way explain but certainly not excuse why it is that we’re kicked when we’re down

Watch on JDFarag.org

Or watch here on youtube

:mag_right: More recent services available here!

14 Likes
6 Likes

Thank you, Pastor JD, for a meaningful lesson. I wasn’t expecting to receive the lesson that I needed to hear tonight. You didn’t stay too long on any of the “kickers” for me.

Blessings

4 Likes

Oh my. It’s a good thing that I don’t wear mascara.
This helped me. Thank you, Stacey. :smiling_face:

Blessings

1 Like

This sermon really blesed me. I slept in so messed up all my plans for yesterday, plugged phone in and saw jd was live. So before my usual morning routine i tuned in for the last wee bit. Jd was speaking to those felling batterred/ oppressed from ch 26 v 5 , dont focus on what they have done, are plotting focus on what Christ has done.
Remember God sees all, rules all and overall all.

It was like a personal message . I was deeply blessed. (I did read the 2 chapters and listen to the full sermon after a cuppa but those few minutes while still not fully awake were the spiritual manna i needed)

10 Likes

Truly a dynamic teaching on how God takes care of; and proof perfect on how He loves His chosen people, and now through the New Covenant, how he loves us.
An ever-present reminder, to never gloat or be joyful when God takes correction on those who have attacked, or who have harmed us.
God will not be mocked. He loves us ……He has our backs….and vengeance and correction are His alone.
All the more reason to sit back in awe of what God’s about to do, and to pray for those who have persecuted us.
Pray for your enemies, and rest assured that God has our back…… This will never change.
I’ve witnessed this in my own personal life when God has done the impossible, and I’ve seen it happen in other people’s lives when God takes care of business.
And when He takes care of business…. it’s permanent.

12 Likes

How beautiful are those words. Such power in His precious blood and it is good to be reminded of it every day. I went directly to my bible and marked that scripture. Oh, that He would bring it to my remembrance so that I am filled with peace and trust in Him. I forget to lay my burdens at the feet of Jesus but want to so badly. Why is this not tattooed on my brain?

9 Likes

Carole, i love JohnnyAnonymous’s channel… his love and service for the Lord is beautiful, he’s gifted in writing heartwarming stories and i am blessed by them, so awesome to know that you’re blessed as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes, Stacey I agree. I have yet to find anything he produces contrary to God’s Word. I pray that I don’t. It is encouraging to have biblically sound videos like his to give the brethren hope and confidence to carry on. Thanks for sharing.

5 Likes

Could you please explain why you thought to share this person’s essay. Thank you!

2 Likes