April 18 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Yep sure did! Alberta!

1 Like

I dont think that everyone who is vaccinated will die. Only the strongest for the elite will survive. I dont write that to spread fear. Its just, that they wont stop vaccinate the people every 6 months again and again. But I am also sure that the full evil in this world will be only active after the rapture.

@ecclesiastes-4-3
Of course and this will happen all over the world. I am sure thats why in 2015 many migrants came here to Europa because they build many facilities to gave them a temporary home. Now most of them are empty. And guess who will going soon in there? Those who refuse to get vaccinated. This plan we are seeing is planned for decades.

I know whats coming for me, but I am not afraid, cause I belong to the Lord!

1 Like

ā€¦Just giving a heart to you, Jacob, from another ND resident. I can personally say that sound churches seem to be rare in this state. I would personally travel to Bismarck if I came across one that meets enough items on my list. Meanwhile, I make do for the fellowship and a bit of engagement with a tiny set of saints, and supplement with online resources. That said, most of those sweet people, as well as most of my family, have been jabbed.

2 Likes

Amen, Rachelle.:hibiscus:

2 Likes

Julie, you are blessed.:hibiscus:

1 Like

Hi and welcome Vifacts. I agree it was a great update today.

Hi Romans1013,

I think he is referring to anyone who doesnā€™t take the vaccine as well as those who get sick and or die from taking it as a direct consequence.

Amen sister! Amen!!!

:joy: I love his loud shirts each week. Makes me happy! One questionā€¦ was there a link for the part of the Bible Phophecy where he mentioned that ā€œCovid was created for the Covid vaccine?ā€ I believe it, but of course, Google suppresses those types of documents.

1 Like

Nope. I take it as his discovery and connecting the dots. Without Covid-19, there will not be rush and high demand for vaccines. This is a plandemic by globalists long ago, now they want to execute it for one world govt by 2030.

4 Likes

I call it a scamdemic. Lol

2 Likes

Of course not! But I am referring to the statements in the article referring to the SBC and certain people there. Changes have been made over the years. 1999 is not a current state of affairs.

1 Like

thank you for correcting RoseLilly on the facts that are in error.

Btw, as a pastor, I do not promote either the taking of or the refusing to take the vaccine. I think it is a very personal choice. If you are a true believer in Christ and you take the Covid shot, or you donā€™t take the Covid shot, then you will go up in the rapture to be with Christ forever!

One thing I do suggest is that all of share Christ more (as JD intimate) and even now when I am unable to speak to someone in a public place, I leave a tract like ā€œMillions Missingā€.

Actually, I wrote my own and am starting to put that on USB drives, they dont seem to be getting thrown away as often as a tract or other piece of paper.

Blessings!!

2 Likes

Look at the bigger picture. Itā€™s not just about the SBC. Itā€™s more Sinister than that. BTW Pastor mentioned a certain individual in the update he is also referenced in this same article. Please Humor me If You Can Tell me who that person is. Iā€™m also using voice operator recording so forgive the out of place capital letters. Is not about the SBC it is about who is infiltrating the Evangelical world. I should say have infiltrated it. If you cannot see what is happening I asked you to pray to see the bigger picture. You are looking only at the surface things it seems. But I will not debate this read it take it or leave it.

2 Likes

I donā€™t know of any off of the top of my head. A month before the pandemic nonsense started last year, I had to leave my church of seven years. I wonā€™t bore you with the details, but it meant I went into last yearā€™s craziness without a church family. Most people from the church didnā€™t even contact me, so it was lonely going. Church was online for me. Only recently did I at least find a church to attend Sunday mornings. After what had happened, Iā€™m wary of connecting with people in a church. But I did miss being around other believers. There are several churches in Bismarck where next to no one wears a mask, and seating is normal with singing happening. There are some not doing that, of course, still following masks/social distancing. But it is good to be back in a church where you can sing and see everyoneā€™s face. I chose the church I did because the pastor used the Bible in the sermon much more than my other church did. I also happened to notice that one of the Bible studies was on the end times, and it was using Todd Hamptonā€™s excellent pre-trib ā€œNon-prophetā€™s Guide to the End Timesā€ book. I canā€™t say that Iā€™ve heard any messages from the main pulpit on that topic so far, though Iā€™ve only been going a month.

2 Likes

This past week I was starting to struggle with not getting the vaccine. One of my kids and spouse have gotten it. My brother and his wife have gotten it. My sister got the J&J vaccine the say before they pulled it. My husband is scheduled for his second shot.
Starting to feel the peer pressure and doing a lot of praying. Told Him I know if he doesnā€™t want me to get it He will put road blocks in my way. He did just that. I want to share how He did that and how my vaccinated family responded.
I have a low tolerance to meds, meaning smallest dosage is best. Iā€™ve had reactions and have ended up in ER. I am cautious about meds and interactions. Iā€™m doing my research and He leads me to documentation showing the medicine I take has a known drug interaction to PEG. PEG happens to be the chemical in the vaccine they think most reactions are related to.
Iā€™m praising Jesus for showing me this, thinking if I tell them this, they will be understanding as to why Iā€™m not getting it.
Nope. One of them (not my kid) basically told me that I should still get it, even after I reminded them of past interactions. They told me if it was them they would get it. They started telling me their spouse is on the same type of medicine I am and it says the same thing and they are fine. Hmmmā€¦ they have never had a drug interaction before either.
:thinking:
So you are ok if I have a reaction like a stroke because my blood pressure sky rockets as long as I wonā€™t get covidā€¦
No I havenā€™t asked them that YET.
Any other vaccine they would have been supportive.

Just an example of how their brain is so over the top about this.

Anyway, God bless you all. I really need to get back here more often. Miss some of you dearly.

14 Likes

I was coming on to ask for the same information. Please share this data, Pastor JD.

1 Like
3 Likes

How I LOVED this update, itā€™s so encouraging and I share it ! Thank you JD, my mouth literally fell open with the happenings to that dear woman who was verbally abused at the check outā€¦ horrid!! It wonā€™t be longā€¦ Jesus IS COMING!! <3 :pray: :sparkling_heart: :pray: :sparkling_heart: :pray: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

I guess Iā€™m gonna be the odd oneā€¦

I gotta step away from all of the vaccine talk. I get it. The vaccine is evil. It is a precursor to the mark of the beast. I do not need convinced any further. I see stupid people pushing it and making it difficult for those of us who donā€™t want it.

But it is to the point where if I continue to immerse myself in this, I will find it to be toxic. We are not looking for the antichrist, we are looking for the Rapture and the return of Jesus Christ to take us home.

I find that I cannot focus on evil and upon my Savior at the same time.

Blessings to those of you who do need to hear these things in vivid detail. And blessings and mercy to those of you who are suffering persecution because of this. Please forgive those of us who have heard enough. We really do care. And we do pray for you. We just canā€™t live in the darkness.

Come quickly, Lord Jesus! We long to see You!

10 Likes