April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Bless your heart Readytofly, I’m ready to fly with you. It’s a beautiful comforting picture that I loved when I first saw it, without thought to the caption. It reached out to me and was received in the same light as it was sent, with love. It’s so hard sometimes to keep the armour on straight and suffer the slings and arrows when we’re losing sight of who we can trust in this world and how desperately lost those close to us appear to be. Like you, I carry on as I need to with work and daily life but have distanced myself so far from the material world. I’m so sorry that you’ve had an upsetting experience through this matter but we must remember we’re all at a different point on our paths and scrambling to be the best possible servants of the Lord, loving and supporting of our neighbours, desperately trying to bring others to salvation while still wrestling with our own individual anxieties and insecurities through spiritual attack. Sending messages online is so open to misinterpretation of message or intention. We need you and you need us more than ever so please stick together with us and stay strong.

Praying for you and us all to find that peace that surpasses all understanding x :pray::pray::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Not really, no. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Exactly. Neither side is closer to God in my regard, they are two sides of the same coin.

An obvious double-bind (typical narcissists tactic by the way, darned if you do, darned if you don't) that is orchestrated by the global co-op, which ultimately is sourced in satan.

The trick is to see it, and to choose not to comply with the assumption that this is the only two options you have.

Now there are people in politics that I imagine are believers (maybe), but when you are in the middle of it (the system), you are short sighted, not able to see the forest through the trees.

The system is so broken and rigged, that your good efforts are futile.

A far, far cry from the founding fathers establishment, though there is likely an undercurrent of agenda even from day one as well (for this country).

8 Likes

I seemed to have opened a can of worms for you and I apologize. I want to hear opinions of others as they may have insight I had not considered.
In the end, after the tribulation scene has ended, we will know the absolute truth about every judgement, every player and every place. We will understand the whole picture and see where we were right and where we were wrong. On this side of eternity, it is fascinating to find absolute truths and speculate on possibilities.
The bottom line for me is that I know I am saved, regardless of how the trib starts and when and how it plays out. I won’t be here, I will be in heaven with all of you.
I don’t see the need to squabble over absolutes that we will not be privy to anyway. Seeing things from another’s perspective is a learning tool and healthy communication and debate is what Jesus wants.
Thank you for the reply on Enoch, you confirmed my reservations for diving into it. The Quran was also written hundreds of years, and miles away from Mohammed. Cannot be believed.
I appreciate your kind and thoughtful words and the time you’ve taken to write to me.

1 Like

This is exactly what I am experiencing as well. I like the way you were able to put the words together that also explain what I am going through. This forum is a source of solice. I don’t feel like I’m in this battle alone when I read that others feel the same way and are going through the same things for the same reasons. Thank you for your post.

2 Likes

Hi Kyle. Thanks for your post. I am not clear on what this means? How do you mean here that Trump did not care about the people’s rights? In what way?

Currently, as I understand it, there have been two main themes for our day. 1) Deception, and 2) Revealing. The mainstream concept for today is that we see so much deception, and we do. I agree. But in your own words, you rather confirm #2:

I believe it is simple because it has been made clear and observable. The evil we now see is what was already there, we just did not know to what degree. Albeit the revealing of it certainly does in practicality increase its evil in the exposing of it.

I perceive these as two different weights. 1 is “there is deception.” The other is, “there is revealing.” If we ask a very rudimentary question, we can come to at least one intuitive and profound understanding:
“Which is greater, the deception or the revealing of it?” This can be tricky (Jeremiah 17:9), but in this riddle I believe we can start to see our answer. If we see evil and deception increasingly clearly, then it would seen the greater presence is that of “revealing.” For if deception were greater, we would not see." The nature of deception is that we don’t see. Therefore, i would suggest that the greater of the two = “revealing.” And if revealing, do we have a map for what that means?

