April 21, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- Peoples Strange Sudden Change

1. That is heads up notice this coming Sunday PU. Copied from his youtube channel.

2. I am borrowing his slide to inform readers that Russia is developing cancer vaccine, not just Pfizer et al. This vaccine is a new way of cancer treatment. There are currently 10 methods of cancer treatment but no vaccine.

2 Likes

Are You Following Fables?. Something to think about! :thinking:

1 Timothy 1:4 Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

1 Timothy 4:7 But refuse profane and old wives’ fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness.

2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Titus 1:14 Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth.

2 Peter 1:16 For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.

2 Likes

Thank you for apologizing, GB @goodboy. I had no idea zombies are such a sore spot or I would not have addressed the subject. My apologies.
gr

5 Likes

Thanks for your apology but it was really my problem. :disappointed:

I really need to strive harder not to react. This world is so messed up and the people are even worse, so I must admit (though I don’t want to) that my emotions are a little raw, or maybe a lot raw! It’s like if you just had a big fight with your spouse and then take it out on the next person that says anything even a little off to you. It is hard to have patience dealing with all of these crazy people. I really can’t wait until the Rapture! :pray:

In any case, I will use this experience with you to try and be kinder to the next person I disagree with. :+1:

God Bless! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Behold, I AM COMING QUICKLY; HOLD FAST what you have, so that no one will take your crown.
— Revelation 3:11

Guys it’s going to get crazy as we go into May. The deception will continue to explode. Hold on y’all.
Hard to deal with/Dangerous/difficult times are coming.

— 2 Timothy 3:1

We have to TRUST in the Lord with ALL our hearts.
We have to NOT lean on our own understanding.
We have to acknowledge HIM in ALL OUR WAYS.

WHY?

Because HE WILL direct ALL of our paths in life.
Proverbs 3:5-6

The month of May will be the craziest month so far this year.

4 Likes

2 Likes

part 1 of (2)

Hi Alison. Thanks for your reply. I really appreciate your honest, sincere, and open heart. This is a very wonderful forum where we can pretty much share from the heart (as we see JD also does the same).

Amen. It can be a day where God might use the fresh perspectives of those outside the fold. Not that we trust in people or opinion. But there seems to be a lot of irony today. Please keep in mind dear sister i am not the average viewpoint on this forum. I am likely the most abstract and off the wall version of this forum. But hearing this in context from me is predicated on the following themes i tend to gravitate to:

• PRIMA ISRAEL BEYOND CHURCH VIEWS
    Epicentric focus of Israel “everything” solves for Isreal more than it is solves to fulfill prophecy blueprints like the beast system unfolding.

• WRAP UP AGE OF GRACE ENDTIME SCENE ITS OWN EPISODE ENTIRELY
    The age of grace is an entirely different age than the age of tribulation. And although there may be overlap of course, i believe the wrapping up of the age of grace is its own period in contrast to the tribulation age. Do i have a verse for that? Please see Hosea 11:9 & Numbers 20:9-13.

• GOD’S SUPER CONDESCENTION BEYOND CHURCH PERMISSABLES
    Because of the gracious hand of God, He will likely condescend in so many ways to a very uninformed age…scheduled for the biggest dissaster in histroy. Example: Although Jordan Peterson is not a Christian and may be used to tempt people into psuedo religious beliefs, there are people who won’t listen to the church because of bias. I know of cases where people did not get saved obviously because of Jordan or people like him (a good example of one like Tucker that can have good and bad ideas and intensions pour forth from them). But some folks attest to how they themselves (seekers of truth) would not trust the church and gravitate more toward like a personality like Jordan to be steered closer to where God wanted to show them Himself. At least that is the testimony of a true born again believer that has the youtube channel mention at the end of this paragraph. This is not an endorsement of Jordan. I am merely using it as an example of how God (more than people) may condescend to where some folks are at (caught in their own dangerous biases). The Christian Atheist 5: The Machinery of the Looking Glass (Part I) with Dr. John D. Wise (youtube.com)

THE ABOVE ARE MY MAIN THEMES I VIEW OUR AGE THROUGH. JD USES FOREMOSTLY THE MATT 24:4 FILTER. instead i USE THE HOSEA 11:9 / NUMBERS 20:9-13 FILTER. We both use the word of God. We just have certain notes we hear as louder. I believe the loudest notes are the most intimately revealed charector of God revealed in holy scripture. In the last moments of His creation under His age of grace…Hosea & Numbers i believe are those verses that demonstrate His character about our age of grace closing transcendent beyond Matt 24, because i would see Matt 24 as passage orientations for the tribulation…not age of grace. And as God bringing Israel their messiah and His kingdom to the Jews who saw it as something else, Hosea and Numbers seem to demonstrate that ultra care of His spirit hidden in His word in some ways to God’s end of age attitude toward His end time creation…at least is how i might see it.

