September 4, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Follow the Money

My KJV says patience of the saints. These are I call them Tribulation saints who will believe in Jesus during the Tribulation.

Before this Chp 14, the two beasts were revealed to whole world and MOTB is implemented in Chp 13.

In verse 13,

13Then I heard a voice from heaven saying [i]to me, “Write: ‘Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.’ ”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them.”

The Tribulation saints will have to suffer matyrdom as death penalty is executed for those who refused the MOTB and worship AC.

11 Likes

Hello JD,
I listened as always to your update, and cannot agree with you more, it’s heartbreaking to see tha people have brought into the lie here in The Netherlands I still to this day see some wearing the masks, or wiping down grocery carts with a tiny bit of cloth, thinking they are sterilzing this item! I’ts never going to return to ‘‘normal’’ again , of that I am sure, when we see how the world has changed so dramatically in the past 2 1/2 years, it’s so obvious that we are indeed reaching the end.It’s my prayer (daily!) that Jesus comes soon for us!! God bless you JD, and Kelli and the ‘kids’ although they must be quite grown up now. much Love to you all :kissing_heart: :heart: :white_heart: :blue_heart: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

17 Likes

Oh yes! Thank you! :blush:

Wow, it was funny when she saild “Now this is where things get weird” I think we may need to back that up a bit! Lol. Jesus said “When these things begin to happen, look up for your redemption draws near”. These things are the beginning of the mark. These are more shadows of the Tribulation being cast upon the end of the Church Age. Since no one knows exactly when the rapture will happen, or when Isreal will make the deal with the AC, we can just count on these descriptions in God’s Word signaling the nearness. We know their endgame is "global citizens uploaded and functioning in the IoB. (ie a global dictatorship). We know there will be a global religiion, and a global economy. Therefore i think that the choice will be clear that to accept the digital ID, will be accepting a global leader and taking part in this system. The fact that we’re seeing so much of this technology being developed now is both exciting and suspenseful!

7 Likes

I’m praying that’s how it goes. I feel like a Saint trying to be patient right now with all that’s going on. I know there will be angels warning people not to take the mark but we can’t even convince people not to take the jab.

14 Likes

Pastor J,D, In my post earlier, I really intended to to say thank you for all you do for us. We love and appreciate you and keep you in our prayers.

15 Likes

The global religion (ecumenism) should be celebrated this year (December?).

I was right last week when I said that the first step will be: they will remove the paper money, give a new card and for the second step: MOB.

Too much things this September with the alignment of planets and November coming :pensive:

When will be the vax covid officially “a vax”?
When the period of test is over.
I don’t remember if it’s this December or March.

4 Likes

Pastor JD if you’re reading this, I told my friend about you, she’s telling her friends about you and you are very loved. Thank you for your courage to share the whole truth and not backing down. I remember how so many attacked you after they had taken the jab. Some may have left you but you’re getting a new audience. You’re a great watchman on the wall, warning us what’s coming.

18 Likes

We are close. At this point the attacks from Satan are from all fronts and increasing daily. The global Government is forming. Persecution will begin shortly

8 Likes

---------------------------------

Repost this Tozer article, he saw this problem years ahead before Christian “movies”:

https://www.biblebb.com/files/tozermovie.htm

Next Sunday:

---------------------------------

3 Likes

For any one who likes the Chosen please watch the above visual Idolatry - please watch all - you will be very informed and enlightened - for any one who has not watch this movie also watch the above - - you will be better equipped etc know what is going on re: apostasy - MARANATHA

7 Likes

Got this in my email yesterday:

At Samsung, security is a top priority. We are reaching out to inform you that Samsung recently discovered a cybersecurity incident that affected some of your information.

In late July 2022, an unauthorized third party acquired information from some of Samsung’s U.S. systems. On or around August 4, 2022, we determined through our ongoing investigation that personal information of certain customers was affected.

We have taken actions to secure the affected systems, and have engaged a leading outside cybersecurity firm and are coordinating with law enforcement. We want to assure our customers that the issue did not impact Social Security numbers or credit and debit card numbers, but in some cases, may have affected information such as name, contact and demographic information, date of birth, and product registration information. The information affected for each relevant customer may vary.

@CindyCindi, I am not surprised with security breaches et al.

The thing is I avoid internet connected devices like Smart TV, Smart Fridge, Smart Thermostats like Nest, Alexa etc as the companies are gathering data about me or others and store them for future use by TPTB.

TPTB can make use of this data to whack us when the time comes, you can read Digital Trails article I posted today.

In addition, Santa Klaus of WEF organised Cyber Security events each year to “wargame” scenarios. So far this has NOT happen yet, but it will be when they decide to do so.

2 Likes

Anyone know why this video is temporary

1 Like

Hey i was wondering the same thing, My favorite part was when Pastor JD said into his phone “You need Jesus!” :smiley::heart::+1: I’m gonna do that to my sister’s alexa!

15 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

LORD JESUS -we pray that your will be done - we are ready to come be with YOU when YOU are ready - you know we await YOUR return - MARANATHA

12 Likes

No idea, but today everything is as per normal I checked.

Why is life so hard? Why all the disappointments, fears, and frustrations? And the uncertainty! No one knows what tomorrow will bring.

Some of the reasons for our troubles are mysteries for now. But this we know—God uses each tribulation to teach us more about prayer. We’re unable to solve all the problems we face, but God’s power is unlimited and His hand is near. When we don’t know what to do, He promises to guide us. When weakness comes, we can ask for His strength. When worried about others, we can entrust them to Him.

Whenever we face turmoil, we have a direct line to our Father—through prayer. He will never abandon us when our troubles overwhelm us.

Dr. David Jeremiah

15 Likes