April 23, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Making a Molehill out of a Mountain

Tom Hughes and John Haller discussion about FOX News, Tucker Carlson
This Is Hard To Believe! This Is Hard To Believe! - Hope for our Times

3 Likes

Just adding to the article about digitizing Americans…

3 Likes

@Stephmerm

But nuking your enemy won’t harm the planet at all. lol?

A Beware to All concerning phones…
Houston news report a few days ago: A thief stole someone’s wallet and Sim card from a gym. Went to high end jewelry store and attempted to make a large purchase with stolen card, which called owner to confirm. Thief had owner’s Sim in his phone. Not sure how the story ended but while the sheeple are getting dumber, the criminals are learning new ways to ply their trade.

I shop in a small town (one small high school, one small Wal-Mart). Last week a card reader was discovered at the local Wal-Mart. Big city crime is moving to the small towns too.

On a personal note, Steph, sorry the exchange was not a genuine offer. We’ll keep praying and trusting our God. :heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

25 April 2023

satan is preparing the war with China… look at MSM. One general mentioned 2025.

---------------------------

---------------------------

3 Likes

Billy Crone did that in earlier Schwab series.

3 Likes

Actually 15 days was the request :face_in_clouds:

If I understand your point. Lol

3 Likes

Not sure if anybody noticed that the Big Oil of EU and the USA will be NOW moving into Ukraine very soon, I guess the banksters are ready to capitalize on the 2nd phase.

Strange because both NATO and Ukraine took a huge military hit just before this revelation. Then the Ukraine president comes out to announce the New Deal looks like he was sold out or didn’t know the fix was in to begin with.

I wonder is this how the EU rises from the ashes with maybe Germany and Rome at the helm, just wondering.

Shalom

7 Likes

Morning Dennis @dlcv,
Thanks for all the info you provide…
Shalom,
GR

Did you mean pic to be a link?

Don’t really expect answers for the Lab Meat article; just observations.

In 2020, a State of the Industry Report found that in the first half of 2021, more than $600 million was invested in lab grown meat.

How do stats from 2021 make their way into a 2020 report? Stopped reading article at this subheading. What else was not checked in this article?

4 Likes

The rest of mankind who were not killed by these plagues still did not repent.
I agree with Pastor JD, I can’t understand why the people aren’t falling on their faces!

8 Likes

Great approach with your husband. Ill remember to pray for that. Blessings.

2 Likes

This apologetics series is well with watching. He does a very good job explaining what we are dealing with today as Christians and why and what to do about it. Another piece of this gigantic puzzle. Blessings and Maranatha.

4 Likes

The picture is just an illustration of “demonising” China example.

If I understood correctly, The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) was the centerpiece of U.S. President Barack Obama’s strategic pivot to Asia. Before President Donald Trump withdrew the United States in 2017, the TPP was set to become the world’s largest free trade deal, covering 40 percent of the global economy. TPP is a way to “contain China”.

Trump cancelled it in 2017, boasted that he is the chosen one to whack China to correct the trade imbalance. He blamed China for the Wuhan virus as well.

Biden continued the trend by provoking China on arming Taiwan, speakers visit etc.

3 Likes

26 April 2023

This is a good example of fighting in the flesh:

--------------------------

--------------------------

5 Likes

NWO warp speed
Can’t see how the rapture isn’t about to unfold

12 Likes

27 April 2023

-----------------------------------

Ps Brandon went opposite Britt on AI. What do you think? I don’t trust Elon Musk…

Stage setting for Gog Magog alliance:

9 Likes

Can you explain this please i dont have social media , do you have transcript of this
Many thanks :pray:

I added the Expose Link for clarity.

1 Like

Hi brother. Interesting observations. As something as complex as the TTP, i found one comment to a youtube video that seem to capture some of the concerns with TTP, and how Obama did not believe Trump could bring back manufacturing to the USA, which in part he did. There was a point Trump considered rejoining over the farming issue but seemed to offset that with China tariffs. America had been favorable to developing China over the decades but seemed not to altogether address offsets to that initial good faith status.

6 years ago

“I’m a democratic Canadian, but I think you misunderstood him. Trading with other countries is GOOD, when you make the products in your own country and sell them abroad… NOT when the companies from your country ship their factories to other countries just to sell them back to you. The TPP is that, except even worse, the big companies take away jobs from you and give them to those 5 super poor countries in the TPP agreement and they make everything you buy at Walmart. The companies don’t even pay taxes or tarifs on the products they bring back to USA. So they doubly take advantage of your country… AND MINE!”

. . . . .

As for Biden, (and all US regimes–China as a “favored nation” status under Bush in 2000) in the USA, we would see him very light on China (although it is good to hear there is some support concerning Taiwan). For one, he and the Justice Department relaxed watching China’s theft of intellectual property. Biden seems to have financially profited from China illegally (evidence mounting). It would appear that China is rather large influence in the USA through the government taking monies in a number of ways from China influence.

It would appear increasing evidence points to Wuhan lab leak for COVID origin. More and more seem to validate this concern. In addition, there are BlackRock concerns (as seemingly under Chinese influence) to require US markets to play by the Carbon Credit game while Chinese competitors don’t have to.

I appreciate your concern as it would appear to be war footing established here. It is inevitable China will go after Taiwan under Biden unchecked. It is difficult to tell how this may play out. Although war breaking out with China is a potential (especially in light of how Russia sees USA weakness). The thing that comes to mind for me though is if we are very close to tribulation and rapture, seal two is war. If we have too much “significant” war prior to seal two, by what significance is that seal then when it comes? It would seem like more of the same perhaps yet we would biblically understand that a seal is more distinct than what had come before it kind of thing, me thinks.

. . . . .

As for Russia, I don’t know if you have ever seen Scott Ridder videos on youtube. But from what i can tell, his observations seem to be sound concerns as Russia would appear to be protecting its borders against NATO that does not keep its agreements with them. The Russian demonizing seems to be an American ploy to money launder through the corrupt elements in Ukraine. A cover for slush funds…nothing more…while weakening Putin (in theory). It would appear to be US media that demonizes Russia (along with cohorts of EU and UN).

I don’t know if this is the best way to look at our age, but if we are close to the tribulation it would seem to see our events in contrast perhaps more than in concert with pending coming seals as counterpoint offsets. We will have wars and rumors of wars, but i believe that also included WW1 and WW2 likely. I would not necessarily see a batch of wars break out months away from a seal 2 (while seal 1 bridges a gap). As we are in the age of grace, we might not see WW3 being the age of grace. But i would imagine anything short of that is certainly open for interpretation, amen. How does Malaysia see China in general? Blessings.

It would be more like He did not want Trump to do so. Not sure just how much he brought back but Joe made up for it.

Shalom

2 Likes

Not for the faint at heart its terrible how these people believe they have the right to pervert everyone and especially children.