ABC’s of Salvation T-Shirts

Hello brothers and sisters in Christ! My name is Amela and I have an online store called Amela’s Chamber. I started the store in 2018 after I quit the corporate world to focus on being a caregiver for my youngest daughter who has autism. I was not very committed to the business in the very beginning and changed my niche and store name a couple of times. Got to a point where I prayed to the Lord for guidance on whether I should just close it down, until I began to watch Pastor JD’s sermons in 2020.

Since then, I’ve tightened up my niche to focus solely on products with Scripture-inspired messaging designed and printed in the USA. I believe the Lord is giving me an assignment to use my online store as a platform to help spread the good news of salvation through Jesus.

If you’re interested in T-shirts that have the ABC’s of salvation and many other designs, for yourself or for others, please check out my store. I have a variety of products that may be used for evangelizing. I collaborated with another online member, Chris O’Gorman, who designed the messages incorporating Pastor JD’s teachings. Most of the other designs are my own original creations.

I’ve not earned a single dime in profits yet for this store and am still operating at a loss but I have faith that God will use it as a way to spread the Gospel. If it helps to save one lost soul, then my time and efforts would have been well spent.

In case anyone is interested in purchasing, please use discount code FARAG30 for a 30% discount. Below is a link to my store. Thanks for reading this post and God bless us all as we strive to live in faith and obedience during these last days!

23 Likes

That’s awesome!
I’ll be checking your store out and likely ordering some things.
Thank you for the information

3 Likes

Very much appreciated, Stephanie! My store phone number and email address are on the site in case you have any questions. God bless!

2 Likes

I just ordered the rapture t shirt and abc of salvation tote bag kit. I’ll take that everywhere I go. Maybe it’ll start some conversations :woman_shrugging:t4::pray:
Love it :heart:

3 Likes

Thanks for your order, Stephanie! I’d like to clarify that the tote bag is a single product and doesn’t include the contents shown in the photo. It’s a spacious tote and the photo is meant to show what you can carry in it. I’ve added info in the product description to make that clear.

I pray that you will kick off some very meaningful conversations with the products! God bless!

2 Likes

I’d have bought it anyway!
I love it :grin:

3 Likes

So glad that you do! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi Jen!

The “Focus on the Good” tee was one of our bestsellers but unfortunately the maker is now selling exclusively to brick & mortar stores. My store only sells online. Though not one of our original designs, it’s a really super cozy tee.

I have lots of other tees with XL sizes. Most of our original designs are available in XS - 4XL.

I really appreciate your encouraging words! Thanks so much for your support and let me know if you have any questions. God bless!

1 Like

Very cool online store! May the Lord bless you!

2 Likes

Thank you for the positive feedback, Shari! I’m so blessed with all your responses. The Lord knows how much I appreciate the encouragement.

Glory to God for how He meets all
our needs in these most perilous times! Even when we sometimes don’t see or feel it, but that’s what faith is all about!

I’m so grateful to be a part of Pastor JD’s online membership. My husband and I were blessed to meet him face to face in Kaneohe when we visited a friend in Oahu last April. His ministry has truly inspired me to keep pressing on and seek to obey Jesus for our assignments in these last days.

BUT GOD is always still fully in control over all of our circumstances! :latin_cross::pray:

4 Likes

I received my order a couple days ago. Absolutely love the rapture T shirt and the abc’s of salvation tote. They’ve already started some conversations :grin:

4 Likes

So glad you love the T-shirt and tote bag, Stephanie!

Will be praying that you’ll have never-ending anointed conversations sharing the good news of salvation in Jesus through the messages on them.

Blessings,
Amela

3 Likes

Hi Jen,

Greetings in Jesus! I’ve recently finished designing some new shirts that I was very blessed to know actually ties to some of Pastor JD’s latest sermons. Truly the Hoy Spirit speaks to us in unison!

Sending you the links in case you’d like to take a look.

Jesus is Lord T-shirt

Stand Firm T-shirt

Live for Jesus T-shirt

The 30% discount for Pastor JD’s members and followers is still active, use code FARAG30.

Hope you like these! Great for evangelizing.

God bless,
Amela

4 Likes

Greetings in Jesus, brothers and sisters! Happy Labor Day weekend!

I praise God for Pastor JD Farag’s faithful and powerful messages today!

As all of us on this forum would agree with, and to reiterate the Word from Pastor JD, we are definitely living in the last days when Satan is working on overdrive with his minions to distract our attention from the prize that awaits us in Jesus.

This is the time to fervently pursue what Jesus has commanded us to do with the Great Commission.

