★ The Rapture Survival Guide (TRSG) ★

Hi Hotchi!
Sorry for the delay, I’ve had a lot on lately.
Oh, the links are automatically generated on the PDF, I’m not sure why they aren’t working for you. If I had a better idea how you’re editing the text then maybe i can convert it for you. Would a HTML format make it easier to adapt into the app?

Yeah, I’d be happy to add your app. Having a Bible that’s offline and accessible anywhere is important. The convenience of an app is great as well.

1 Like

The web site is blocked if we don’t allow the anti-trackers.

No, I don’t need an html version as I took the (x)decision to let the users download your pdf file and come on your website and alternates.

I will also let a copy of your pdf on my gitlab and reference it. So there is one more alternate backup.

In fact, I have 3 Bible apps offline :slight_smile: for different configurations: Android, Android TV, Linux (snap, flatpak), iOS, MacOS, Big Sur and all ARM small processors (like RaspberryPi) with PyPI package. The content is the same. All the URLs are in the first topic of the presentation of the apps (ABC category). Now, it’s up to you what to include or not. Personally they are all useful if a terrible internet crash comes. Some may jump on their old RaspberryPI or old Mac or very old Linux installation.

(x) EDIT: the decision is better because I know that Apple will break my n* if the pdf is internal to the app with permissions…, + the fact to find a pdf client, + split views, + manage the pdf bookmarks… better and more easy to let this to a real pdf viewer.

1 Like

Still progressing but would just comment that the presentation and layout thus far is fantastic… some of it reminiscent of a great book by Ed Hindson & Thomas Ice - Charting the Bible Chronology.

2 Likes

Page 21

America’s Demise could be caused by :…
…A Communist Takeover

/Yuri Bezmenov nods in Morse code.

1 Like

Page 27

Remember that throughout the Bible Jesus warns us not to be deceived by anyone, but test what you’re told to see if it’s of the holy spirit or not. (Acts 17:11) Therefore test my words and study the Bible for yourself to either confirm or deny these things if it’s still future.

Commendably crucial caveat and one which Pastor JD frequently promotes.

25 “And indeed, now I know that you all, among whom I have gone preaching the kingdom of God, will see my face no more. 26 Therefore I testify to you this day that I am innocent of the blood of all men. 27 For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God.

Acts 20

2 Likes

Page 47

There’s also the possibility he might be an alien…

Intriguing and hitherto unencountered notion - going to reflect on this in light of Genesis 3:15 which prophesies the ‘seed’ origins of the duelling entities and enmities of Messiah and antichrist; Daniel 8:23-25 which offers a more fleshed (no pun intended) description on the antichrist; Daniel 11:36-39 and 2 Thess 2:1-3

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

2 Likes

Page 56 - Good Rev 6/19 comparison.

Inspired me to Strong’s Concordance the verses again.

Whereas Rev 6:2 is almost abruptly brief/opaque the parallel Rev 19:11(12) offers far more detail and clarity as to Who it is that rides out.

Perhaps the devil is in the lack of detail?

1 Like

Right gotcha, and it fits since He said the ‘seed of the serpent’ in Genesis. Since demons and taken angels don’t have a ‘seed’. I’ll fix that up and the other points you noted!

This is exactly the feedback I’m looking for and you certainly know your scripture well! Thank you so much for you critiques, it’s very much appreciated!!

Haha nice gif too! Maybe instead of a hat for your next picture you could do bulgey eyes xD

2 Likes

I see what you did there haha. Yeah it’s interesting to compare them, but one major point is that Jesus is the one opening the seals, therefore how can He also be the first rider? In Rev 19. The seals have been completed and He returns to claim His throne on earth. Hopefully I explained it well? I just expanded that area a little more as I have some new connecting thoughts.

Hey brother :orange_heart: will send you an email!

2 Likes