April 21, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Peoples Strange Sudden Change

27 Apr 2024

Bible Prophecy Update, Why Bible Prophecy Is So Controversial - Sunday, April 28th, 2024

Pastor JD provides three Biblical reasons as to why it is that Bible prophecy is so controversial and even seemingly conspiratorial.

Bird Flu Frenzy:

https://winepressnews.com/2024/04/26/bird-flu-frenzy-fda-usda-cdc-issue-new-warnings-on-outbreak-latest-reports-of-spread-in-pasteurized-milk-and-cows-mandates-pcr-testing-continued-new-pandemic-fears/

Been a while since I posted.

Jd mentioned the woman who said this place felt like a hologram. The amount of people I’ve talked to saying something is “off” or feels different isnt just a few people. This is both believers and none believers in Jesus.

A relative noticed changes to things and she said out of the blue her work friend said can I ask you something.
Her friend then said why does it feel so weird since covid happened.

It’s not limited now to a few people who have a clue it would appear that “normies” can sense it too.

8 Likes

Morning GB @goodboy,

ZOMBIES

Understand your skepticism, but zombies are a planned thing. Many people have heard/seen the CDC’s “Zombie Preparedness” info. If you didn’t see the real thing when they had it posted OR hear about their flimsy excuses about why they chose “a zombie theme,” you missed a doozie. And you might want to consider two other zombie tells that may or may not still exist. Government military table top exercises with a zombie scenario and Amazon’s terms of service provision for zombies. The CDC, war games and Amazon terms I read/watched personally, as well as the excuses from the CDC and government explanations on why they chose zombies for their scenarios. Read the Amazon clause from my own account.

OTHER CONSPIRACY CLUES

At the beginning of this four year farce, I spent hundreds of hours in online research. (I have excellent research skills, btw. Not bragging just giving needed info.) Most of the stuff that we have heard about in the past few years was already free to view online— the prions, zombies, self replicating viruses and vaccines, the MRNA changes, the plans to rule by way of disease information manipulation (quarantines or worse of healthy people who stand in the way of “progress”), and of course, everybody forgets about the Noahide laws already on US law books and the guillotines already on US soil.

I read/viewed about all of this AND the stupid cover stories given when TPTB decided they were putting out too much info. It’s sometimes easier to dismiss something that seems too far fetched. But zombies are in the works. The Bible says there will come a time when men will seek to die and not be able. Could this speak of a still-being-formed zombie? Maybe. Maybe not… but maybe.

FINAL NOTE

For any who disagree with my findings or think I’m deceived, that’s okay. Pastor JD has been giving “new” info in his updates lately that I remember learning about AND sharing on this forum years ago. While I still have some photo evidence, I noticed yesterday that all my saved (to the cloud) photos for several years are missing. There are saved photos from years prior and years after the missing years— but there’s a whole bunch of time/photos missing. We can no longer trust that our cloud-stored digital data is safe. To me, this is just one more sign of deception.

Just thought I’d share,
gr

10 Likes

Morning Dennis @dlcv,

I have two questions. Hope you can give answers!
Thanks,
gr

#1 You wrote:

Pastor JD provides three Biblical reasons as to why it is that Bible prophecy is so controversial and even seemingly conspiratorial.

Can you please lust those three Biblical reasons?

#2 You posted.

Also, you posted this pic with no info. Can you give some info please (what channel, who this guy is)?

1 Like

Hey there Alison @alllllz,

Long time no chat! Hope all is well in your world.

Had to comment on this post. First, to clarify, I’m NOT saying the people you spoke of are tares, only that your post made me think of the parable in Matthew 13:24-30. As tares grow and mature, they become easier to discern from wheat. Seems that these last four years have been a time of maturation in our Lord’s wheat fields. We are beginning to see the difference between the wheat and the tares more easily.
:heart:gr

In case anyone is curious this is where we get our word ‘tribulation’ from. First pic is a tribulum board. Second shows how it was used.

Hello @Waitin4Him,

CDC had a downloadable/printable manual they have long since pulled. But I read every page of it on their website.

