ABC’s of Salvation T-Shirts

Hi Amela:

Thank you for your kind words.

I’ve just started wearing the t-shirt. I haven’t gotten any verbal comments yet but I have gotten smiles like people were happy to see someone sharing that message. The message is what is most important. I created the two paths meme to help myself, with all of the evil that is happening in the world now, to focus on that the world’s path is not our path. Then I realized it could help people to see where the world is headed and how to be saved.

The meme on the back was meant to show how Klaus Schwab’s statement so closely parallels Revelation 13:17 and to wake people up.

Yes, pray about it. If you feel inspired to get the message out differently, or with whatever the Lord lead you to do, of course that’s fine. I had felt inspired to post on Pastor JD’s site that I had put the memes on a t-shirt, and if anyone else wanted to do so, to feel free to do the same. When I went on the site, I found your post about your t-shirts. So, pray and see where the Lord leads you. Please let me know what you are lead to do,

God Bless,

Michael Berthelot

3 Likes

Hi Amela, I just saw your posts on this forum. I went to your store and ordered 2 t-shirts. I have 3 other shirts I ordered from etsy months ago, but really wanted one with the ABC’S on it. I appreciate the discount code. I’m praying for you and your mission. Please pray that the messages on the shirts bring people to Jesus. In Pastor J.D.'s prophecy update on October 3rd, a man wrote that he had the ABC’S put on the tailgate of his truck. I was just wondering if you considered making signs like this. As soon as I heard about it, I wanted to have one made. It’s just an idea. May our Lord and Savior bless you abundantly and encourage you each and every day. God bless you and your family, Amela!

2 Likes

Hi Michael,

I will reach out to Chris, another online member who created our shirt designs that are based on Pastor JD’s teachings. He also created designs for billboards, flyers, business cards, etc. His work is on this forum on another post under the ABC Resources.

In addition to Klaus Schwab, I believe there are several out there operating under the same Anti-Christ spirit (Bill Gates, George Soros, Anthony Fauci and others belonging to the one world gov’t cabal). Rather than name these individuals, I’m led to focus on a condensed message that ties Luke 21:28 to Revelation 13:7.

I will keep you posted on progress of where this will lead us. Thanks for birthing the idea!

God bless,
Amela

1 Like

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words! My appreciation for your order as well!

I’m in constant prayer that the shirts and other products from my store will be used by the Lord to bring people to Jesus. Every order I get brings joy to my spirit as I see other individuals such as yourself partnering with me in my brand’s mission.

Let me look into the production of tailgate signs and see if I can find a print provider for them. Would bumper stickers work for you?

God bless,
Amela

2 Likes

Great, thanks. I think it would be more powerful to tie Revelation 13 verses 7 and 17 to Luke 21:28. I think that will help the public to tie it to current events.

1 Like

Good morning Amela:

I got this idea from you about focusing on the bible verses. (See below) I got the blank t-shirt image from imgflip.com. I was thinking you could put the ABCs on the back. I’m looking forward to hearing about Chris’ input and what maybe next with all of this. I hope I’m not being pushy. I’m just feeling inspired…

God Bless You,

Mike

The Mark.jpg

3 Likes

Hi Amela, yes, I would use a bumper sticker. I would also be interested in key rings, magnets and bible tracts. I really just want to get the gospel out there. I know you do, too. God bless you!

2 Likes

Hi Mike,

You’re not being pushy at all. I actually appreciate the follow through and I believe this is the work of the Lord inspiring the both of us! I have been praying for divine guidance on some new designs and your ideas are God’s answer to my prayers.

Chris had a design that I haven’t used yet because I felt like it was a bit premature when I got it last year. Given how things have escalated and with these suggestions coming from you, the time might be right to dust it off the shelf and use it. I will work on tweaking this design and inserting Rev 13:17 plus the message to accept Jesus. This is exciting!

Thanks and God bless,
Amela

2 Likes

Hi Maria,

Let me look into adding these items to the store and will keep you updated on progress.

Yes, our commission is clear from the Lord to get the Good News out to everyone who hasn’t heard it yet! God bless you too!

Amela

1 Like

Yes, it is! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Mike,

After much thought and prayer, I went with a simplified design that uses the Mark & Mask visual with text in front, and Rev 13:17, Acts 16:31 at the back.

My designs keep details to a minimum in front, as I have found that ladies (including myself) prefer not to have people staring at our shirt fronts while trying to read wordy messages.

Pastor JD has preached often that to receive Jesus into one’s life, all it really boils down to is the “B in the ABC’s of Salvation” so I took a verse from Acts 16, and added it to Revelations 13: 17.

Here are the screenshots of what the T-shirt will look like, front and back.

I think this turned out well! Thank you so much for inspiring me to finally use the Mark & Mask design from Chris, and for coming up with the main idea for the messaging on the back! I would love to get your feedback. I will then work on loading the design into a shirt for my store.

God bless,
Amela

1 Like

Hi Maria,

Here is a link to tracts on Chris’ website that you can have printed. I will not be selling these as products for my store, and it would be best if you could download the files and have them printed for the volume that you would like.

https://christianity.fluidicice.com/printables

I’m looking into potentially adding an ABC’s of Salvation bumper sticker and other designs, currently doing my sourcing research.

