Video regarding salvation

Who Will Be Saved?

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

John 3:19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

In John 3:18 Jesus states that the ONLY path to salvation is belief in (acceptance of) Jesus Christ.
In John 3:20 Jesus states that those who do evil reject the light (Jesus Christ),
In John 3:21 Jesus states that those who do good come to the light (Jesus Christ).

So it kind of works out such that all good (God’s good, not man’s) people will be saved. Not because of their good works, but because they will be drawn to the light (Jesus Christ). Conversely all evil (God’s evil, not man’s) people will not be saved. Not because of the evil they do, but because they will reject the light (Jesus Christ).

So here we are in the end of 2023. Soon and very soon we will be Raptured.

Do you know someone who is not yet saved, but you believe in your heart is a good person?

Maybe I should define what I mean by a good person first. Or maybe I should say, not an evil person.

God’s good is more about what you believe in than what you do, but what you do in a large part tends to be based on what you believe. The reason I say what you believe over what you do, is because there are a lot of people doing good things for bad or selfish reasons.

Conversely, there are a lot of people doing bad things due to situations they are in that are beyond their control. So a good person is someone who believes in the same good things that God believes in such as things like love, justice, mercy, order and many others.

So back to the topic and I ask again, do you know someone who is not yet saved but you believe in your heart is a good person? If you do and believe what I have stated from the bible (all those who are good will be saved) then there are three choices for these people.

1. They get saved soon by hearing something that convinces them to accept Christ. Easy!
  2. God shows them what they are trusting in is flawed by putting them in a bad situation financially, physically or emotionally. Not fun!!!
  3. They are left here after the Rapture and are then convinced. Really not fun!!!

Goodboy

4 Likes