This is so very true. I’m sorry for what you experienced, and that I didn’t understand what was happening with this thread,…i didn’t see the picture or verse being referred to (The picture here is so comforting just to look at --Thank you for sharing it) I would have wanted to be of some support to you, and pray we haven’t all missed the boat—that you may consider coming back.

Just from what you write, it is clear you have a very beautiful and tender heart after Christ I’m praying you find fellowship and friendship here and in these days, it truly can be a blessing, though indeed very rare. I’m too new here to know much, but so far everyone I’ve encountered has been very kind. I hope you consider staying, --and taking Gigi up on her kind PM offer. She is awesome, and knows the Word through and through. I hope someday I’ll be brave enough to reach out and Pm her too. :smile:

Holding you in prayer Ready2Fly444. :two_hearts: :hugs:

3 Likes

Beautifully stated summation.

4 Likes

Hi Jack, I realize these are your takes and observations. We all have them and we all see different parts of the elephant. I just wanted to jump in here a sec on this with perhaps something to consider the potential of the lay of our land perhaps…being of course merely my thoughts and observations as well. Amen.

We live in what is known as the postmodern era. I know you know this, but for simplicity’s sake I say this. The postmodern era is the era to question convention. The good part is the creativity that comes from doing so. The bad part is that the nature of postmodernism is to see through too much. For certain we are not to see through everything for then there would be nothing left at the end to see. If everything is transparent, there is nothing left to see. True, we have not been provided with roadmap for the age of postmodernism. Or have we?

Your above statement has been true for 60 years. Every president since after JFK has been a globalist (including Reagan). Two sides of the same globalist coin. If we apply that hermeneutic to a time it does not apply just as such, we may come to the same conclusion as if it did still fit. But is that the right political science hermeneutic for today as well?

We know that things will be confusing during the tribulation. But even then when Satan rules it’s second half, at no point would he ever be considered sovereign. Why during the age of grace might we make him so? An age much less given to him, and by far, follows the order of God’s patience and kindness. I understand I paint hyperbole here. You are not thinking Satan is sovereign. But for sport of making point, I ask: "Where in all of this do we allow God’s light “with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow” to rest upon sobriety and clarity? Is that exhausted at the door of “our understanding?” Or might God transcend that?

Surely I agree with you that the globalist psyop is in play. But one thing I have come across that has been helpful to me is, as JD Farag has stated on his most recent prophecy update, “Which voices am I listening to?”

https://bit.ly/2QEzX5D

Masons will likely play a role in our end times. But to what extent is it permissible to “be enlightened” by them? Might there be a baton passed along the way from God’s plan to theirs? I’m sure there are blends and intercepts along the way. But in all honesty brother, I see many leaning into the nihilist prophecy as though it were the word of God. What if “that’s the deception?”

This is true. But what is also true is " When good men do nothing, evil triumphs." One counterbalancer might be to pit distress that emerges out of masonic mayhem with another thought from its ranks. Edmund Burke, a freemason, said the famous quote. If we are in an age of revealing that is of greater weight than an age of deception, perhaps there is more to it then the realizing of it brought to us. Is the good thing to do to merge what has been for 60 years (two side of the same coin) also at a time of revealing? Or might that era of a time of revealing be a time to apply a political science hermeneutic different than what has led up to this one?

And with that, is there something with more glory than Albert Pike’s plan even for our day? For we know there is One…perhaps…Proverbs 25:2

It is the glory of God to conceal a matter and the glory of kings to search it out.

Is the main reason for that its lining up with Is. 17. Or what would be the biggest reason you would say it can’t belong to that timeframe in Revelation? Sorry if i missed something. We can all add to each others faith…so just trying to understand and go from there. Blessings. :slight_smile:

Hi Catherine, I believe we all find comfort in knowing we’re in this together, whatever battles we face. I pray it’s for only as long as it needs to be for us to reach out to those known to Christ and in the book of life and within our limited ability to reach. I’ll go beyond if called, to death if needs be but have faith that we’ll be taken at the right moment. Stay strong sister and don’t miss ANY opportunity to share the good news. I’m not looking for crowns, just to make sure we bring as many along before tribulation as we can. I’m so unworthy and pray for forgiveness.