5 Likes

I already said this before, but I will say it again. Where are all of these so called zombies? I have never seen even one. Even on Youtube the only people acting like zombies that I have seen are homeless drug addicts. If you want to be helpful as a Christian, why don’t you just show what the Bible says which is the only truth and all that us Christians need to follow.

Even if there are going to be zombies, does the Bible tell us that we should watch out for them? The bible says we should watch out for those who want to deceive us. How do we get deceived? By listening to what the world has to say rather than what the Bible has to say.

I will say this and am sure I will receive some hate for saying it. Any true Christian should be embarrassed for teaching anything as truth that is not in the Bible. Jesus says he is the truth, meaning the ONLY truth. We humans are not able to know what the truth is by our own reasoning which is why God gave us the Bible.

All of this conspiracy theories and zombie talk just scares Christians that need not be afraid of anything. I just trust God and we should be encouraging others to also trust God and not to worry. Just focus on what God has to say not what the world has to say!

Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Proverbs 3:6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Proverbs 28:26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

God Bless! :pray:

4 Likes

i am reading the transcript and would like to update what im thinking now that im seeing it…

i dont even recall seeing those parts of the bible where it discusses their tongues rotting in their mouths, etc… wow that is eye-opening and thought-inspiring. the zombie movies completely nailed it in their own way. ill have to re-read that part of the Bible!

i completely feel farag’s position on using a secular source when none other is available. or even if something else IS available. because, in my mind, there are different reasons one may safely read such source. so i have an open mind on that. i know plenty of people living secular lives that genuinely ARE searching for truth, and have LOVE in their hearts when doing so. even if they miss the mark, they often arent far from the bullseye, and sometimes they are right on it! i think there are plenty of people who resist believing in the Bible not because they inherently love demons but because they are deceived and dont want to be. they are fooled into thinking the Bible could either deceive them or that it’s partly incomplete/incorrect in its stories and teachings. but their hearts are generally in the right places… and i use my discernment when listening to them speak, as i do with anyone, Christian or not Christian.

so, that said… i do have my limits as to how seriously i will take a source, and i know farag does as well. but the source he used, just seeing “tucker carlson” made me very carefully read the way he refers to carlson. and, it was a bit disappointing.

big names like tucker carlson can very easily be used to deceive us. farag is no stranger to this. so it was surprising to see him say things like “to his credit” and “chilling”… “breathtaking comment.”

farag has his own feelings. but personally i try to refuse to feel these ways when listening to someone with the type of visibility that carlson has. i hold back any emotions i would feel if i didnt know who he is. because even when they are agreeing with us- speaking to what they know we “would” believe in- they are still working to manipulate us, is how i see it. “oh look at carlson interviewing someone who knows what hes talking about… oh yes yes, those are things i can believe!.. yes, they are overwriting our DNA, they are speaking truths, so i can take this seriously to some extent…”

eh. id rather just not listen to it. no other source? thats okay. i dont need it in order to know what i know and believe what i believe. knowing that people like carlson are used to deceive “us” in particular, means im protecting myself by not even listening to that stuff. i dont want to be swayed by them.

as far as secular sources go, i would only bother with those that are truly down-to-earth and not put in front of millions of people.

i hesitate to say that, because what if “they” knowing this, means they could place someone to deceive me in the way that would obviously work “for” me?

i was really into AmazingPolly’s videos who seemed to speak very intelligently about all these things and really did her homework… until i asked her a few questions, and she was dismissive originally, in her responses to me. later, after another vid of hers, i asked some clarifying questions… and she deleted my comment.

she didnt have the highest visibility, and yet even she couldnt be trusted.

i dont know who has higher visibility, she or farag- but farag is still the only “consistent” person i know. i keep peeling away at who i bother listening to, and yeah i think farag is the only face i bother with anymore. he hasnt cleared my comments, and he seems genuinely responsive to the needs of his congregation. he is humble and covers so many angles. he doesnt get upset with people for pointing out this or that about what he says. he even seems to welcome it. polly on the other hand, after a couple years of really thinking she was on humanity’s side, became a little nasty and silenced me… i was like, really? im not even smart. it wasnt a big deal what i pointed out. but, i was silenced.

