ABC’s of Salvation T-Shirts

Greetings in Jesus to all,

I wanted to share with you our latest T-Shirt design that was a collaboration between @GR, @Pax and myself, by the grace of God.

This is an original design by @GR and after she described it in the forum, @Pax looped me in for implementation of the design. So thrilled to be joining spirits, hearts and minds with brethren on the forum to further Jesus’ kingdom work!

Not My Way Male

I’d also like to share that my husband and I were blessed to have the privilege of visiting Pastor JD’s church last Sunday. This is the second time we’ve met him and others at the Calvary Chapel in Kaneohe. But we completely forgot to have a photo taken with him last year and this time I made sure we got our souvenir shot before he went back into his office!

I just love Pastor JD and his anointed Spirit-filled intensely profound preaching, not to mention his great big bear hugs!

Told him all about the universe of online members getting together on the forum, praying for each other, encouraging one another, using technology to bridge the gap from different locations far and wide across the globe. He was so grateful to hear this and said he was blessed to know that the Lord is moving mightily among us here (as imperfect and needy as we all are).

Wishing you all a blessed week in the presence of our Lord! Soon and very soon, we will all be together at the marriage feast with our Beloved Groom! :latin_cross::two_hearts:

In Jesus’ love & service,
Amela

13 Likes

Thanks for sharing this @Amela. Fantastic pics. Bet it was a wonderful visit! I’m looking forward to meeting JD too, but it will probably be after the rapture.

4 Likes

Praise Jesus for our blessed assurance! What a wonderful thing to look forward to, when we can all be together after the trumpet sounds. What a party in heaven that will be!

3 Likes

Me and you both! I cannot wait!! My toes are tickled pink!

3 Likes

Greetings to all,

I wanted to share with all of you our latest T-shirt design, which features an awesome original drawing of Jesus’ crown of thorns by @GR that she named the Crown of Peace.

The photo has a link that will take you directly to our online store.

The Crown Female

It’s been an incredible blessing to partner with such talented and anointed brothers and sisters in Pastor JD’s online ministry, as we all put our heads together to find creative ways to bring Jesus to people and people to Jesus. It is no coincidence that God has brought us all together in this forum.

We can be powerful “walking billboards” for Jesus as we spread the word about salvation in Him alone through the things we wear and use!

So far, we have gorgeous original designs by @fluidicice and @GR. And Chris may come up with more design(s) related to the urgency of these end times, as part of a project around his Rapture Survival Guide that we will feature in our blog section and in an email campaign (no pressure, @fluidic :sweat_smile:).

I’ll be posting about future designs as we roll them out. Thank you ever so much to all of you for your ongoing collaboration, prayers and support for our online business ministry!

Blessings in Jesus,
Amela

7 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous!!!
What a massive blessing. Your products have blessed Casey and I so much Amela. Not only that it is such a testimony and powerful ministry for a dying world out there that needs Jesus.

3 Likes

Thank you for the encouraging words, Lya! It blesses me greatly too when I see photos of you and Casey wearing our products.

All praise goes to God for how He allows us to do things for His glory and honor in these trying times! :latin_cross::heart::pray:

3 Likes

Haha there’s only so much I can do on the rapture theme, but i’m always thinking about shirt ideas as I write more.

4 Likes

Morning Chris @fluidicice,
Went to your site the other day. Impressive! You are doing good work there, my friend. May our Father in Heaven prosper your outreach and bless you and yours for you faithfulness and caring.
Shalom.

3 Likes

Thank you very much GR!
It’s all for His glory and reaching the lost. I’m constantly editing and expanding areas which I feel need it and have plans to plant a new website using a URL more obviously Biblical so people don’t think ‘what’s this site about?’ :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Lost & Found with a target icon….
Maybe not Biblical enough. Just a really quick thought, lol.

3 Likes

Morning Kate @anon17258824,
This popped up on my thread this morning. What a testimony! I even read it to Hubbydude. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Greetings to all,

It’s been 9 months since I posted on this particular topic and after much prayer, have decided to revive it rather than create a new thread.

As we all know, we are right smack in the midst of the “birth pains” described in Scripture - as evidenced in the pandemic that killed millions (and resulting injections that killed more and continue to do so), wars and rumors of wars, extreme weather disturbances, and recent catastrophic earthquakes in Turkey and Syria - among many other signs of the last days. And how about the latest bombshell news detailing how the US took out the Nord Stream Pipeline? We can only guess how the Russains will respond.

Time is running out and we are so very close (seconds) to being out of here! Which means there is lots of work to do to spread the Good News about salvation in Jesus while we are still here.

Our ministry continues in our online store where the focus of our products is to get people to Jesus and Jesus to people. Wearing a powerful message on your shirt or hoodie, hat or beanie, carrying a lunch bag or driving a vehicle with the ABC’s of Salvation being proclaimed will spark some lifesaving conversations or thoughts, as opportunities are presented to share the gospel. The rest is the work of the Holy Spirit. It is Jesus who saves, and we are merely vessels He uses as we obey His will.

Here is a link to our online store: Amela’s Chamber

Below are some of our latest designs:

Lion of Judah Hoodie Male

LION OF JUDAH HOODIE

John 1513 female

NO GREATER LOVE 3/4 SLEEVE RAGLAN SHIRT

Worship The Creator Female

WORSHIP THE CREATOR LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT

Free Indeed Long Tee Male

FREE INDEED LONG SLEEVE T-SHIRT

But God Beanie Female (1)

BUT GOD CUFFED BEANIE

But God  Cap Female

BUT GOD DAD HAT

Jesus is Lord Beanie Female

JESUS IS LORD CUFFED BEANIE

classic-dad-hat-black-front-63912bf57c8c8

JESUS IS LORD DAD HAT

MARANATHABEANIEFEMALE

MARANATHA CUFFED BEANIE

Maranatha Male

MARANATHA DAD HAT

Let us ramp up our efforts to push forward for the prize that awaits us with our Lord! What sweet music it would be to hear the words from our Savior, “Well done, good and faithful servant!”

Amela

7 Likes

I can testify that these articles of clothing give a way to witness, to strike a conversion, to impact others, to plant a seed and to give God all the glory for what He’s done in our lives - given us eternal salvation through Jesus Christ.

My daughters and I [we kind of argue playfully to wear them]. Amela blessed my family hugely with her ministry . I can only pray that God will reward her, bless her and that God will bless you as you order and invest into the kingdom of God by being a billboard for Him. Even if you don’t have a chance to speak to someone you will have had a chance to give them the living Word of God to read and think about. The Holy Spirit takes over from there.

Warmly in Christ, Lya

1 Like

Thanks for the encouraging words, Lya. Welcome back!

1 Like

Welcome @Amela. Thank you. :wink:

1 Like

All 3 are definitely going to have to save some funds to get these new shirts. We love them!

1 Like

Thank you, Lya! All for God’s glory and to spread the Good News! :latin_cross::heart::pray:t3:

2 Likes

Amela,

Did you get any new customers after i shared photos of your t-shirts? :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Stacey,

No I didn’t. Some people did share my FB page and for that, I’m grateful.

Thanks again for posting about the store, sis. I’m grateful for each visit to the store or our social media accounts because we share the gospel not just through our products but also through the content we put out there.

Amela

2 Likes