God bless :pray::pray::pray::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Your welcome Christa. No need to apologize. That actually has been a long standing theme of mine here even during the days our forum was much larger. By my posting and answering and contrasting is hopefully for the overview of the forum. Whatever back and forth I do is for hopeful clarity. On issues like prophetic timing all of us will be wrong somewhere. In whatever I post to further clarify is meant to hopefully better clarify. And I think you should hear the opinions of others. I think that is the blessings of us having forums like this where we can all chime in if we like. And God will use in our lives what He sees best fit for us, amen. In any case, I just wanted to note that the profile pic i have of a man hanging off a cliff is not me. Its my symbol. I do my best to always honor where others are coming from. At times we all fall short. But as one hanging from a cliff, I realize this is so because my views will most likely be the outlier. Thus the cliff hanging. For me it is not a can of worms…it is an avenue to clarity. Providing further options from all sides hopefully to further provide opportunity for it. For me it is not who is right or wrong. For we will all be wrong somewhere. Its about the journey…for me…oh…and of course…hopefully still clinging to His great love…never falling from its edge. Blessings dear sister. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What you have written here has helped me more than I can find words for. Suffice it to say, you are greatly loved and appreciated. So thankful to God for you, dear sister in Christ. :two_hearts: :hugs: :smile: :sweat_smile: :pray:

5 Likes

Hi Wren. I just wanted to note in my original post on that I did not mean to infer that Pastor JD believes as I do in all of my post. In the context i meant in that quote you are referring to: "I believe as Pastor JD does that John in Rev 4 appears to be a rapture before any seals are released (which i get into in my reply to Gigi), but the hinge point for this quote is, “When the bombs come down, we go up.”

In that statement i distinguish the rapture timing as at the second seal, which Pastor JD does not ascribe to…and I was hopeful of making that contrast “that’s just me.” I apologize for any confusion this may have caused as to my point. Over the months I have tried to make it very clear where I agree with Pastor JD (as a very dear saint in the Lord) and where I see differently. Over the months…this has been no secret actually.

There is one correction now that i look at my quote in context that i would like to take time to clarify if i might. What I mean by “the Ezekiel 38 war cannot start off the tribulation” is this: It is likely the 1st seal that starts off the tribulation. But for sure, it starts with seven year agreement in Daniel 9:27. I do not say that Daniel 9:27 is not the first seal. It could be. But I do see the first seal as different, for the most part. I could be wrong. But in either case, the Ezekiel 38 war as a stand-alone event would not be the start of the tribulation, but rather Daniel 9:27. How God sorts that out is any of our guesses. Now if the Ezekiel 38 war is that which brings about Daniel 9:27, it is a conundrum in how the world looses peace right after what could be termed as WW3. Understanding how this comes about time wise is a mystery for sure.

I post my contrast not to compete with how others are thinking upon things as it pertains to end times. Rather, I see a different metanarrative in how we approach the tribulation. My view could be wrong, but the metanarrative difference with how I see things and how Pastor JD does is in respect to Trump as potentially the Luciferian Light agenda. I used to think Trump was the AC in most of 2017. But I believe there are other concerns.

It is good that you have been blessed by Gigi’s post and offset. She is a very wise and lovely sister in the Lord. And she could actually be right :slight_smile: But in as much as her being correct, I appreciate the opportunity to clarify. Blessings.

My Original Post on This

My Reply to Gigi

No not sovereign, but Adam forfeited the ruling of the world by his fall. Scripture states that satan rules the world even now. This will end of course, and is already ending. It is in progress. Christ has recovered the title deed (little scroll) by His sacrifice, and He is the rightful heir now.

John 12:31

Now is the judgment of this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out.