so, i was disappointed to see that farag was emotionally swept up in ANY way by that interview. i roll my eyes, at best, whenever i see carlson’s face. roll my eyes or just scroll on. because hes not going to reveal anything i need to hear, nor will do the people he interviews. waste of time. MY opinion. they could say so many truths, and yet lie about something important, that farag believed, and then there you have it… a snowball effect of something based on a lie, shrouded in truths.

im not saying that the effects of the vaccine discussed werent true… im concerned that in the midst of all those truths, what if a lie was also told?

sure, they say this technology will do all such and such things. but what if it wont? what if its something different entirely that accomplishes the things we see in the Bible? we will all be staring at the shot, or the quantum dot tattoo, and miss the bigger picture, POSSIBLY.

zombie effects sound terrifying… what if they arent really there yet, and just want to get us all riled up over something that isnt quite ready after all? overblowing its power, so to speak. possible?

moving on…

Dr Naomi Wolf:

"When I hug people who’ve been vaccinated, especially if they were
recently vaccinated, there’s like a missing heart connection. You can barely feel them in the
way that you used to. The kind of change in personality really made a lot of mysteries make
sense. You know many doctors talk about how they can’t feel their patients anymore if
they’re vaccinated. "

i feel a missing heart connection. but i dont think its necessarily attributed to the covid shot. its that division that has occurred between us, is how i feel. there are hurt feelings that were never fully resolved; we never saw eye-to-eye, and merely moved on, but theres something wedged between us, and i think its more of a heart issue than a covid-shot issue. i could be wrong. but im not going to jump to saying this division is because of the vax. i believe there have been toxins put into at least some if not most or all of the vax batches. but when people i love are sick, i dont feel a division. it was a spiritual disconnection during the whole covid debacle… the loneliness in the hugs id have with them, happened BEFORE the shots came out. so which is it? the shots, or a spiritual disconnect, or both, or something else?

i dont 100% doubt what farag has presented from his own heart, but i am not persuaded based on his sources and just my own doubts about the power of these shots to really separate us from each other. maybe they can. but since i saw these things happen before they arrived, i just have my doubts and will keep searching.

theres still a lot of the update for me to read but i want to just go ahead and send this because my baby’s waking up. im getting to the part where he says what the WHO has on their website, “zombie mania.” i can understand looking to see what the enemy is saying; the OPEN enemy, in my opinion. since i know how he feels about the WHO, im not concerned there, but ill have to see later on.

no one is asking for my updates, so hope i havent annoyed anyone. its just a subject im really not sold on. its entirely believable, but im just a hard sell these days, and regardless of what farag is pulling from and being emotionally moved by, i appreciate that he genuinely appears to be searching for truth… im just surprised by his lack of grain-of-salt mentality when listening to carlson and his interviewee.

5 Likes

I am not sure that I agree with all you have stated and that’s OK, but there are a number of things that I do agree with! What I am most impressed with is that you are using your own brain and analyze what you watch, hear or read. Too many people are just accepting just any and everything some one they respect has to say no matter how far fetched without questioning it.

While I like that you seem to agree with some of what I believe, I love that you think for yourself!!! :+1:

