April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

everything you said here, i really need to take to heart. i go back and forth. sometimes i think i shouldnt pay attention, other times i think im glad that i paid attention, its difficult… just want to trust in the Lord for my news… i feel at this point ive seen enough that i can let the news go. its just a little scary to think of all that id “miss” if i dont. trusting the Lord, or trusting my own intellect? hmmm youre right that i just need to read my bible and forget the rest lol.

3 Likes

@alllllz

We need to abide in the Lord. If we do that, everything will make sense, and all this confusion and evil won’t move us.

We know the world is evil, God told us that, so we shouldn’t be surprised or dismayed–because after all Jesus has overcome the world!

God bless you dear sister!

John 15:4 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

John 15:7 | View whole chapter | See verse in context

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

3 Likes

Nothing has happened. And I hope never will. If God takes me up on the Rapture, I will not have to face FEMA. I’m just looking ahead that if I am left behind which will probably not happen, But If I’m left behind this message would not only be for me, but for every newborn Christians that gets saved during the Tribulation. Actually I cannot believe I wrote this if I’m saved.

Woe. Amir Tsarfati took the injection? It’ll either be a different kind of injection that doesn’t get him killed, or in fact it won’t take much longer to have blood clots! Thanks for the information.

Pray for unaffected good health for him, yes.