John 14:30

I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.

John 16:11

and in regard to judgment, because the ruler of this world has been condemned.

1 John 5:19

We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies under the sway of the wicked one.

Ephesians 2:1-3

And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.

Ephesians 6:13-14a

Therefore take up the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you will be able to stand your ground, and having done everything, to stand.

Stand firm then…

3 Likes

Very encouraging verses. And thanks to think upon them brother. By this then we are to say, “Albert Pikes Masonic Plan is the will of the god and this world…so let’s tract with that plan?”

You’ve lost me a bit here… ?

1 Like

@TCC

I would like to make a final post on this thread and on your endtime scenerio.
This is my observation and opinion and is given with the best of intentions.

No.

I have gotten to know you by our discussions and have found a message
continually given that troubles me. You have written a plethora of posts
for months where buried in the many words, you are espousing that we
are going to have a “nonviolent” “not evil” person who will bring a time of
peace and justice and blessing.
You mention a “revealing” and a time so wonderful as to be a “taste of the
millenial kingdom.”

The reason I have continually discussed this with you is because I find this to
be a very dangerous message.

We know the antichrist is already on the scene and is ready to come forth
bringing the very same scenerio that you describe.

When his appearance occurs along with peace, justice, and “revealing” it is
going to be so deceptive that the majority of the world will follow him thinking
it is of God.
As I have repeatedly shared is that your scenerio is in fact the same scenerio with
which the spirit of antichrist has already indoctrinated the worldYour message
would actually encourage the deception of people.

7 Likes

In a previous post to you i was comparing how we see things unfolding to line up with masonic prophesies as if we might be outsourcing (to a degree) our sense making about what is going on to kind of line up with how the masonic order (globalism) desires for us is. For it is becoming of increasing interest in the church today to see what is unfolding before us as the masons have planned for it to go. And where that might or might not line up with scripture or God’s intent for the closing of our age, seems to be on the table (as to how much of what we are thinking today follows the masonic orders prophecy by Albert Pike). My concern is that we may be fitting what seems to be occurring before us with the manioc’s order of how things unfold. I believe there will be overlap in places as we move into the tribulation, but as we are in the age of grace, is what we see happening to be resigned to the mason’s plans? Or might God’s activity in our age of grace have mitigating factors in opposition or contrast to that plan? And are we considering such ways of thinking today in the church?

Albert Pike’s Masonic Prophecy

My Previous Post to You in Context with that Link

I understand and appreciate your concern for danger here Gigi. And i am grateful for your very generous engagement. However to request me not to respond to a perspective against my POV that does not reflect my heart I don’t find as the most reasonable to comply with. You have a very gracious heart Gigi. I respectfully beg you permit my reply dear sister. I have stated many words. In that I have been pretty bold to come out and say all of that I do and have. You know this is true. I have been dangerously clear as you know my views are not widely shared in the generous environment we share. My intentions are not to hide behind language (not that you are saying that). My record of being very bold and respectful is an open book (or at least it was when the forum was whole). My presence here is to be a blessing and I do honor Pastor JD and all the dear saints here. I may differ on issues but i do strive for common courtesy and concern. I apologize if what I have stated for dramatic effect seems to appear to mislead (that we mean the same thing–in how the shortened emergency time of that occurring be seized upon by the church–this is the very reason i even put forth my view). For my many open words do not suggest i mean something other than what I mean…hopefully…and Lord willing. Please permit me this place here and hopefully as a brother in Christ a measure of place, where i am sincere, in your heart. For you as His are in mine dear sister.

What I don’t mean by “We are saying the same thing” is that you agree with me. What I do mean is presumptuous…i admit. But in what way? I would imagine (perhaps in error) that if such a thing as you would see occur happen, it would be near a rapture timeframe. If not, we would be stuck here seemingly “in the tribulation” with that level of deception–or at least i would think, no? I understand you have not clarified your take on when the rapture in your concerned view might happen. If you would like to share that i am open to completely change my stance toward our views. And I apologize for presuming. As you know, I did not do it in malice nor as cults do and pretend they are saying the same thing. I don’t believe you are saying that. I am saying that.

