April 17, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update

Hi Emma,

As I understand it, they re-create the peptides using a technology called recombinant tech. (a fancy way of saying they use certain inert bacteria to duplicate the molecules of the venom peptide or enzyme from an original sample. Its like a copy machine) So they only need a small amount to work with initially. BTW, venoms are used in a multitude of oral and other pharmaceuticals this way already. The patents go way back.) Then they encase it using nano tech and usually some type of lipo or fat-based encapsulation so it survives the water system or stomach acids for “delivery”. The nano tech is in thousands of different products and has been a major issue in clogging up municipal waste filters in facilities. Just my .02. from the readings, no expert by any stretch.

3 Likes

VenomTech company announces massive library of SNAKE VENOM peptides for pharmaceutical development; “nanocarriers” stabilize snake venom in WATER (PubMed)

• World Economic Forum brags about RNA synthesis of snake venom nanoparticles;
  • PubMed covers “nanocarrier” technology to stabilize SNAKE VENOM in water
4 Likes

I know :wink:. Still not the least bit alarmed and praying others aren’t either. What have we to fear?

1 Like

Sometimes when I watch a vid or read an article, I like to scroll down and read the comments (sometimes they are more interesting than the vid, lol) Anyway, lately I’ve been noticing an influx of folks seemingly pushing the “safety efficacy” script for the kill shots and calling valid research “bunk” and “conspiracy theory” (you know the typical shill-drill)

So I did a little digging to see what could be up with that.

Just came across these and thought they may be of interest.

Turns out, it is no accident. It is a well-organized group,
a multi-billion dollar industry that has one purpose; to denigrate all information that counteracts the official preferred chemical-based narratives.

A narrative built upon pushing compliance for kill shots, meds, and chemicals as “safe and effective”, as the only viable solution to the current chaos. And whenever they can’t silence a voice of dissent, they simply pull the appeal to emotion card. Their group is made to appear folksy, fragile and grassroots, but it is nothing of the kind.

What an eye opener. Who knew?

5 Likes

Amen. It just means Jesus is coming soon, and that is the best possible news ever on the face of planet earth. :heart:

4 Likes

Yes, infiltration can be very subtle and dangerous. Here on the forum too but by the grace of God, we have some very discerning watchmen ready to pounce, wise as serpents in the midst of any wolves.

4 Likes

Yes, and as long as they stand by Pastor JD this is good, and we must pray for them too.

3 Likes

They stand fast in faith, by Jesus, not by any man, as JD has implored us to do. :pray:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Yes, Standing by JD in love and support and following Jesus. We must be Bereans.

3 Likes

I hear you and have prayed for you. I can’t breathe with a mask on either. I have asthma but it seems to be more than that. I don’t plan to wear a mask again. Dr.s office insists we wear one of their paper masks. I lift a corner and let air in when no one is looking, when I take my mom to see NP. Currently medical facilities are only ones with mandates, other than feds but it is calm before the storm.

1 Like

:joy::joy::rofl: I loved the shock on folks faces when I posed for a photo at the zoo….with a huge albino python round my shoulders! I do have a sense of humour I’m not proud of! :grin:

2 Likes

I’ll just bet you used to do that thing with lizard tails that my boys used to do in France!?

2 Likes

Your poor mother had her hands full!

2 Likes

Cut them off? :scream: Nooo! Little lizards shed their tails when caught and they grow back. The boys would put the still twitching tails in their mouths! I thought you of all people knew that one! True what they say about old dogs I guess! :joy:

1 Like

I wore lizards in a different way. I tied a ring of thread around their neck, attached the other end to to a safety pin and then pinned it to my top.

1 Like

My heart goes out to you “down under”, from the terrible things I’ve heard. But I’m not sure things are really any better here, just “different”. It all hurts to see & experience the depravity of man in these last days before Christ comes to rescue us. Keep smiling & looking to the Word! Shalome & maranatha.

2 Likes

Thank you for the prayers. I was diagnosed with asthma many years ago but the inhalers don’t work, so I’m like you, whatever causes my breathing difficulty hasn’t been diagnosed. I suspect it’s related to my congestive heart failure, but I’m not about to spend any more time in medical facilities to get it diagnosed further. I’ll figure it out on my own with diet & better exercise. I do the mask thing in the Dr.s office, too. Ha ha! So ridiculous! That only works for this old lady if they don’t keep me waiting more than 10-15 minutes, though. I recently went to urgent care because of heart pain & they kept me waiting in a room full of pukey sick people for an hour! So I finally just walked out! They reported it to my Dr. Ha ha I got shamed a few days later. Huh! He didn’t have time to hear why I walked. Is it asking too much to expect the medical profession to show some respect & care for a patient? Hmmm I think those days are gone. I will lean on Christ who does care for me. He has proved over & over to me that he will not let me down. He alone is in charge of my life. He deserves our praise & honor!

4 Likes

Try to listen to the three interviews with Dr Artis This is not the first one but the next 3 links I listened having doubts too But the evidence he shows has changed my mind I took the vaccination and 6 months later got Covid I was angry because that’s why I took it I was really sick like I never was before

3 Likes

Amen and Amen I was one of those who took the jab, after strenuous directions of my doctors I got Covid afterwards I’m a former nurse, so I got a lot from Dr Artis’s interviews Documents, physical evidence gave me a scare Also, after he brought this out, he is on a Pfizer hit list Number one I think more evidence will come out but not through google or social media Remember that this is being suppressed, which says a lot

5 Likes