Matthew 28:18-20
[18] Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. [19] Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, [20] and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

Think of the story shared by Pastor about the lady who was struggling with her suicidal thoughts, and how the billboard with the message of Jesus’ love and the ABC’s of Salvation rescued her from the demonic plan that the enemy had put upon her mind in desperation.

Or that fearful, anxious mom in the ER whose daughter was being deprived of treatment for her health problem, and how her faith was restored by a note posted with a similar message about Jesus and the ABC’s on the back of a restroom stall door.

As Pastor JD always says, there are no coincidences!

Deep within me, I truly believe that Jesus has a divine purpose for me to continue operating my online store, despite my daily struggles in faith to close it down.

To be totally transparent with all of you, my store isn’t doing well from the world’s perspective of profit and loss principles.

But every single sale, no matter how few and far between, represents the potential of someone’s life being touched by a devoted believer in Christ who dared to declare their faith in the clothes they wear or other things they use.

Our mission is to declare the love of God through salvation in Jesus by using Scripture-inspired messages to a world in utter chaos during these end times.

These inspirational messages on our products are designed to spark blessed conversations that give you the opportunity to share the love of Jesus and the Good News of Salvation through Him, or simply encourage and strengthen someone’s faith in Jesus.

A simple T-shirt with a lifesaving message worn by a devout disciple of Jesus can be anointed by the Holy Spirit, and becomes a powerful tool for God’s Kingdom work!

Please pray for me as I begin to test paid ads on FaceBook and Instagram, which I consider to be mission fields. My ideal customer is not the unbeliever who has rejected Jesus, but rather the faithful Christian who wants to share the good news of salvation in Jesus to a lost and fallen world.

These targeted ads require significant funding and I’m releasing the faith that God will provide the needed resources to pursue that which I fully believe is His plan and not mine.

I’m at a season in my life when I’m semi-retired, no longer working the corporate grind that I was enslaved to for decades. My job is now is to take care of my 29 year-old daughter who has autism and intellectual disability requiring 24/7 adult supervision. There’s a part of me that just wants to kick back and relax, while focusing on my walk with Jesus and taking care of Sarah.

I have lots of days when I’m very discouraged and just want to throw in the towel with regards to my online store, rather than manage all the countless moving parts that come with running an e-commerce venture. But I can’t seem to shake off this nagging voice inside of me, telling me to press on.

My deepest appreciation goes to those of you who are called by the Lord to pray for me. I’m feeling quite isolated these days, being unvaccinated and sometimes ostracized by a few extended family members. But I praise God for my husband and daughters who are fully supportive of my store’s mission.

I praise God for giving me the courage to post this message!

I’m including a link to my store, and photos of some T-shirts and hoodies that tie to Pastor JD’s teachings. If you know of anyone who would be interested in our products, I would be extremely grateful if you could pass them our website URL which is amelaschamber.com. Our store name is Amela’s Chamber.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and may God bless us all as we await the coming of our Lord! Maranatha, Lord Jesus!

With love in Christ,
Amela

![image|655x500]

(upload://vEJDGKYNzjI5oKkag1RBtrBDTFC.jpeg)

7 Likes

Greetings in Christ, brothers and sisters!

I pray that all of you are doing well by the divine grace and protection of our Lord and Savior Jesus, despite the madness going on throughout the whole world. As dire as some of our circumstances may be, let’s remember (as Pastor JD always tries to remind us) that things are not falling apart, but rather they are falling into place.

I was so inspired by Pastor JD’s series of BUT GOD testimonies these past two Sundays. It definitely reminded me of God’s awesome power over our lives as we continue to put our faith and trust completely in Him. It’s too easy to get caught up in our own universe of issues and problems, as isolated as some of us are. I thank God everyday that I’m an online member of this church, because the church we used to physically go to became too wrapped up in worldliness, even before the pandemic hit.

I have some good news to share for those of you who may be interested. I re-designed our But God T-Shirt and have made it two-sided, with the ABC’s of Salvation in the back. If any of you know someone who would like to have this T-shirt FOR FREE, or if you would want one yourself, please email [email protected] with the name and shipping address of the recipient, plus shirt color and size. You may also send us the info through our contact page here.

Our prayer is that the Good News of Salvation in Jesus or a simple encouragement may be shared through use of these T-shirts. Too many people are hurting like never before and God allows us to be a blessing to others by wearing our faith.

We are a very small, fairly new business in our Christian products niche and our resources are limited so we can only give away 10 T-shirts each month for now. BUT GOD has always been gracious beyond belief!! We’re releasing the faith that we can increase this number in the not too distant future. We are not charging shipping costs and this is only available for USA mailing addresses for now, limit 1 per request.

