April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Ah okay.

You are going farther into what I said than I was. :smiley:

The system is so broken and rigged, that your good efforts are futile.

A far, far cry from the founding fathers establishment, though there is likely an undercurrent of agenda even from day one as well (for this country).

I do not for one minute believe that the Masons encompass the full (Globalist) membership of the sons of disobedience. :slight_smile:

My comparison was simply about the quality of the government and country in the first years as compared to the morass we have now, with an open mind about the possibility of hidden and mystery plans of some of the men who built it.

In any case I have a full week ahead of me so I may not be in here much for the next few days. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hiya and welcome, sorry your first experience with the form was a negative one.

It seems everyone everywhere is having a difficult time at the moment, under stress, spiritual attacks and a bit of anxiousness about what the immediate future holds, and we can be sure that satan is trying his hardest to divide Christians at the moment. Those may have contributed to the unsavoury first experience you had, but we hope you will stick around and find others who are like minded.

It was an honest mistake and people (especially here) should be overly forgiving of it as Jesus forgives us.

I too yearn to leave this world as soon as possible but in the meantime I’m trying to get the gospel out there to reach as many as I can - which, like you said has also been met with negativity, blase looks and even hated.

I love Philippians 4:8! It’s the verse that got me off watching modern movies and TV shows which in our day and age, pollute the soul with nonsense and political correctness and evil practises.

“Everyone thinks they are correct”. That’s absolutely true and a powerful remark, especially today. It’s what’s causing the breakdown of society, familes, friendships and even churches today. Disinformation is everywhere and the only thing we can trust is the word of God, and the Holy Spirit within us.

There was a time I was really active on this forum but I noticed similar things to what you mentioned and I felt God nudging me towards reaching people over discussing the Bible and current events, so now I post occasionally and design/print ABCs for anyone to use :slight_smile:

Anyway, I hope you’ll find some good friends if you decide to stay, either way I’ll meet you sometime in Infinity!

Love in Christ :heart:

5 Likes

The Antichrist wont bring peace. I think we are misinterpreting the One World Government as One World Peace. But it will the pure opposite. We are seeing the beginning of the facism here in the World. We have to think that Satan will do the opposite that Jesus does. So his “peace” wont be one. In fact, the people who are taking the mark and accept this Government will be very miserable living. Satan knows that he has not much time left and he wont give anyone Peace here on Earth when God gives him the ability to rule as the Antichrist.

1 Like

@TCC

Teren,

This is an indirect suggestion of a religious spirit if I do not give your views credibility.

You are the one who speaks of Trump in your scenerio. I have no assumptions of
his future role .This is an entry of projecting that I should be concerned about my views.

These posts are one example of the subtle yet powerful verbal manipulations which are
given to undermine the argument of the one you are conversing with.

To project that the many, including JD who say that all the many religions are now
beginning to join in anticipation of a time coming soon of an awakening, an enlightenment,
a “revealing” where Lucifer (Satan) is enthroned--------------------------------------------------
are actually following Albert Pikes demonic masonic prophecy is a powerful
manipulative message.

The endearments you shower conflict with the subtle hidden devaluation and leaves one
in a state of emotional confusion.

8 Likes

I have to admit I was surprised by all the things I apparently implied in my posts after reading Teren’s responses. :smiley:

Seriously though, I know what I said and what I meant by what I said.

Non sequitur, shift-response, and editorializing from another doesn’t change it.

It just gets to a point where you should disengage from it amicably for the sake of the rest in ear shot if you are not having a meaningful conversation.

I know you are pointing it out @Gigi for the sake of those in ear shots as well. :slight_smile:

I’m done with it though for my part.

7 Likes

No. It is not about giving credit or not giving credit to my views. What I am saying is that we all can be wrong somewhere. The predominant view of the 1st seal is that it is the AC. If we lived 100 or more years ago, we would be likely thinking it was Christ, for many of the older theologians thought that. To me, to think the 1st seal is Christ is even more dangerous than I feel you feel what I am saying is dangerous. Yet it was a predominant view in the church for 100 of years. This is not about giving my view credit, but not giving your view undue credit in light of the bulk of history and how it humbles us not to be too dogmatic is my point. As we approach the end times, our generation may well likely become more informed from how things unfold. But it is good to be careful too that our age does not make us too certain…as it is the age of lover of self. That would include concerns of dogma…like it always has for thousands of years. But its ok Gigi. You don’t have to show charity toward this known reality throughout history nor to me. You don’t. I will still extend it to you though dear sister. Or is everything i do a psychological trick? If we can just put me in that box…maybe that is better and it saves everyone unnecessary reading? Problem solved.