Also working on sourcing customizable keychains and magnets. I’ll keep you posted. Thanks for your patience!

God bless,
Amela

2 Likes

Thanks so much, Amela! God bless you, too!

1 Like

Yes, I like it! I agree that people tend to read the messages on the back of t-shirts more because they don’t want to be seen staring at people (men or women) when looking at them from the front. Also, when standing in line at the supermarket, people are looking at your back. I assume this t-shirt will be available for both men and women?

2 Likes

Hi Amela:

I like it! Also, here are two other meme’s I created that might also inspire you.

Last days.jpg

Rapture.jpg

Thanks,

Mike

2 Likes

Hi Mike,

All of our T-shirts and hoodies are unisex, unless otherwise specified - so yes, this will be available for men too. I will work on loading this design into the store today and will get back to you with the link once it’s ready for purchase.

Thanks so much for sharing these memes. We really have a divine connection going on here! My husband and I watched Amir Tsarfati’s Prophecy Rountable with Jan Markell and Barry Stagner last night, and the topic was “The Me Generation”. 2 Timothy 3:1-5 was one of the verses they expounded on and I felt the urging of the Holy Spirit to work on something related to this topic, because I’ve been observing for several months now (years actually) how the world pushes for self-obsession these days. The self-help movement has escalated into self-worship that has unfortunately also crept into the church.

Also need to have another T-shirt related to the Rapture and how exciting it is to look forward to beginning our eternal fellowship with the Lord Jesus! I’ll let you know what I can come up with in the coming days.

God bless,
Amela

1 Like

Hi Mike,

I was finally able to complete the Mask and Mark 2-Sided T-Shirt. Hope you like the finished product!

Here is a link to the product page: Mask & Mark 2-Sided T-Shirt

Here are the front and back photos:

Also wanted to share with you and others that I just rolled out some new designs in long-sleeved T-shirts, including the But God design.

Here is a link to our T-Shirts & Hoodies Collection page: Amela’s Chamber T-Shirts & Hoodies Collection.

Photos of the new designs are below, and each photo links back to the product page in our store.
But God Long Sleeve (1)
No Fear Female (1) (1)
Don't love the World (1)
Walk in Humility Shirt (3) (1)

All these are unisex T-shirts. I pray that you all will like these designs as much as I enjoyed creating them!

Have a blessed weekend,
Amela

2 Likes

Greetings to all!

Once again, what powerful messages we heard from Pastor JD today!

So the persecution has definitely begun for our family. My husband works for one of the largest companies pioneering AI and this employer has agreed to comply with the federal mandate for the vaccines because they have a humongous amount of business with the federal government.

Hubby isn’t vaccinated along with thousands of others, and the division he works for falls under the parent company which is not accepting religious exemptions outright as some of their subsidiaries have done. Each individual employee needs to have an interview with HR to consider religious exemption, and if the company doesn’t approve the exemption they may be placed on unpaid leave and will need to cover their own healthcare premiums.

The 12/8 deadline has been moved to 1/4 but their company is still targeting the December deadline. Employees are banding together and some have formed prayer groups. Glory to God! Potential lawsuits may be underway, and we are praying for God’s guidance on whether (and when) hubby should start looking for another job.

BUT GOD has not given us a spirit of fear, but of love, power and of a sound mind!! All those BUT GOD testimonies have strengthened us, empowered by the Word of God etched in our hearts, and teachings as they are guided by the Holy Spirit from Pastor JD, Pastor Mac and other church leaders we follow (Pastor Jack Hibbs, Amir Tsarfati, Jan Markell, Pastor Barry Stagner, Pastor Brett Meador and others).

I’m so amazed at how all these teachings and your awesome support have continued to inspire us to design our shirts with the powerful Word of God in mind and spirit.

Praise Jesus how He has answered our prayers for divine guidance! All glory goes to our Lord and Savior, who is the Author and Finisher of our Faith!

• I’d like to give a special shoutout to Heidi from Colorado who specifically requested more new designs in long sleeve T-shirts.

• Also want to continue to thank Chris O for his ongoing guidance. He creates designs for the billboards, flyers and business cards, tracts, etc. that can be found in this forum, and is one of our design partners.

• Greatly appreciate input from Mike as well, who inspired us through his memes and thoughts to finally roll out the Mask and Mark T-shirt, which ties into the prophecy updates today.

I’m re-posting photos of the shirts that relate to today’s preaching (click on the photo for a closer look). Those of you who may be interested can find more designs at our online store, Amela’s Chamber.

I have this prompting in my spirit which I believe is from the Lord that, at some point in the not so distant future when the church may be forced to go a bit underground before the Rapture, messages on these shirts would be an even more powerful way to continue sharing the gospel and communicating with other believers. I’m not really sure how, but the word “underground” seems to be lingering in my spirit these days.

I wish you all a blessed week and let’s put our faith into action, as Pastor JD exhorted us to do today!

In Jesus’ love,
Amela

4 Likes

Thanks! I will check out the items on your page.
God Bless,
Mike

1 Like

Thanks, Mike! Let me know if you have any questions.

God bless,
Amela

Amela Chamberlain
[email protected]
916-796-9757

1 Like