MATT 24:4
And Jesus answered and said to them, “See to it that no one [[c] misleads you.

HOSEA 11:9
I will not carry out my fierce anger,
nor will I devastate Ephraim again.
For I am God, and not a man—
the Holy One among you.
I will not come against their cities.

NUMBERS 20:9-13
9 So Moses took the staff from before the Lord, just as He had commanded him; 10 and Moses and Aaron summoned the assembly in front of the rock. And he said to them, “Listen now, you rebels; shall we bring water for you out of this rock?” 11 Then Moses raised his hand and struck the rock twice with his staff; and water came out abundantly, and the congregation and their livestock drank. 12 But the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, “Since you did not trust in Me, to treat Me as holy in the sight of the sons of Israel, for that reason you shall not bring this assembly into the land which I have given them.” 13 Those were called the waters of Meribah, because the sons of Israel argued with the Lord, and He proved Himself holy among them.

i like those old testament verses because they demonstrate His holiness in a way we never use. In Hosea it is to NOT judgement and condemn all over the place. And in Numbers Moses was kept out of the promised land for showing God as scholding WHEN the rock that followed them in the wilderness that Moses struck, was Christ. God wanted to show the mercy of Christ. Moses wanted to show God angry. Moses was kept from seeing the promised land for that. As we are on the verge of tribulation, for sure that will be judgement. No doubt. And it is faithful for the church to accent that. But i believe before we get to the tribulation we still have God’s heart. I stress these aspects of God because it would be good to be on the look out for :butgod: as He wraps us the age of grace. God may chose to judge the USA on our way out. That is His prerogative. I believe though it is more likely we see the train of His robe of His character as Hosea and Numbers demonstrate as guiding lenses by which to understand the last days of grace prior to the tribulation. For the sensible reason these would be the last days we would be able to see it like that.

That is not to say there won’t be deception. But using Israel as the “main” rubric by which to interpret every thing else, and God’s good character…I would see they (Hosea/Numbers & Israell as THE central arc to interpret end times in the age of grace cross over) belong to the church age prior to and leading up to rapture. Not that there won’t be some difficult times possibly (like we saw with COVID). But that God would be in the “revealing” business leading to…“ladies and gentlemen”…drum roll please…“the book of R e v e l a t i o n.” So in that i see some irony. But to me its more the age of revealing right now than the age of deception. Although we will have both…amen.

SO THIS IS MY PRIMARY LENS THOUGH. It is not necessarily on who is worthy to listen to as much as it is on social artifacts. Unfairly i would say Hosea and Numbers are social artifacts testifying to the heart of God in our final age of grace days. This is unfair because it is not commonly viewed like that. And perhaps not the best example of a social artifact. I will hope to provide another more trendy and current.

. . . . .

part 2 of (2)

In America loudest on the social media front has recently been Candace Owens and Ben Shapiro fall out. Two conservatives that often line up with the religious right. Yet Ben is a Jew and Candace a boredrline Catholic. Voices the church should harken unto during a time of prophecy? Likely not.

But the themes extend beyond argument. They get at two core principles:

• The first ammendment – Should there be hate speech laws to protect Jews?
  • This amplifies issues threatening the US Constitution (first ammendment)

Even more so…(bonus)…

• “Jesus is King” has been argued as hate speech in America.

I believe the US Constitution is important in this because it is the only governmental document in existence that affirms our rights come from God not government. But beyond that, here is the artifact:

• Jesus is King vs. Israel and Jewish Treatment.

Why do i see that as a social artifact? At the crossroads of the age of grace is:

A) The church age – Jesus is King
B) The baton pass – Over to the Jews for their 70th week.

I see those two as social artifacts because Jesus and Israel are hugely highlighted in secular social media. And loudly suggest out of the political frey of our day Jesus (chruch age) / Israel (70th week). The reason “Jesus is King” is considered hate speech is because we say the Jews killed Christ. What is the reason for the 70th week? I believe the Jews unbelief forsaking messiah.

