April 30, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Under The Prophetic Radar

8 Likes

2 May 2023

----------------

----------------

Hey Jason, it is not so much and anglo-angle as it is prophetic. Till the Rapture it all pertains to every Christian. After it pertains to Israel with affects on the rest of the world, especially those that come to Christ in the Tribulation period. It is all important to some degree or another. You just keep the info coming when it is prophetically important.

One of the tricks of old soot foot is to divide. In so doing, he is doing this here and that there and keeping it more or less hidden. More less we are putting together the prophetic jigsaw puzzle and old soot foot is hiding the pieces to make it as difficult as possible.

6 Likes

That Wallnau guy was in that other video about NAR and the “New Right”. I like Perry Stone though. I see he’s associated with him now, but i know he’s pre-trib rapture, loves the Lord and Israel. I’m not really into the charismatic way of speaking in tongues, but i always liked Perry Stone. Aw man!

2 Likes

Be sitting when watching this one.
Starts with the Satanists ripping up the precious Word of God.
One day , they’ll face the God of the Bible they destroyed. So upsetting. If only they weren’t so spiritually blind.

1 Like

3 May 2023

Same gang…

------------------------

------------------------

(1Ki 22:21) And there came forth a spirit, and stood before the LORD, and said, I will persuade him.
(1Ki 22:22) And the LORD said unto him, Wherewith? And he said, I will go forth, and I will be a lying spirit in the mouth of all his prophets. And he said, Thou shalt persuade him, and prevail also: go forth, and do so.
(1Ki 22:23) Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

------------------------

------------------------

3 Likes

@SusanS
I love your heart. This resonates with me on so many levels.
Thank you for this….( I am dealing currently with similar feelings) It helps me grasp I’m not alone and that it’s a struggle but a struggle
worth having .

3 Likes
5 Likes

Yes! Unicorn was exactly my thought when I heard this term ‘unicoin’ … It sounds like the 2nd half of Daniel 7:8 is referring to AI

2 Likes

Amen dear sister @anon74937514! A week back home and I see the Lord doing miracles - obviously as a believer we are able to see it, but not so for non-believers. There lies the need for me to be patient and attempt to speak the truth in love. Being back home to take care of mom’s medical needs and the unexpected happened. First the threat of not getting on flight and next, mishap in procedure. I could have been discouraged, but I gave it to the Lord. He knows I was scheduled to be here for a specific reason and will use what was meant to be a discouragement, to show me that He is faithful to meet our needs. Prayers were lifted up immediately as I sat in the waiting room. The Lord is so faithful – He opened another door for the surgery to go forth. Waiting on the Lord for more opportunities to speak while still praying for the hearts to be open and the scales to be lifted!! @anon74937514 - He hears every audible cry and even those on our hearts :heart: be encouraged dear sister!

9 Likes

:joy::joy:
That bobble head short was too funny.
The first one of JD is akin to him trying to get the gospel and truth out to everyone dodging any and everything along the way to accomplish that goal.

5 Likes

Set your clock and have your popcorn or whatever you like to snack on ready! This is going to be 2 hours worth of Excellent discussion with Lee Brainard and Pete Garcia :popcorn::cup_with_straw::coffee::cupcake:
https://www.youtube.com/live/DUwZCfWJ3mM?feature=share

10 Likes

Roughly 30,000 people filled the Oklahoma University football stadium for a Christian Revival featuring Chance the Rapper last weekend !

As with the Asbury Revival, just advising to be cautious about what is considered to be a revival and who is involved in said revivals.

This was just a day ago.:
This is only a screenshot as this video of him dancing inappropriately with numerous women is not ok to post on the forum ( The video is an analysis) If anyone cares to church further, it’s on YouTube.

4 Likes

Is your USD safe?

3 Likes

4 May 2023

-----------------------

4 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

"The following from Upton Sinclair captures how money, even “job security,” can motivate us to ignorance; consider this when we think of the multitude of doctors and nurses who miss the obvious about vaccination:

It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

Or, as Scripture warns judges, bribes have a blinding effect. Relevant for considering the money vaccine companies pay politicians for campaigns, the media for advertising, etc.:

And you shall take no bribe, for a bribe blinds the clear-sighted and subverts the cause of those who are in the right. (Exodus 23:8)

When one has a motive to remain in ignorance on a moral matter, it doesn’t seem much less heinous than consciously participating in evil. The latter says, “I know this is evil and am going to do it anyway.” The former says, “I know this could be evil but I don’t care. I’m going to do it anyway.”

4 Likes

Just a friendly reminder tonight at 8pm cst Pete Garcia and Lee Brainard will be Livestreaming. Usually last 2 hrs.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/GyKMW24S1Qc?feature=share

2 Likes