Some info to keep the fellowship going

Could you friend me i signed up this sm go by Margaret Coyle… my name

6 Likes

Yeah I did. I did not recognize you there so I started up a chat. I will go and send you the invite.

3 Likes

Thank you very much

2 Likes

I sent request i think my name Cara strain many thanks

4 Likes

Here is my Telegram link. I am also on MeWe, link below, GAB, Getter and Truthsocial. with a great group of believers as contacts. The link is below. So sad. This was a great way to exchange info. I just added you to my contacts on Telegram, but there was nothing to see on the channel. I also tried to add you as a member on my channel, but it prevented me because of privacy settings. Just fyi

(99+)MeWe - The Next-Gen Social Network

4 Likes

This link has expired, you can delete this post (above mine)

1 Like

I looked for you and found 3 under that name and a group. None of the profiles have anything posted.

2 Likes

I sent everyone a friend request on MeWe. I have a big profile since I have been on MeWe for a long time, before I was booted from Facebook and Twitter. Please message me so I know you are from the forum and we can have a chat group.

4 Likes

Here is the official connect to me. Make sure you look well at the name as I have added “aka BayouBushi” so there can’t be any mistake.

MeWe - The Next-Gen Social Network

7 Likes

We worked out the confusion and got the group ,appropriately named But God, up and running. Send me your Telegram User ID via PM here or send me a message on Telegram @RomansTen13 and I’ll send you an invite. Thanks for your patience. This isn’t about me or for me but for this entire group. I hope it’s a blessing and will allow the fun fellowship and prayers for one another to continue. Special thanks to the Guinea Pigs :wink:

10 Likes

I will have to politely decline. I have not signed up to telegram nor amy I willing to do so. I have more than enough places I have registered and have to maintain a login credentials file. I am not planning on adding any more.

3 Likes

Here is my mewe link can you invite me to your page. Your link says you don’t connect with strangers.

6 Likes

If I were on Telegram, I would certainly join in! I tried the venue a couple of times and did not take to it. :pensive:

4 Likes

you need to download telegram from the website.

3 Likes

I started on it a while back with a Michele Bachmann group but the group fizzled out and without people you know connected to you it’s kinda pointless so I understand exactly what you mean :wink:

But should you reconsider, it’s just another avenue to stay connected to the family here in addition to other platforms and of course, the forum itself. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Sent you an invite. Look for it on MeWe. When you accept it and then populate to my contact list I can then send you an invited to group. Let me know if you are having any more problems.

6 Likes

What is WEME??

3 Likes

It’s similar to Twitter

2 Likes

Okay. My bad. Was just explaining that it’s similar in that it’s a social platform and then provided a link for her. Whatever the preference, the importance lies within the ability to stay connected. :+1:t4:

6 Likes

Oh yes I’m sure much better alternative to Facebook. God bless you as well Sandy :dove:

2 Likes