This is actually a Western global debate extending beyond America. But i believe America is a focus point because we have been Israeli protection for decades. And we are the premier gentile nation with “our rights are from God” nation – the only one on planet earth. So echoes from this center of our social media core, to me is an artificat of: Soon end of Church Age. Soon start of 70th week. With a river running underneath that argument as THE government echoing “NATION GETS RIGHTS FROM GOD.” In fact we are concerned about Christian Nationalism to boot. Are we not?

I don’t see CN as a thing to occur. Nor so much a false stream of Christianity. I consider an echo from 7 years in the future (from whence it starts) of the 1,000 year reign of Christ tapping the shoulders of Israel. Because before i worry about how the church might be sucker punched, I see Israel as Prima Focus FIRST for prpohecy. And in that order, to me it makes more sense. Its theatrics played out in social fabric as God cries to Isreal…is how I see it. And i believe that cry gets louder and louder until Ez 38, when that cry ends. This is just my view and possibly sounds obsurd. But it helps me see Israel first (things that solve to Isrea FIRST for end time blue print). Not how CN effects the church or believers so much (or yeah…secondarily). I would see that as a side dish issue.

If this trajectory of echo is accurate, we should see a Trump win in the Fall, the Abraham Accords strengthen becasue of Saudi normalization with Israel. Of course that likely comes after the fear and threat of WW3. But I don’t think we get WW3 because I try and solve for Israel. And the Abraham Accors and Saudi normalization to me are bigger indiactors than WW3. Besides, it would not make sense to place WW3 on the timeline of the coming seals of tribulation. That level of catastrophic seems apocolyptic for the time of the 70th week.

There you have a taste of what i mean by social artifact. I appreciate your asking. Sorry for being so long winded. Its just a very very different angle on end time watching. Of which i appreciate you affording the opportunity dear sister. But i keep my ears and eyes open for being mistaken…which is why i love our forum family. Because if i am…this is the place i want to be in. Blessings.

1 Like

lol for someone.

1 Like

What is Bible Prophecy?

While that should be easy to answer, there are many so called Bible Prophecy teachers who have got it all wrong?

Let me ask you. If you enrolled in a class that was titled Bible Prophecy what would you expect it to be about? I assume your answer would be that the class would be about things foretold in the Bible that would happen in the future correct? If that is your answer, you are absolutely correct! See that was not so hard was it? It makes perfect sense!

So then why are some so called Bible Prophecy teachers teaching things that are not mentioned in the Bible at all as Bible Prophecy? Things like corruption in the Government, the COVID vaccine being meant to kill us, or the Government covering up things like the Kennedy assignation or what really happened in 911. I am not going to argue the truth of those statements, I am just saying that is NOT Bible Prophecy!

Maybe they should name the class Current Events Related to Bible Prophecy at least that would be more honest.

Goodboy!

Hey guys, has JD reduced the amount of prophecy sermons per month?

Please explain to us what do you mean? He has been in BPU every Sunday unless he on leave.

2 Likes

Some are being labelled ‘anti-semetic’ for questioning the official narrative of 10/7.

We want to say ‘yes’ but where will it end? Then even using the term ‘homosexual’ could lead to imprisonment. That is not free speech.
Hate speech law is a speech law which cancels the first amendment.
Hate speech is a loosely defined word that can be manipulated by lawmakers and law enforcement officers.
It appears we are headed in that direction.
Rapture, please?

NKJV Blue Letter Bible

5 Likes

I was going from the forum listings with the “bible prophecy” in the subject. I looked on the main site and it’s all there every 7 days.
Case closed lol
Thanks

3 Likes

Some gleanings from what I was reading these days… I cannot wait for that great day to finally come! :pray:

From Temporary Tents to Permanent Buildings

“The apostle Paul compared our present earthly bodies to tents and our permanent resurrection bodies to buildings:

2 Corinthians 5:1-4
For we know that if our earthly house, the tent we live in, is dismantled, we have a building from God, a house not built by human hands, that is eternal in the heavens.
For in this earthly house we groan, because we desire to put on our heavenly dwelling, if indeed, after we have put on our heavenly house, we will not be found naked.
For we groan while we are in this tent, since we are weighed down, because we do not want to be unclothed, but clothed, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.

Paul was speaking in terms that his listeners would have readily understood.

After all, the temporary tabernacle of Israel’s wanderings in the wilderness (a giant tentlike structure) was eventually replaced with a permanent building in the promised land (the temple) when Solomon was king.
In like manner, the temporary “tent” (or body) in which believers now dwell will be replaced on the day of the rapture with an eternal, immortal, imperishable body.”