Phil 2:3-7
Do nothing [c]from [d]selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility consider one another as more important than yourselves; 4 do not merely look out for your own personal interests , but also for the interests of others. 5 Have this attitude [e]in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, as He already existed in the form of God, did not consider equality with God something to be [f]grasped, 7 but [g]emptied Himself by taking the form of a bond-servant and [h]being born in the likeness of men.

You let NAR have your assumptions for you. But you won’t let my assumption be different from them.

In all honesty, I am concerned of how Pike’s viewpoint is not recognized as a sober minded concern for the church. It should at least be recognized as a concern on the table. When it is recognized it is only recognized as if it were true. Yes. That concerns me. And its not wrong to be concern about the state of the church today in that respect.

There may or may not be things that happen that follow according to the masons, or according to the occult, according to the Luciferians, heck, maybe even according NAR. Things that God would permit because of the evil in men’s hearts and how they do fit into His prophecy. I can hear Pastor JD’s concern with the Luciferian Light concern he has (the one you say you have no opinion about). And I give him grace. I don’t think he is following Albert Pike. I think he is genuinely concerned about what is happening and how he might be used of God best to love and warn the body. And I follow Pastor JD and consider everything he says because his heart is in love with Christ and he desires to honor the Lord in his calling. He is a genuine servant of God. My concerns are a dynamic of our age issue. Not a personal one. I’m concerned the church is not sensitive often though toward not being aware of how delving deeply into masonic prophesies (or similarities) might at some point be dangerous. For that is an obvious real concern. If we are interested in not being deceived, a sober concern not to rely too heavily on “truth freeing us from deception” that may be in some or many ways aligned with how the masons see or plan things, is a reasonable concern to be aware of. For their (masons) plans themselves come out of deception. It’s not rocket science.

But I don’t say Pastor JD or any believer including yourself is doing so following masonic prophesy. For I can see concerns with the umbrella issue of our age and not indict people all over the place just because i have that concern. I try to become mature in Christ about how i am seeing it. And I think there is plenty of room under God’s good grace and umbrella of consideration to honestly and legitimately see your concerns and Pastor JD’s concerns and NOT say they are falling pray to witchcraft (which no doubt our nation is under). I come from the Reformation background and had troubles with my own ancestors doing that in Boston–the ending of the Puritan age. But I’ve known this argument (or concern of the church allowing perhaps too much for masonic intentions to influence our thinking about how our end of the age goes) for a year now. That is before I ever came to this forum. Yet this seems to be the first you are hearing me say it. That is because I am not interested in making out my concerns “your” evil. I am not so sure though it can be done the other way around. For I am aware there are other things to consider and it is always wise to apply charity…even often if others are even wrong…or that it just might be that we misunderstand them or where they are coming from or the level of their concerns. Just because I see a generic concern, does not mean any theology that strays into it is wrong. James 2:12. I feel at this point i want to say, “how are the concerns i have that it is so easy for you to place me so in disfavor not similar to the 1st century dogmatic approach to life?” Although it may feel like that…and kind of still does…I understand you not only mean well, but that your thoughts of what you are protecting are sober and sound to do so. James 2:12. But mine can’t be. Blessings.

I did not reply to your earlier comment on this Jack because my point was not what i think you are or are not doing. Your reply was enough…and graciously understood.