1 Corinthians 2:6 We do use wisdom when speaking to people who are mature in their faith. But it isn’t the wisdom of this world or of its rulers, who will soon disappear.
1 Corinthians 2:7 We speak of God’s hidden and mysterious wisdom that God decided to use for our glory long before the world began.
1 Corinthians 2:8 The rulers of this world didn’t know anything about this wisdom. If they had known about it, they would not have nailed the glorious Lord to a cross.
1 Corinthians 2:9 But it is just as the Scriptures say, “What God has planned for people who love him is more than eyes have seen or ears have heard. It has never even entered our minds!”
1 Corinthians 2:10 God’s Spirit has shown you everything. His Spirit finds out everything, even what is deep in the mind of God.
1 Corinthians 2:11 You are the only one who knows what is in your own mind, and God’s Spirit is the only one who knows what is in God’s mind.
1 Corinthians 2:12 But God has given us his Spirit. That’s why we don’t think the same way that the people of this world think. That’s also why we can recognize the blessings that God has given us.
1 Corinthians 2:13 Every word we speak was taught to us by God’s Spirit, not by human wisdom. And this same Spirit helps us teach spiritual things to spiritual people.
1 Corinthians 2:14 That’s why only someone who has God’s Spirit can understand spiritual blessings. Anyone who doesn’t have God’s Spirit thinks these blessings are foolish.
1 Corinthians 2:15 People who are guided by the Spirit can make all kinds of judgments, but they cannot be judged by others.
1 Corinthians 2:16 The Scriptures ask, “Has anyone ever known the thoughts of the Lord or given him advice?” But we understand what Christ is thinking.

God Bless! :pray:

4 Likes

What do you think about this?

“ The widespread emergence of homosexuality and its celebration by the world is designed to test the faithfulness of the Church. It is, in a sense, a “dress rehearsal” for the Mark of the Beast”. Look at the “sexual orientation” laws currently being enforced on society, which prohibit freedoms without first accepting the normalcy of homosexuality as a precondition. Biden just changed the definition of sex to equal gender identity, the destruction of girls sports.”

4 Likes

Thanks Alison. I only post at one other forum. But JDF is my home forum (where I have invested most of my time and heart online). It is because of the reasons you have stated above.

I think you bring up a good point about Carlson. I believe we would otherwise view him as ingroove with the false light crowd. So, only listen to false light when it serves our narrative? I think this is an awesome observation.

There are at least 5 things I would strongly disagree with how pastor JD views things. And 10 things the watcher world views end times as. Yet I am on this forum and will check in to a JD update here or there because of what I have quoted you shared about JD, amen.

The way i view false light is very different. If I really doubled down there I would say much of the watcher views is false light. Because I see our age as the Laodicean church age (leaving no church totally untouched…in my view). But I don’t go by who is false light or who is political theater. Because of that I am proud of Pastor JD for quoting Carlson affirmatively. I think it is sober minded to do so where Tucker makes sense.

If we divide the world into a batch of those with right answers and a batch of those who don’t, I believe this is the exactly wrong time to be seeing things that way. In my view, its a trainwreck. And God transcends. We don’t find God only in person A and person B and not in person C. God transcends His creation. At a time where I believe the church in general is in Laodicean fallout, it is good all the more I believe to trust in Him more than men. To do that in our day, well the only way I know, is that God has to transcend what men do or are like. That should not sound novel. But the way we might be approaching things these days it almost does.

I don’t believe any watcher is accurate. Not completely. I choose to hang out where the differences are for the reasons they are. Pastor JD has a forum. And for the reasons you listed about him…I would add that I see a man who genuinely believes what he is looking at. In some ways I believe Jack Hibbs might be more accurate on “some” things. But even though I differ more with Pastor JD, in our day of broken church, this is the garden variety of broken that I like best–our JDF version of broken. Because we can be real with one another…as you too have shared dear sister.

I guess I am saying this to say: I look for “social artifacts” to speak about trends that apply today. Events or phenomenon loud enough to warrent notice from several angles. I can give examples if interested. But this post is already long. I would just see social artifacts as louder “indicators” than perhaps how we see others, or even how we understand the end time blueprint. But that’s just me. Always a blessing that you share your heart dear sister. Blessings.

2 Likes

Amen x 1000 :+1: :100: x 10000

1 Like

Yeah tite 9 I saw that. If we are here for another 4 years of that,yikes. Almost sounds like AC changes laws would mean something like that.

Nan I think these are good things to think along the lines of how you have expressed. Because whatever else it is, it would sure to a test or strengthening of a church, amen. I believe a lot of what is going on is helping people decide who they are (church included). Amen.

