April 21, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Peoples Strange Sudden Change

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources: here

JD_KnowSomething4_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_1: talks about the evidence explaining the strange sudden change in people’s personalities and behavior foretold of in the book of Revelation during the 7-year tribulation.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

16 Likes

Dear Admins and Pastor JD. During your wonderful update last night, you mentioned that your staff spent “tireless hours”, transcribing the interview between Tucker Carlson & Dr. Michael Nells. May I humbly suggest the large array of software available at zero cost in which you can even use your phone to automatically, and with great accuracy, use speech to text to save time? Much of the software can even transcribe if the video is played at 2x the speed, to save even more time. Please pardon my suggestion if: •Your staff does not trust this type of software OR • You are already utilizing such.

Any transcribed material can also be automatically translated into just about any language within seconds as well. Again - pardon my suggestion if this is already being used or is not trusted. I’m happy to show you how to do this and it can be completed without the likes of Google, Apple or the NSA knowing what you’ve done AND it’s free.

God Bless and hope to meet you all soon at the Marriage Supper of the Lamb.

21 Likes

Zechariah 14:12-14:" And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:
Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
It shall come to pass in that day
That a great panic from the LORD will be among them.
Everyone will seize the hand of his neighbor,
And raise his hand against his neighbor’s hand…"

7 Likes

22 April 2024

A quick short version of Suddenly Changed for short timers…

Oh yeah God is good, better download this CDC Zombie Prep docs before it gets nuked!

Fig1

https://stacks.cdc.gov/view/cdc/6023

---------------

4 Likes

Passover 2024 :sheep::drop_of_blood::latin_cross::purple_heart:

I’m imagining that He could pick us up today. It would make for a great Monday :smiley:

Btw…Happy Earth Day :earth_americas:
This is what I think about that…

18 Likes

Was Eve Deceived or Brainwashed?

Deceive
to persuade someone that something false is the truth, or to keep the truth hidden from someone for your own advantage:

Brainwash
to make someone believe something by repeatedly telling them that it is true and preventing other information from reaching them :

1 Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Eve was deceived, not brainwashed. Meaning she voluntarily ate of the forbidden fruit. If she was forced to eat the fruit by being brainwashed or some other forced method, she would not have been found guilty.

Matthew 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
Matthew 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Ephesians 4:14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;
Ephesians 5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
1 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

This is important to understand for two reasons. The first is that it would go against God’s justice, if Eve was punished for doing something she could not help but do. The second is that if people are forced to change such that they are no longer able to believe the truth, God would not punish them either.

Being deceived is a choice, being brainwashed cannot be helped. The Bible states that people will be deceived, and make a choice to do evil, just like Eve.

4 Likes

This was so wonderful to watch and hear, only because I too thought I was the only one who was seeing the change in those around me who got the shot. I started to notice within weeks that my coworkers were not the same after they got their shot, but I just couldn’t put my finger on it. Thank you so much for confirming what I have been saying for the last few years.

8 Likes

The truth in black and white

8 Likes

im going to review this BPU when the transcript becomes available. in the meantime, i just want to throw in my 2 cents about the idea of people being suddenly different…

ive been hearing of this phenomenon ever since the vax came out. i watched and waited for signs of what people have been talking about.

3 years in, i still dont notice this at all. what i DO notice, is that this whole covid/vax debacle has been extremely revealing about what was already going on inside people. it brought issues to the absolute fore. people i already had trouble getting along with, like some family members, well it simply got worse. there was more division, but no real change.

people became more entrenched in what they believe, for better or worse. so i found lots of camaraderie in some, but distance from others. again, no real change- just more revealing of what was already there.

so, im looking forward to seeing what farag has to say about this. maybe ill get some insight that i didnt before. maybe things i wasnt noticing, will now become apparent to me. i dont know yet. i just know that lots of people have been claiming this general message for a long time now, and that i only see further expression of what already was, rather than something truly different happening.

ive seen people have physical side effects from the vax, but no personality changes.

now, i might sound foolish speaking on this right away, because there is no obvious indication that farag is talking about the vax at all. i could really be jumping the gun here. please forgive me if so. i just saw the title and introductory sentence below, and this is what it made me think of.

11 Likes

I would have to agree with you there. The changes I have seen in people are mostly form being brainwashed, isolated and not being as loving. This for me is everyone, not just those who took the COVID vaccine.

Also, if you want to see Zombies you can see loads of them on Youtube. However, these people are living on the street taking all kind of weird drugs.

Those are my thoughts anyway. :+1:

5 Likes

Let me preface this with first I am not discounting what this BPU is about and pointing to and that is the physcial changes brought on neurologically by the jab.

With that being said, the change is not sudden. It has been coming for quite some time now. I may have missed it in the BPU but I don’t remember hearing any mention that this change in personality, behavior, what every you want to classify it was long foretold in prophecy. A look at Mathew 24:12 as well as 2 Timothy 3:1-5 both talk of the very change being spoken of here in the BPU. It has been going on since long before the jab. It is that many never noticed it. Some have and have even talked about it like Paul Harvey in his commentary titled “If I were the Devil,” from 1965. For those interested in reading the complete commentary here is the link: https://www.ilfop.org/if-i-were-the-devil-by-paul-harvey/

Then there is the term not heard in a long time, “idiot-box” which was spoken of as the monster in the home that was destroying our youth and that goes back to the 50s and 60s like Paul Harvey. Prior to TV people connected face to face, in free time they were outside working playing, doing general interaction with neighbors, people they passed on the street. Then came TV and that started to change. At first it was slow but as more and more people got TVs it started to grow. By the 60s boys would watch shows with their parents, cowboy westerns or police dramas and then the next day would be outside playing cowboys and indians or cops and robbers. Talk at the water cooler used to be what life was like on the farm or about what the local city council was up to or how the area around the train tracks was attracting more hobos. In short people were observant of their surroundings and spoke of them. Yet as TV became more prevalent that conversations turned to what was on what show the night before and things happening in the real world were pushed to the side. That was the start of the behavioral and personality changes. Just like kids imitating what they saw so too where adults as the rise in the concept of keeping up with the Jones became a bigger and bigger problem.