What my point was, was this: If the deep deception you see in what I see is the one to occur, it would be likely nearest a timeframe of a rapture. At least i would think, for such level of deception would not appear to exist for years and years…at least for the church i would imagine. And if we were in that scenario and I come to understand i was bunk…lol…amen. I would gladly admit it. And i would warn people from all of that. Where we agree is:

For if you are correct in what occurs in this scenario you are warning people not to focus on the temporal attractions including success, development, etc. But to turn toward God. Don’t focus on this world that is passing but focus on God. Do not be deceived that there is such a thing as an awakening. For God want’s us to repent, turn to Him, and know this temporal glory is fraudulent and a lie. Repent, believe on God, for the time is very short.

If i were correct i would be saying: Don’t look to this temporal world. Don’t focus on staying here. Don’t think this will continue. The very nature of it occurring tells us we are minutes away from judgement…in fact we are already at its doorstep. We are going into the tribulation. Don’t look toward Trump for success in our nation, for he is a tool in God’s hand only. Look to God for this won’t last. This America is gone in moments. Don’t make the mistake of Noah’s arc times…it will rain…and you won’t want to be here. This is not a time to “go with” how successful or wonderful you guys feel this world is becoming.

Please by this don’t think i am changing my words if it might appear so. For here i am not saying “a taste of the millennial kingdom” because all of this is speculation anyway…i mean it might be that being a seal. But i focus on the words i do here in this post because i am trying to compare the similarities of our concerns at that hour should things go down that way. I mean even if it were a taste of the power to come, I would not say “Let’s set up shop, take a shower, a bath, some cookies and kick it…for the glory is ours!” lol. Its pretty much the same message. No?

Gigi, your take is actually far more likely (or at least perhaps in the sense of it not going this way at all). My take is what i would say belongs in a magic 8 ball. I don’t know if you remember those. I understand that it might look like that though…i get it. You have your concerns of why i should not be even considering such a thing. And dear sister i appreciate that. But please be aware that there are equal weights of potential concern on yours as well. For if it goes down as you suggest, (the version of a Trump reemergence part–not that you are saying it will…but if it does and you hold to how you see it unfolding in that respect) would that not be us believing in masonic prophecy as though the hand of God honored them to do so? Will God follow and honor the masons? Its the same dilemma…please tell me how it is not that Albert Pike prophecy? If there is a Trump reemergence and your view of that concern is correct (for if there is no reemergence then I’ll just be over here in a corner looking stupid…lol), then the Luciferian Light theory is actually masonic prophecy…and is that what we should be going by to “not” be deceived? I am asking in genuine heart. If the concern is to not be deceived, does that mean we stop at the doorsteps of Albert Pike and nod and say…“Oh…this must be the plan.” Are we not concerned that that might be the deception? Or trusting in an Albert Pike prophecy is “not being deceived?” It gets a bit squirrelly as I see it though.

https://bit.ly/2QEzX5D Albert Pike Prophecy.

I believe my concerns are merely to point out that it is not exactly unhealthy to search out a matter is all. Even without the Trump factor, the success of the globalist plan is still according to other masonic predictions and equally a problem in saying, “Why is the church believing in masonic prophecy?” Or where does it differ? The concerns you see on my side are New Age and Q. The problem on your side is masonic. It looks like neither will occur if God gets the most glory. But only He knows. And I do see ways your observations can come true and God not be complicit to a masonic agenda. You may not see how with mine…but I see how with yours. However, i do hope at least in heart it is possible to give me the benefit of the doubt as well. Blessings most precious sister. And i mean that in like i’m giving you a hug and am very proud of your bold and caring spirit in Him way. Blessings. You have :heart: