Anyone interested in collaborating on a web site?

I own ABCs-of-Salvation.org

Right now it points to a video I created on the ABCs. I was thinking it might be neat to expand it to include not only the video, but links to resources to create bookmarks, keychains, billboards, etc. Perhaps even setup a GoFundMe to sponsor billboards in various places.

Thoughts?

5 Likes

Hi @Redraidrob I have a ton of info in a database that I don’t know enough about website design to upload it to. I would love to collaborate and can send you a link for it all if you’d like to pick through it to use. There are videos, audio, PDFs, word docs, for a whole range of topics.

2 Likes

Hello Chase -
I apologize for not replying sooner. I haven’t been on the forum in a long time. I have created a web site at: https://abcs-of-salvation.org/

I would love to add resources to it and would be very interested in any materials you are willing to share. Any suggestions about improving the web site would be appreciated as well.

3 Likes

Greetings in Jesus @Redraidrob,

Would you be interested in collaborating with me and linking to my online Christian store? I sell Christian products that include designs by @fluidicice and my own. Please check out amelaschamber.com. Thank you in advance for looking into it.

God bless,
Amela

2 Likes

@Redraidrob Hi,
if you want to suggest some Bible apps on your web site, feel free to share my free apps for different configurations. All the URLs are in first topic, I earn no money on earth for that but later… :smiley:

Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I apologize. I haven’t been on the forum in a while because of family and health issues. I will add your site to the ABCs site soon!

2 Likes

Thank you, Robby @Redraidrob! I really appreciate it. May you experience healing and restoration for you family and health issues as you put your faith and trust upon Jesus.

God bless,
Amela

1 Like