April 23, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Making a Molehill out of a Mountain

I am not surprised one bit given my original post about Mr. Kirk. Yes, yes it is 2 sides of the same coin …… wake up people!!

6 Likes

I believe Elon is a wolf in sheep’s clothing in terms of his technological goals and twitter as how he portrays himself is not who or what he is really about.

14 Likes

Can’t view the video but to be honest, I’m not that upset. I can only imagine marine the depravity in it

I watched this earlier today and had to try really hard to keep my lunch down.
( there’s a clip in the video ( and other debased commentary ) of Karine Jean-Pierre hosting the cast of the show The L word for Lesbian Visibility Week and them spewing support for lgbtq, and how the trans community is under attack but not Christians of course …. I’m sure the recent victims of the trans Lutheran school shooting disagree)

4 Likes

10 Likes

Thanks for posting but it just seems wrong to heart this…would like a barf or angry icon

4 Likes

Then you can imagine the Sodom minded crowd wanting the rights to expose children to their evils…

On another note:
Security Cuts hidden in an upcoming bill. They just want all that we have and that’s not enough.

Maranatha

Went to rumble to link.

3 Likes

28 April 2023

Does this movie seems off on end times???

------------------------------

under-the-radar:

not prominent, widely noticed, or well-known

Pastor JD talks about how everything flying at us goes undetected under the radar and explains by way of an application personally, how to activate our prophetic radars spiritually.

------------------------------

4 Likes

We are running out of Normal real fast, Keep Looking Up!

The One World Order is likely fueling this but there are still plenty of so called believers that are tired of waiting on the Lord and want to force Jesús hand in the matter.

This looks like Islam, Crusaders, Knights of Templar and Malta of the RCC and the RCC backing this even though separately they are all still one evil spirit of war.

Shalom

th-1699415360

10 Likes

Well I thought I may have this morning but no, Lol… My grandson forgot to put water in his romen noodles, yuk!!!

Maranatha

4 Likes

Planned and prescribed fire and brimstone in my neighborhood. Snow, floods, tornadoes and any other type of “weather emergency” their geo engineering weather manipulation can conjure.

6 Likes

I understand!
I wouldn’t heart it either. It’s absolutely vile.

3 Likes

It’s off because it misses the whole point!
-:blush::two_hearts::pray:Praying for Jesus Christ!

• Love your neighbor- Pray for your enemy
  • Pray to be found worthy to stand before God!
5 Likes

special guest Billy Crone

3 Likes

Keeping in mind it was possible, by contrast, and to whatever effect proved to be so that it did happen.

2 Likes
3 Likes

I heard an old, old story
How a Savior came from glory
How He gave His life on Calvary
To save a wretch like me
I heard about His groaning
Of His precious blood’s atoning
Then I repented of my sins
And won the victory

Oh, victory in Jesus, my Savior forever
He sought me and bought me with His redeeming blood
He loved me 'ere I knew Him, and all my love is due Him
He plunged me to victory beneath the cleansing flood!

11 Likes
1 Like

True and beautifully stated!

1 Like

Great that other views are stressed as important to understand. It helps to understand how others might view it. Awesome. Thanks, Stacey. I have liked this channel in the past before. Great observations. Just some things i noticed:

• This channel’s view leans towards the church being the two witnesses. And rapture at the middle of the tribulation – previous familiarity with this channel
  • This video mentioned that the 7th Trumpet is toward the end of the tribulation. Not according to scripture. Lining Rev 11 and 9 up = the 7th trumpet at the midpoint and the bowls last the entire 2nd half of the tribulation
  • This video mentioned that pretribbers believe in a final late tribulation rapture but that we rapture too (some of us) in pretrib – this video does not understand the pretrib rapture position.
  • This video mentioned that there is no understanding as to why Christians won’t be here during the 7 years. I love that he covered how the church has suffered throughout history – the answer is the 70th week is for Israel not the church.

When our forum was whole, i had a topic on the 7th trumpet rapture–it shocked me. i had seen a lot of pretrib challenges fail. But the 7th seal one seemed to be the hardest to decipher and overcome. Through the help of this forum, it only took a few days…amen.

I have seen almost 20 hours of top-notch hardcore debates against pretrib. I have wanted to disprove pretrib myself. Other arguments do not hold in my view. I have seriously tried holding them.

To be hopefully helpful;

The Matt 24:31 passage is angels collecting Israel as part 2 of the Matt 13:24-30 parable, i believe. Rev 20:4 has an apparent separate resurrection (part b of the 1st resurrection–the last will be first “church” then “70th weekers”).

When the rapture happens it does sound loud like. It could almost seem seal 6 like. But it would not make sense for “massive seal 5 persecution” to occur asking “when will revenge come.” And God says, “after other brethren die first” – and then have the rapture. So that would not seem to fit. I see Rev 12 woman child as rapture signature within the sign for seals. If true–it could be at any point during the seals. But there are other indicators its early period, i believe.

I love Voddie. He believes we are in the millennium right now as a reformed pastor. Most reformeds believe we are in the 1,000 year reign of christ already. So yeah…he think things will be getting better and that the church will be used by God to make things better for Christ’s coming. He is a cessationist, not NAR…but yeah…those beliefs are as old as the Catholic church…even way back to Augustine. Most that see good to come and not tribulation are not related to NAR in any way shape or form. Outside of America, it would likely be the more numerous position.

Thanks, Stacey…i love it when we get to have perspectives about different views in how others are seeing things. I believe it engenders empathy and genuine understanding toward mature discourse with other believers who may not see things as we do. I am blessed of your posting here and thought to share because this stuff in this video is somewhat related to my wheelhouse of interest. Blessings dear sister.

1 Like