April 28, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update – Why Bible Prophecy Is So Controversial

No date or event setting, but I believe that the Rapture is real, real soon!!! :+1:

If you know of anyone relatives, friends, neighbors or just anyone who is not yet saved. I don’t say that you try to convince them because you can’t, as that is the Holy Spirit’s job. But I do say that you inform them, if you have not already!

Look there are in my mind three types of people.

1. Those who have accepted Jesus as their Savior.
  2. Those who are evil and not attracted to what Jesus offers. (see John 3:20 below)
  3. Those who would accept Jesus as their Savior, if they knew and understood the truth. (see John 3:21 below)

John 3:20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
John 3:21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

Those in Category 1 are already saved and good to go in the Rapture.
Those in Category 2 are hopeless rejecting Jesus and going to Hell.
Those in Category 3 if they don’t accept Jesus before the Rapture, will have to accept Jesus the hard way in the Tribulation.

Now I will admit that we do not know for sure who is who. So it is best to share Jesus with each and everyone. My point though is that there is little time left before the Rapture. Do you want someone you love to have to go through the Tribulation? If not, better make sure they understand that the time is now to get saved the easy way during the Grace Age!!!

God Bless! :heart:
Goodboy

13 Likes