I believe the mark of the beast comes 3.5 years after the beginning of the tribulation. I would also see technology change in mammoth ways beyond our comprehension between now and then. So I guess in comparison to the MOB we have not really seen anything like it. But yes I would agree things like you mention are good to note. Like how much will the laws around what would lead to the MOB be like (layer upon layer upon layer of laws). We might be so many layers away from reality at that time that the MOB would seem the next normal step in humanity.

Blessings.

1 Like

There is that much info and deception right now I should imagine asking jd to adress it in his prophecy sermons is a big ask. I used to focus on a few areas in my own website and it could take 5 to 10 hours of audio to explain an area or topic relevant to world events and the Bible, and that could be just one idea.
Like I personally like to talk about holographic reality, overlapping realties, matrix stuff and then shed light on it with what the bible says. But the hoooooooours it takes to just get through a few ideas …

I don’t do it anymore can only imagine how tiring it is for the guy.

3 Likes

Oh my…

6 Likes

Why would they do this if they had nothing to hide, very suspicious

6 Likes

would enjoy knowing some things you refer to as social artifacts. sounds like a good, personally-coined term of yours.

i agree, no one is totally accurate. and i REALLY am not well-versed in the Bible compared to so many in this forum. so, i cant depend on my understanding, for so many things. i like to go by this quote, when deciding whether something is worth my ears or not:

1 Chronicles 28:9:

“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a whole heart and a willing mind; for the Lord searches all hearts, and understands every intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will let you find Him; but if you forsake Him, He will reject you forever."

im all about intent! it seems to be a running theme in God’s Word! :

Hebrews 11:31:

By faith, Rahab the prostitute, didn’t perish with those who were disobedient, having received the spies in peace.

i love it… an almighty, worthy God, looking at our HEARTS instead of the deceitful and fallible appearances of men/women. so, thats what i aim to go by. you (as in, anyone) can be wrong, wrong, wrong all day, but im trying to look at your heart when you speak, whether youre right or wrong. thats what separates worthy-of-listening-to vs. not, in my mind.

also you wrote a comment the other day where you said we prob differ on something .i dont remember offhand what it was, but ican tell you that my thought at the time i read your comment, was that i actually dont have a solid understanding on that topic; one of those things i cant pretend to really know much about. i LOOSELY used the term “elitists” because i dont know a better way to refer to people that i really dont know how best to do so. i saw in this latest update farag referred to them as “demon-possessed conspirators” or something, and i think thats a better way to sum it up! i can say “elitists” in this forum, knowing that people will understand me here. but in the regular world, it would just make me sound silly. oh now i remmeber- you were saying you think there are different factions or whatever, where they even battle each other reaching for the top of a stinky pile basically. i can totally believe that idea. i dont necessarily think theres just a number one at the top where those below are all bowing down to; a power struggle really makes sense. but, again i dont really know- all i am convinced of, is taht powerful, “rich” people are striving HARD for total control at the expense of the rest of us, and im not cool with it. thanks for sharing your perspective, it was good to add to the weights in my mind.

3 Likes

AMEN, Alison. What the heart is full of, the mouth speaks, amen?

Luke 6:45
A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil. For out of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaks.

Matthew 12:34-37
You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

[35] A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him.

[36] But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.

[37] For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”

3 Likes

Exactly!

2 Likes

Keep track of those who vote for it. If we still have a country, it will be overrulled as unconstitutional. No way it survives. Blessings.

2 Likes

Not sure what I did to stir your ire @goodboy; perhaps it is the assumptions you made about my comment. I NEVER claimed that zombies exist now, but that they are planned, as evidenced by the three examples I gave. I DID give one Bible reference that might be about zombies (and I said that in my post). I was not teaching anything, nor trying to deceive anyone. And nothing I wrote should lead to that assumption. I was taking part in a conversation already begun by Pastor JD.

As far as me being a ‘helpful Christian’ and sticking solely to the Bible, if you think that’s what should be done, what on earth are YOU doing on a prophecy forum, where everyone is trying to connect dots?

Your passive-aggressive reply was uncalled for, unkind and untrue. Adding a prayer emoji and the words ‘God bless’ at the end of a harsh rebuke does not excuse your behavior.

Sincerely,
GR

6 Likes