April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

@K7 Hi Keegen…I posted this on this thread just now…any comment…I just posted your site on FB…keep up the good work!

Thanks for everything. I have learnt so much from you dear brother. Kariena…from S Africa

2 Likes

I looked for the name of that man Jiziahu Ben David on Google and could find nothing other then that youtube video So, what is actually going on?

What are they going to do about people who do not have a smart phone for all these new tech things they are planning to use for compliance? I don’t have one and I don’t want one!

7 Likes

Welcome @jdkate2020! I think I saw something that said that as far as proof of vaccination goes, they will give people a card with their information on it.

Doubtful. I was looking for an Israeli website that deals with prophecy but still cannot find it.

Edited: Found it but no mention of this “Mosiach” fella. If true, Harertz, TOI, Jeruselem Post etc papers will announce it

2 Likes

I saw them kissing his hand and making a big deal of him, but I didn’t see where they said he was the Messiah. Any info on that?

I also looked everywhere and could find it…it is in Spanish…maybe it is a hoax?

1 Like

I got this just now…also in Spanish…

I’m not being critical…just wondering why you posted this video when it was already posted just above?

Getting old? How about already there? :laughing: :joy:

1 Like

It another one…not from the same YouTube channel. Sorry if I may have posted the same one again…:neutral_face::tulip::tulip::tulip:

I’m searching…got this one…

if this is true mark then the days are numbered

1 Like

if this is true then the days are numbered

3 Likes

sigh

2 Likes

This is not the Beast system nor the Beast…because the Beast isn’t here yet.
This is the mess that the Antichrist/Beast will destroy. The Harlot/Babylon… the new world order… destroyed…gone…
The miraculous new saviour of mankind, emergent from the ashes of fallen Babylon…
"Behold…I have destroyed your prison…I am creating all things new… I have set you free…Worship me…I am worthy…LOOK…All things old have passed away…My new age has dawned !!
Receive MY mark in gratitude…Receive MY mark because I have set you free from the tyranny that killed so many of you… I AM the DESTROYER and SAVIOUR of Mankind… I am HE.

This is how Satan will do it.
All this is the prelude.

3 Likes

Does he fulfil any biblical landmarks of antichrist ??

I just want to point out that in none of these videos (unless I’ve missed something?) can you hear any of the original sound. It appears we are looking at an interpretation of an interpretation of an interpretation of something that happened at an unverified date. I would be cautious about making any assumptions…

8 Likes

Wow! China Social Credit System [Punishments & Rewards] in 2022 is totally banned on Facebook and FB messenger. Try it.

Also, look at the timeline on the site. As Pastor spoke on 4/4/21, your social credit score goes down for jaywalking, in the same examples. It will also go down if you cheat on video games.

1 Like

Wow, my daughter just showed me a movie trailer on YouTube …some sort of mini series called “Black Mirror”…we watched the one named “Nosedive” ( warning; lots of bad language)
…but it was so much like what’s coming with our passports, and social credit scores, etc…was made a few years ago, I believe…so many movies have shown us the exact situation the world is in today…Satan has his own prophets of Hollywood…the movies are way before this “pandemic”…but exactly what we are witnessing.

5 Likes