For i know your understanding of how evil unfolds is just and balanced and sober. And I am under no delusion thinking you are in some way duped in your thoughts. Nor that you thought i might. I just wanted to clarify that for me it was not even amical disagreement…but rather heartily affirmed in my heart of your sincere and lovely thoughts upon Him and His word. I am honored to be among you as well as so many hearts here of the sincere faith of our dear Lord and savior. I pointed out what I did as something of consideration. Not to assign you a role in the story in my head…lol. As any of His dear saints can…and I am so prone to doing myself. But I try to practice (like one hanging on the edge of a cliff) not to do so myself. Although I have a doctorate in doing it to myself and others. Romans 7. I strive to never do that. The operative word there being "strive. " I love you dear brother. God bless.

my pride is asking me to clarify, i have known of the word, i just never looked into what it means lol. thank you for putting me in the know!!

very good point!!

as for us differing, i see what you mean, but we are not all that much at odds on this. in that i mean, well this might sound odd, but if i didnt believe what i already do, id be 100% on board with what youre saying. i have like a double-sided view here. the dominant side is what ive described already. but as for the other side, ill start with saying that i very nearly voted for trump in the last election. (i think you know that already, so im just mentioning it to tie it into what im saying here.) have you heard of Flecca’s Talks? well he is very pro-Trump (and Christian also!) and is well-known for spreading the word about what MSM does not tell us, and even lies about, etc. in ALL kinds of veins. so if you know of Fleccas’s work (especially his weekly “This Week in Culture” videos), youll understand how compelled I am by those types of messages. those messages nearly serve to get me believing that Trump is not “one of them.” by the end of my searching last year however, ultimately, i found myself siding more with my original instinct not to trust any big names. so i just want to explain that while i tend to not believe what i see, what you see (generally from what ive seen in your posts over time) is what i would see if it werent for my complete distrust in what i see. so we have a lot in common, even though we differ on what kind of role Trump has. i think he’s far more entwined in the globalists’ goals than you do, but at the same time, i could be wrong. when i see things you claim that i dont agree with, like “trump threw the globalists a twisted monkey wrench,” well that’s the type of point that i would TOTALLY agree with if it werent for my wariness toward the materialistically richest people, i.e. Trump. the question for me is, was it a real monkey wrench thrown, or did they PLAN that TOGETHER to DISTRACT us from X-Y-Z? so in a way, part of me agrees, hope that makes sense lol. i’m between the 2 possibilities- curve ball vs one of them- and my leaning between those 2 is a small difference between us. im still watching carefully, including through your posts, to form my view. thank you for always being willing to share!!

edit: want to clarify that I’m not saying you are pro-trump or voted for him, I don’t know where you stand on that exactly. and also I didn’t vote for anyone- I don’t want anyone here to think I implied that I voted Biden lol.

1 Like

Thanks alllllz :slight_smile: I don’t want you to agree with me. I’m not here for that. So I want to thank you for honoring that. Even though we have different points of view on this, it is an honor to correspond with one another from our varying differences…hopefully where they do not cause too much variance. Even though I see differently than you in general (and thanks i’ll check out that source), the best place any of us can be is to hold to our convictions and be open to the concerns of others where it can or might be healthy to do so.

I come from a rock-em-sock-em robot (its a toy from the 70’s I believe) Reformation church background where they would passionately defend their convictions and on the non-essentials be open to convictions of others. Going through that it was a bit difficult to understand where proper lines are drawn with that sort of thing. A healthy struggle for us all. One thing it did teach me is the robust defense of our own convictions (which you should and are well entitled to have) intermingled with a robust considering of others as more important than ourselves Christ likeness. Quite a mature dance to get down…lol. Lots of room to still grow there.

Having said all of that, I thank you for your kind and considerate reply. And you have your convictions for a reason. The body needs your part in it. Never trade where God has you for where others want you unless the Lord of course is helping us understand where our hearts might be stubborn. But in your approach to me, you seem well endowed with the grace of our dear Lord and Savior and His spirit in such a poetic manner as found in James 2:8, 12-13:

If, however, you are fulfilling the [h]royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing well

So speak, and so act, as those who are to be judged by the law of freedom. For judgment will be merciless to one who has shown no mercy; mercy [i]triumphs over judgment.

Although we see differently, I would admit that even though I see Trump as separate from the globalists…there might be a scenario that could shock me. If he ends up firming up the Abrahamic Accords and making a covenant with the many…all bets are off. I would be right about him not being mixed with the globalists. But not for the reason I would have hoped. I don’t see that I have concern of this…but we need to be adults about this. A lot of it is theater. But not all of it.