If there is another T-shirt design you’d rather have, please let us know in your message to us and we will consider it.

Below are front and back photos of the T-shirt with a link to the product on our store. You may certainly purchase it if you prefer, but if you would like the free gift for yourself or someone else, please contact us directly as stated above.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.

Blessings in Jesus,
Amela

4 Likes

Greetings, brothers & sisters in Jesus,

What powerful preaching we received from Pastor Mac today! The second service spoke very specifically to me, and I declare that I’m still an unprofitable servant of the Lord, for His divine purposes!

I’d like to share some of the interactions I’ve had with other online members who have purchased from my store in support of our Christ-centered mission.

• I had a very nice phone conversation with Melinda from AZ a few days ago about our But God T-shirt that she and her husband bought for each of them, as a way to share the message of God’s sovereignty during the end times.

• Erica from the UK shared with me by email that her Raptured T-shirt is already getting some reactions from unbelieving family members.

• A few months back, Karen’s Insane World T-shirt was confirmed by USPS tracking as delivered to her mailbox in CT but could not be found for some unbeknownst reason, and she firmly believes that God’s will was for it to fall into the hands of someone else whose life would be touched by the message. I offered to replace it but she declined, praising God instead for what He had allowed to happen!

• Stephanie takes her Last Hour/ABC’s of Salvation tote bag to work everyday in ID and uses it to spark conversations about eternal salvation in Jesus.

So as you can see - this online store is really more of a ministry for me at this season in my walk with Jesus. While in the eyes of the world it may be deemed a failure because from a profit & loss standpoint we are still in the red as a new small business in process of development, I know what my calling is - and it is not primarily to seek the profits of this world but to first and foremost follow the assignment to which Jesus has called me in these last days.

As Pastor Mac so powerfully taught today - if we are going to be disciples of Christ, we must first count the cost of following Him.

I thought it would be fitting to re-post a photo of my disciple hoodie, in line with Pastor Mac’s teaching today. I love the phrase he gave us, “Christ Over Culture”, and will design a T-shirt around it. I’ll be posting a photo once it’s done and loaded into the store.

We’re still giving away T-shirts for those of you who have a friend or family member (or yourself) who would be blessed to avail of it. Just scroll above for info on details around this, or email/call me. My store contact info is on the footer of all our website pages.

I would greatly appreciate responses on this post so we can engage as a group in this forum. Please consider signing up for our email updates so you can get a 15% discount. Once you’re in our email list, we provide ongoing promos for more discounts and great deals. I will also be sending weekly devotionals on this email list.

Revelation 12:11 - “And they have conquered him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, for they loved not their lives even unto death.”

God bless,
Amela

3 Likes

Amela,
Glad to see another sister from Nor Cal! I’m in Woodland by Davis :wave:
I’m so glad you have a t-shirt store! That’s awesome! May the Lord bless and keep you and your family :pray: Cali may be called the Golden State but all that glitters isn’t gold.
Hugs!
Jessie :hugs::heart:

2 Likes

Hi Jessie,

God bless you too for the encouraging words, I really appreciate your response!

You are just a stone’s throw away from us, I’ve been to Woodland a few times when my husband was assigned to one of the Dignity clinics there. And my daughter’s husband is from Davis, so they’re there all the time to visit her in-laws.

Definitely California is not all glitter and sunshine like you said. In fact, we might be top on the list of states destined for God’s judgment.

BUT GOD has a plan far greater than the enemy’s, and Jesus was victorious on the Cross in His obedience to the Heavenly Father! There are still a good number of us here who are followers of Jesus (like you and me) and I believe we have a special covering by the blood of Jesus!

I praise God for our online store which is all for His glory and to spread the good news of salvation in Jesus. T-shirts and hoodies are our best sellers but we also have other Christian products such as handmade jewelry by American makers, bags and home accessories.

Hugs back at you and have a wonderful rest of the week! :hugs:

Blessings to you and yours,
Amela

3 Likes

Amelia, I created the memes below and recently had them printed on a t-shirt. It occurs to me that other people may want it on a t-shirt. Feel free to add this to your offerings. Feel free to use the front or back design or both. Whatever you think is best.
God Bless.

Front
Different Roads2

Back
Revelation 13 7

1 Like

Hi Michael,

Wow - what an explosive message! Praise God for your boldness!

Have you received any reactions from your T-shirt?

I love the concept of a message about choosing our eternal path in front, and Jesus’ imminent coming in the back. Let me pray about using your particular design because it’s got a lot more detail than I usually like to pack into a shirt.

Thanks for sharing the meme and inspiring me with another potential new design!

Blessings,
Amela

2 Likes