1 Corinthians 15:42
It is the same with the resurrection of the dead. What is sown is perishable, what is raised is imperishable.

1 Corinthians 15:53-54
For this perishable body must put on the imperishable, and this mortal body must put on immortality.

Now when this perishable puts on the imperishable, and this mortal puts on immortality, then the saying that is written will happen, “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

God bless! :pray:

Come soon, LORD!

7 Likes

Thanks Robbie. What is interesting to note from that Daniel passage too is that it obviously encompasses a general offense steaming from Adam (upon all of humanity) tunnel visioned through a hyper focus as it relates to Israel. So that even though there would be 2000 years of gentile church age of grace included in that span of time, the contours of how all of it is packaged is via a time dealing with Israel.

“To finish THE transgression” although obviously points back to Adam, ends with Christ’s rightful rule over creation. But with Jerusalem in charge as the ruling city under His lead. This is important to note because the 1000 year reign does interfere with sins effect and brings upon the earth enhanced righteous effect. But as we know there will still be death and some sin during the 1,000 year reign (just much much less).

So the ultimate end of sin and death on earth is not concluded post tribulation in the 1,000 year reign but at the very end of the 1,000 year rule. Although it is true the whole world is judged in the tribulation, the ultimate judgement over all sin ending is at the final state after the 1,000 years reign.

I just bring that up because it could be understood that the tribulation is primarily for the destruction of all evil man centered systems. In part this is true. But is that the primary reason for the tribulation? It is true the final bowel judges Babylon the Great (a gentile sin filled city). So we know the tribulation attests to God vs all evil mankind cities (beyond a focus of Israel), amen. But because we land upon a thousand year reign of Messiah ruling primarily through Jerusalem, it seems that the heavier emphasis of the tribulation is summed up in Daniel as in regards (looking at it from the standpoint of “in relation to Israel”) TO “your people and your holy city.”

Which, if we think about it, perhaps is another good reason to get a best full landscape tension of prophecy meaning as it unfolds before us kind of like in this same way. Seeing how prophecy itself unfolding seems FIRST toward “your people Daniel and your holy city Daneil.” How that might look to do that might look a bit different than some of our approaches perhaps. As we do typically include Israel in prophecy interpretation, it could mean significantly different perspectives in meaning and thrust as to how prophesy unfolds seeing it in a prima facie way epicentrically through a somewhat almost exclusive grid and filter “solving” prophecy watch "accordingly through what the bulk of invisioned sense of things means upon Israel. In some ways it might seem this general view of 70 weeks itself innately winks at that potentially being a preeminent filter by which might best understand surrounding prophetic nuances. If that makes sense lol. Blessings.

1 Like

yes!

yes!

Could be…some think the “city which kills the prophets and saints” refers to Jerusalem. We will have an optimal view with our Teacher when this is fully revealed!
Agree, Teren. Sound biblical points, Brother! One of the main reasons Israel were and shall be again God’s people is because, as our Lord said, “Salvation is of the Jews.” (John 4).
Grace and peace to you, and all reading this (and all believers not reading this!).
See you with Him, soon.

3 Likes

Yes!
After camping out in a tent, one longs for the comforts of house and home.

3 Likes

Hi Goodboy! Pastor JD’s prophecy updates from what i’ve seen explain different aspects of the Beast system we see being set up before our very eyes. The people, who are the ones setting it up are secular. This is why i believe there are so many secular things talked about. For example Rev 9:21 “And they did not repent of their murders or their sorceries or their sexual immorality or their thefts.” That sounds like covid n vaxx to me! And does not the wealthy Mystery Babylon fit the global elites who hoarde all the wealth during the Trib from Rev chap 18? They are doing all these things to prepare the one world system. Wanting to kill off billions of people matches with 1/4 of the earth dying in the 4th seal of Rev 6:8. I once heard Chuck Missler say "when you know what the bible says, and what’s really going on in the world, then you know how far along we actually are. (Paraphrasing from memory). Pastor JD has said a few times that the closer we get, the more signs we will see. So as we read our bibles, and look around us we can see the hour is late. Jesus rebuked the leaders because they couldn’t tell “what time it was”, so i think we need to look at the world. It certainly looks like we’re in the Days of Noah and Lot where everyone was doing what was right in their own eyes. The Rapture gives me hope! Just sharing some ideas i had when reading your post. :heart::dove:

6 Likes