September 3, 2023: 1 John 4:7-12 – Do You Want to be More Loving?

It’s always gouda to laugh. Cheddar the thought of a life that cannot laugh at some things provolone anything.

9 Likes

Camembert The thought of life without our Lord and saviour Jesus!

10 Likes

Gouda forbid

10 Likes

Oh I doth Brielieve that!
:joy:
Does anyone have bread? Let’s eat!

8 Likes

Amen!
:star_struck:

5 Likes

Qualities of a Sound Church / Ways to Show Love

Titus 2:
1 But as for you, speak the things which are proper for sound doctrine:
2 that the older men be sober, reverent, temperate, sound in faith, in love, in patience;
3 the older women likewise, that they be reverent in behavior, not slanderers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things—
4 that they admonish the young women to love their husbands, to love their children,
5 to be discreet, chaste, homemakers, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be blasphemed.

6 Likewise, exhort the young men to be sober-minded,
7 in all things showing yourself to be a pattern of good works; in doctrine showing integrity, reverence, incorruptibility,
8 sound speech that cannot be condemned, that one who is an opponent may be ashamed, having nothing evil to say of you.

judy 10 ways to love

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing that little bit of humor. It sure helps. @Jasonacts177, @Jon, you are too twisted for color tv…lol. I must now go clean my fridge and defrost some butter.

3 Likes

I love Roquefort. Do you have a pun for that??

1 Like

Thank you, Caleb. I love the 10 ways to love. I am printing and putting in my Bible as a reminder daily. What a blessing God’s Word is to our lives.

1 Like

How bout this @Flamingogirl49563 ?

Zechariah 2:3
On that day, when all the nations of the earth are gathered against her, I will make Jerusalem an immovable ROQUEFORT all the nations. All who try to move it will injure themselves.

Seems timely?

3 Likes

2 The Lord is my rock [roque] and my fortress [fort] and my deliverer;

Psalm 18

7 Likes

That is great. Oh my, you made me smile!

4 Likes

Thank you dear brother and keeper of the hats. That scripture is just perfect.

6 Likes