Fast forward to the 70’s and the growth of rock and roll and the hippie and drug culture of Timothy Leary’s Tune-in, turn-on, and drop-out culture drug culture. Through out time from then till now we can see an ever increasing change in people in part from the influence of TV to the eventual move of the education system from the state to the national level when extreme liberalism started changing the curriculum across all schools nation wide. The loss of practical education like HomeEc and shop and the loss of classes like Civics where we learned about how government works how to cook and sew or how to work on cars or do things like carpentry or plumbing.

Then came the internet and we went from Mach 5 to Warp Speed 3 of people separating from each other and getting locked into their electronic worlds. But it all kind of started with the TV that was coined to be the idot box even back in the 50s
idiot-box

For some who were paying attention and were not distracted or should I say deceived even back at the start of it all, people like Paul Harvey or even Ayn Rand who spoke on the problems coming in the form of changes brought on by the likes of advancements in technology. We saw it long before Covid and the Jab changes in people, their behaviors, and personalities all brought on by influences in music, entertainment and later talk shows of all kinds. The growth of entitlement attitudes (lovers of self) self promotion in the entertainment industry(proud boastful), and so on has been here for a lot longer than what Covid brought on. In fact if you think about it Covid and the Jab was a test to see if the previous decades programmed changes had been actually successful. Turns out it had been better than successful it was absolutely wonderful in that it had accomplished way more than it set out to do with the start of TV in the 50s.

The problem has become that people forget the past to fast even before the JAB started destroying memory abilities. Long term memory is almost dead and what is not is being rewritten to it will be lost. Hence the age old saying, “those who fail to read and understand history are doomed to repeat it.” Well scripture pretty much laid that out in Mathew and 2 Timothy in how we have seen the change coming for a long time now and just never recognized it till it became so drastic we can’t ignore it like we did when it first started.

11 Likes

Pastor JD stated in the Bible Prophecy Update that the change in behavior was caused by the COVID vaccine. :thinking:

2 Likes

Some quick notes from yesterday’s update regarding the sudden change in people.:
-Zech.14:12-14
-Michael Niehls book “Indoctrinated Brain.”
-Although sudden deaths and injuries were reported, behavior & personality changes not reported on by media.
-“neuro-inflammation”
-“cytokyne storm in the brain.”
-shutdowns leading to mental disorders
-“installing a new operating system within us.”
[note:this is what Dr.Ana Mihalcea, Dr.Nixon & others have been finding in their blood research-Robbie]
-Moderna: mod(ify) rna(RNA) [hidden in plain sight…sounds like a secret society(societies) behind this-Robbie]
-“Moderna:the operating system of life” article was scrubbed from internet [I could not locate using wayback machine, but maybe you can?-Robbie]
-damaged DNA, then altered DNA
[but we have the mind of Christ]
-“a person without a memory isn’t really a person.”-Tucker Carlson (to which Dr.Niehls agreed).
-“system 1=Zombie Mode”
-music is powerful
[like the tongue, it has the power of death and life-Robbie]
-religious faith is based on memory; if memory is over-written [by the enemy-Robbie]…"-Niehls
-Naomi Wolf, et al: “Suddenly Changed”
-Dr.Peter Bregin: “Brain damage is a result of Covid & the vaccines.”

6 Likes

Well that may be but I will have to agree to disagree. Paul Harvey’s piece from 1965 showed he was alert to changes coming starting more than 59 years ago. Considering he likely observed this change starting long before he spoke on it.

I would agree that the Jab exacerbated the problem to a great deal but it was not sudden the change in fallen and even Christians who never saw the dangers of the one eyed monster that had been invited into the home or the subtle changes in the school system after it was nationalized and moved away from state level control. I lived all that time and can look back now in hind sight and see with crystal clarity how it started long ago.

7 Likes

I am 70 and have seen all the changes myself just as you have. I 100 percent agree with you. :+1:

Also, the Zombies that we can see on Youtube are from street drugs, not the COVID vaccines.

Of course, you and I are said to be the deceived ones. :disappointed:

5 Likes
1 Like

Dr. Brandolino has been raising awareness about a possible zombie invasion.”

The discussion is about what is happening now, not what could possibly happen. There are many, many things that could possibly happen. In fact, it is possible that next Friday the Rapture will happen. :thinking:

3 Likes

This is from a few years ago. Most likely when the White House was falsely proclaiming the Pandemic of the “Unvaxxed”. Also, did anyone else come across a cartoon style gov issued zombie apocalypse manual? I did, but i can’t remember where i saw it. Also, Robbie, i looked up the Moderna website in 2020, and yes it definately said that!

2 Likes

OK, so where are all the Zombies? Has your town been invaded? Don’t tell me about the homeless street drug people, as I have already seen them on Youtube.

2 Likes

images

He’s still got the whole world in His hands!

5 Likes