Thank you dear sister for your reply. I believe that no matter what happens, His spirit will as it says in the word “teach you all things.” And things may challenge us in our days…but we are open to His leading. Regardless of what i think or don’t think, the important thing is that you are in Christ. Amen. And blessings.

1 Like

yeah i agree. The SiFi movies are coming to life. Then you have people to tell you, “oh that would make it conspiracy theory” and that would never happen. the simpsons has a lot of things in the cartoon that came true. & the things that havent happen yet is about to happen. The rapture.

2 Likes

Dear Teren,

To my shame and to God’s glory this discourse has squeezed every fruit of the Holy Spirit graced to me through Christ to resist reacting to you in the flesh.

Therefore I trust you will receive the following in the loving manner intended as a fellow servant of Christ our Lord.

You must be weary.

I would encourage you to seek some rest in the Word of Christ who is and was the Word from the beginning.

John 1:1
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Perhaps step away from your other words; words of political science commentators; words of postmodern theorists Jean Baudrillard, Marshall McLuhan et al; words of Albert Pike; words of oleaginous praise that suffocate sincerity; words of billowing ambiguity that stifle comprehension; words of victimhood framed through reverse psychology; words of condescending benevolence; words of ‘outlier’ hypothesising that are utterly unimportant to the issue of Salvation; words of rhetorical questions?

In short:

If you have genuine concerns or convictions regarding the direction of this body of Christ as it relates to end time prophecy then express them as Paul did:

Galatians 6:11
See with what large letters I have written to you with my own hand!

The ‘large letters’ refer to the literal size of the script – not the length.

Yours in Christ

10 Likes

Its not reverse psychology because we see it different. The research is plain. Addressing claims that i am manipulative is not victimhood. Adding to that sense is how you must feel to address me. I don’t sense you are partial in doing so. I understand your heart and you’re protecting our forum. I don’t mean to bring you to a difficult place. Forgive me. And I hear you dear brother. Amen. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m a half-Arabic man married to a half Israeli Jewish/half European Jewish woman, currently unsaved, yet gifted and entrusted to me by God via prayer for a ‘partner’ over a decade ago.

If you think for one moment you are bringing me to a ‘difficult place’ then you are entirely over your credit limit :]

In Christ

11 Likes

Thanks for being so patient with me Jason. And for your kind heart and consideration. I know I’m a piece of work :slight_smile: I hold no candle to the beautiful tension you live in. Praise God. I can imagine you lead nothing close to a dull life :slight_smile: Blessings brother.

3 Likes

@FoxMan I agree with you on all counts, but especially your view on there being no revival-- I also see NO great revival coming, and many that hold that belief (not all I’m sure) seem to be holding onto the world for one reason or another.

I see no revival happening, and only see decay. It’s worldwide decay. I would go as far to say: insanity.

I mean, I would love for them to be right- that things will turn around, and all for the glory of God, but…no I don’t think so. Not at all.

Sure God might get the attention of a few stragglers, but we are heading for the end…the very end. God doesn’t say anything about a revival. The Bible says the opposite.

With everything we are seeing…I don’t think saying a revival is coming, is very realistic.

9 Likes

God is infinitely creative! How awesome is that? :grin:

2 Likes

Or that if there is a revival that it would not be something the church would be here to see: Rev 7:9-17.

1 Like

@TCC hmmm…but most people think that the revival coming is a worldly revival…like things getting better here on earth.

If anything that sounds like just a removal to me rather than a revival of the world.

EDIT: So basically, I just think that the people here that say a revival is coming are kinda in denial about how bad the world really is, and that Revelation passage is not the revival they are thinking is coming, but I get your point and all that lol.

3 Likes

Thanks Casey. I think often when we think of the tribulation, we often don’t think of revival. Yet we see there will be. But that plays out much differently than we would understand it to be during the age of grace. We don’t really see salvation happening in Rev, but rather people not repenting. In one thought, perhaps the way we might understand that there looks to be a revival of sorts during the least likely time to use such a term and how that might cause further thought upon the matter. I don’t see anything about revival in the bible as the age of grace ends.

In a sense though we could say too that the 5th seal is a revival. But not many people would look at it like that i don’t think.

1 Like