April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Just wanted to add to my above about being able to see the BPU…

It is now up on Vimeo on Biblical Restoration Ministries here:

Coming to a Head - Bible Prophecy Update - 04042021

https://vimeo.com/532994930

3 Likes

and by biblical…I mean New Testament/Revelation…

Well said!

2 Likes

I actually saw another one …video on this Jizkiahu Ben David…with some text in Spanish behind…I Google translated it…
Here is what came out…( the translation)…

If they are denying a character who does not exist with greater reason, they will deny the messiah when he arrives
All this commotion is a sample of the ignorance of these sects. Do not let yourself be fooled any more by that theology based on fallacies. Do not eat a story, unlike the messianics who fell into the most epic trolley of 2021 due to their ignorance of the real Tora**

well that’s what I managed to get out…if it makes sense…
Many false messiahs…Let us keep looking only to Jesus…
Jesus first words in Olivet Discourse…‘Take heed that no man decieve you’…I will pray about this…more NB however to pray for the many lost…Maranatha

Hi Jason, can you advise if Pastor J.D. has worked through the book of Ezekiel , in his “ verse by verse” series please? And are they available online in video or podcasts? Thank you, Sandra

1 Like

Hello Roselilly, thanks for sharing how God is speaking to you and your obedience. Will you tell me what happened or who surfaced 3/13/13? thank you (I think I might have an idea but cannot find what you are referencing)

2 Likes

Exactly!

1 Like

I am thankful for the signs that are genuine that are yelling that Jesus is nearing taking us home. As I see these things, I feel peace because they confirm what Jesus told us and because I know God has it all under control.
I’m at the point that I don’t even care what may happen to me because my life is Jesus’, not mine.
This morning, again but even stronger came a feeling of peace. Then an image came into my mind and it was of our angels warring against evil on our behalf.
I just need to remain in love with our savior, do what he wants and give everything else to him.
I won’t get caught up in false stories because that takes my time away from him. I cannot allow my eyes to wander for even a second. It is all about Jesus.
Everything JD says I believe but I back it up with scripture and other teachers just because that is what I’m supposed to do.
Satan wants to win every single one of us and will do whatever he can. A simple snag is all it takes.
Be in love with Jesus. He is our truth, our guide, our strength and our hope.
May the Lord bless you and keep you. Amen.

13 Likes

@jasonacts177 you are appointed moderator? the shield icon denotes that status?

Thanks.

1 Like

Yes. Both he and TWI are moderators.

4 Likes
1 Like

That is the name of the guy in the youtube video

1 Like

The patience they have!! I am thankful for them.

6 Likes

Moses put up a pole with a serpent on it and all who looked on it were healed. Is this part of the image in Revelation? With so many Doctors and nurses receiving the vac is it possible that we could have a global healthcare crisis if in a few months this doesn’t go well. I’m just thinking you might have a point. I’ve heard about med beds and stuff. Are you able to be cured by the image? My friend is a big supporter of Trump. Truth be told so am I and yet I have reservations. Anyway, my friend talks about a great revival coming. Something wonderful. It doesn’t fit with Gods word. It does fit in with a messianic saviour coming on the world stage. I used lower case because he is a false messiah. Anyway, I like outside the box thinking.

1 Like

Hi Sandra,

I’m afraid I can’t locate a definitive ‘verse by verse’ on Ezekiel by JD Farag amongst the video catalogue available on youtube or JDfarag.org

From what I’ve been able to forage so far this is the preeminent video on Ezekiel featured on JD’s channel, led by the brilliant-in-God Pastor ‘Mac’ aka Pastor Gildaniel McKethan, Assistant Pastor at Calvary Chapel in Kaneohe Hawaii:

In addition, if you go to: https://faragvideo.podomatic.com (which is a linked from the official Calvary Chapel Kaneohe website) you can do a ‘SEARCH’ for Ezekiel and it offers a number of audio podcasts which correspond to video counterparts on youtube/JD’s site.

Hope this is useful for you Sandra,

Yours In Christ

3 Likes

Yes. I totally agree. Wolf in sheeps clothing. Photo ops across the street with the Bible after clearing out protesters. All a big show. Look at his record with women and business. Look at the fruits. What a clever deception to pretend to care for Israel and Christians. Look at the fruit. Look at the man’s character. I’m a Canadian, so it was much easier for me to see through this. I wasn’t caught up in the left vs. right, translated into the pro-Christian vs. the anit-Christian rhetoric. Biden is just as sketchy. JD is correct when he says we need to pray for all our leaders. Justin Trudeau also needs guidance and prayer.

2 Likes

Amen. He has a godly humility that is very rare and precious. And same about the confirmations, how the Lord will show us something, and next thing we know, we hear pastor JD will be confirming the same things. Its uncanny, but wonderful when that happens. :smile: Maranatha.

9 Likes

Thank you for sharing this. We love pastor Mac, and just listened to two other of his teachings on the y.t. channel.

2 Likes

Preview of digital currency:

Encore hymn:

This article is prepping unbelievers to hate and blame “white” evangelicals for vaccine refuseniks:

2 Likes

What do you mean getting, I got old, past buy sell date, circling drain waiting for the final flush, waiting manufactures recall, OR RAPTURE, whatever come first.
I am ready to fold this tent and go home sister.
:heart: :heart: Doc beating :footprints: home

6 Likes