September 4, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Follow the Money

Prince Charles, now King Charles III, is very involved with Klaus Schwab, the WEF and he promotes the Great Reset. It will be very interesting over the next few months to see how his monarchy unfolds as the British monarchy is supposed to remain politically neutral. As Queen Elizabeth II was the longest reigning monarch, Charles, at 73, could possibly be the shortest reigning monarch.

11 Likes

Janny-soon we will be with KING of the universe - KING OF KINGS -for all eternity - MARANATHA

15 Likes

Our faces when we will meet him :star_struck::flushed::flushed::flushed::heart_eyes::smile:

8 Likes

Amen! And as Pastor JD says, “I can’t wait!”

4 Likes

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

3 Likes

Do not forget what Charles said in a speech about making sure there were trillions at… his…disposal.

4 Likes
7 Likes

Don’t know ‘who’ he is but it’s gotta be the ac

2 Likes

Who is he talking about?

Wondered about this…sent this to someone yesterday

Do you remember this…where the Pope/Vatican partnered with the Council of Inclusive Capitalism led by a Rothschild…see clip

***Note it is mentioned they have trillions at their disposal

****Note the Pope is their moral head…

Now a new global alliance , with Pope Francis as its moral leader, is pushing to rescue the heart of capitalism and reorient it as a force for social good. The founding members of the Coalition for Inclusive Capitalism with the Vatican comprises large corporations like Bank of America, BP, Estée Lauder, EY, Johnson & Johnson, Mastercard, Merck, Salesforce, and Visa. It also includes grant-giving bodies like the Ford Foundation and the Rockefeller Foundation, government bodies, and the International Trade Union Confederation, the world’s largest workers’ rights group.

“I think this pope has true authority on the human soul,” Forester tells Quartz. “When he says things like ‘we need a new conception of the economy in which production of wealth improves rather than destroys our world,’ that is inclusive capitalism.”

And re: the trillions at their disposal…remember Prince Charles’ odd climate speech comment that had people abuzz when he said…with trillions at his disposal….people wondered who is he??? (The Pope is the moral head of a group with trillions at their disposal) and it is someone with the greatest respect beyond even the governments or world leaders)….so he is greater than governments and world leaders. One person came to mind!..a spiritual leader!

Prince Charles: (02:40)
We also know that countries, many of whom are burdened by growing levels of debt, simply cannot afford to go green. Here we need a vast military style campaign to marsh the strength of the global private sector, with trillions at his disposal far beyond global GDP, and with the greatest respect, beyond even the governments of the world’s leaders. It offers the only real prospect of achieving fundamental economic transition. So how do we do it? First, how do we get the private sector all pulling in the same direction? After nearly two years now of consultation, CEOs have told me that we need to bring together global industries to map out in very practical terms what it will take to make the transition. We know from the pandemic that the private sector can speed up timelines dramatically when everyone agrees on the urgency and the direction. So each sector needs a clear strategy to speed up the process of getting innovations to market.

Many are also wondering about this Sept 30 deadline

1 Like

Maybe the Pope has insider info? After Sept, something coming the way…

This month central banks interest rate hikes:

Sept 6 (Reuters) - Malaysia’s central bank will deliver a third consecutive 25 basis point interest rate hike on Thursday and a fourth in November to quell growing inflationary pressures but will opt to move slowly despite a hawkish U.S. Federal Reserve, a Reuters poll found.

(WP) Expectations are building for another supersized interest rate increase when the Federal Reserve convenes later this month, as central bankers underscore their commitment to controlling inflation — even at the risk of slowing the economy too aggressively and causing a recession.

(ECB) The Governing Council today decided to raise the three key ECB interest rates by 75 basis points.

There is a possibility of crash or recession this year or next…

4 Likes

Very, very interesting indeed.

2 Likes

At a time of likely collapse of EU banking and finance with a $1.5T and growing debt default. A real world event to say the least.

1 Like
5 Likes

This is the trend Leo…

6 Likes

Canada has just raised it interest rates as well and have indicated another will be coming.

1 Like

Y’all, as long as we got A, we have no need for B. #WeWIN

Be BLESSED today!!

Tina K.

4 Likes

@Nan1 and @Janny She’s been a leader on the world stage for some 70 years, for all of my life and most of everyone else’s. I’m very curious to see how her passing impacts the events that have already been set in motion. From a prophecy standpoint, I think we all know that we are witnessing the winding down of an era (the church age) and her passing might actually mark the end of it - in that sense. Of course, it isn’t the end yet because we are still here but what I’m trying to say is if Jesus was at the door before I think his hand is on the doorknob now. He’s coming.

2 Likes

SO worth watching… you will love this!!! :blush:

3 Likes

Saw this a few months ago…couldn’t stop watching! Have shared it with several and watched two more times :sun_with_face:

2 Likes