April 4 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I have a question…it’s been on my mind for a while…their are millions of people like in India and Africa and the like…on the fringes of society…also beggars on the streets and children who beg on street corners and hobos etc…that according to MHO… have no cel phones
…people in remote communities that still live off the land…also people on small islands etc…how would they have access to having to buy or sell with a vaccine passport?..their exchange to buy goods still come from trading various wares…I.e. A cow for a bag of wheat…or also cash money…if this becomes the MOB…How would they want or need it if they can still use their own bartering system…the Bible states in Revelations that the MOB…Will have to be taken by everyone…any answers from anyone…tx in advance

2 Likes

Actually there are 3 options:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Many of us fixated on the first one, visible mark like tattoos or chips.

I am unsure how the beast enforce the next two options. It"s very futuristic to me to imagine…

3 Likes

What do you think of current Russian Collusion Part 2 insigated by globalists now? You predicted war right last time?

https://www.rt.com/russia/520218-retaliation-us-uk-rocket-deployment/

2 Likes

Tx for your answer…I have also seen the word ‘or’ in Revelations 13…we have an outreach at our church to a certain island in Papua New Guinee…these people were still headhunters etc. before these missionaries arrived…so these people that have not heard the gospel as yet will then during the tribulation have access to the gospel via the angels that will fly over the World proclaiming the gospel…this is why there is an urgency during this dispensation of grace to proclaim the gospel…also the 144 000 Jewish people that will be spreading the gospel during the tribulation…Jesus does say that He will not return until this gospel of the Good News is proclaimed world wide. I take this return as the day the Lord returns after the triulation with the saints…not the rapture of the church…Bride of Christ…

you can download it first, and then watch if. under the video there is a way to download the audio of video version

Pope Francis was elected as the new Pope on that day.

See the YouTube link above

The World Health Organization (WHO) does not back requiring vaccination passports for travel due to uncertainty over whether inoculation prevents transmission of the virus, as well as equity concerns, a spokesperson said on Tuesday. Guess who is intervening on behalf of His children - when absolute enforcement is imposed, we should be gone!

gross

2 Likes

Wow!! Thank you for sharing

I believe Pastor JD mentioned this technology. I did a little digging and it is easy to find many articles and scientific studies on luciferase. Isn’t it interesting the devil gets the name? Could it be any clearer? Lucifer=Light-bearer. And someone extrapolated the numerical values of the word for this technology and it equaled 666. https://www.promega.com/resources/technologies/nanoluc-luciferase-enzyme/

2 Likes

Consider… https://www.infowars.com/posts/emergency-saturday-broadcast-world-shocked-by-spars-2025-2028-document/

every time I see a headline like this, it makes me feel like it’s a slow-roll kind of tactic. as in, this is what they say today, so that we think they care about our rights, only to do a 180 on their words later on since they will then have our trust. I’ll see how this particular situation actually turns out. thanks to you and @theresa for the share.

2 Likes

The scoffers probably had their field day for years saying, " there goes that Arab again with the same old thing about the Rapture." Perhaps, pretty soon - they’re gonna eat their words.

Edwin

3 Likes

I’m sure I qualify as an “All the Above” … :smiley:

I think you may have misread his meaning about the vaccine.

• First he does not say the vaccine is the mark.
  • Second he does not say that people who take the vaccine are lost (like the mark)
  • The genetic manipulation of gene therapy does affect DNA permanently
  • This genetic manipulation does degrade the human genome, what is important about this is “as in the days of Noah” because the whole world was corrupted genetically.
  • This vaccine technology will likely lead to the mark, though the grace age saints won’t be here to see it happening.
  • As time progresses, this genetic corruption will wax worse, and certainly when the mark does come, will be a permanent change to the human genome which no longer qualifies as human.

You are absolutely correct that the mark requires faith in the beast and allegiance to the beast. It is an out-and-out rejection of Christ in favor of the devil, and anyone who takes it will have to desire it. It will not be forced on them.

It is a permanent choice of rebellion.

5 Likes

Pope Francis came on the scene. I believe she is referring to that.

Ive been seeing stuff about lots of people going crazy about some ‘messiah’ i am sure some of you have heard

Could this be the antichrist??

Hi Dennis. I am not understanding you question exactly. If your might frame it differently, I would be happy to reply. I will do my best here with what I am understanding about your post and article.

ARTICLE RECAP
It looks like what this article is saying is that Russia is taking current Western stance on placing missiles too close to Russia as a threat and vows to retaliate. It also states that the US intends to install rocket launchers in areas nearing Russia that had been previously banned by the INF–a contract that Trump tore up during his presidency.

Therefore Russia said it would delay deployment of its newly developed 9M729 system in the European part of its territory, provided NATO took reciprocal steps and did not install rocket launchers too close to Russia.

BY RUSSIAN COLLUSION PART 2 YOU MEAN…
By Russian Collusion Part 2 I take that to mean that your perception of the Russian Probe done by Robert Mueller during the Trump admin was likely one side of the same coin (like both sides, left and right, are in cahoots and is the same instigator), and that the Russian Collision was not a globalist plot but rather a grander plot that just makes us think that Russian Collusion is coming from the globalist side only and deflecting us away from its grander theatrics (that both the left and the right are in cahoots and just making it look like they are different sides–when they are two sides of the same coin).

MY ANSWER TO YOUR RUSSIAN COLLUSION QUESTION AS I UNDERSTAND IT
From this article what I understand is that Russia is feeling insecure and wants to assert leverage over NATO. From what I recall this was a similar reason why Trump abolished the INF treaty. Russia was acting up (involved with poisoning agents and a recent invasion in 2014 of the Ukraine). Russia also used a simulation video to show the world its new technology. In that simulation it demonstrated a missile that targeted Florida. America condemned their inappropriate war stance trolling.

There seems to be many reason not to trust Russia as it had been escalating its efforts to posture itself as an offensive and hostile world state actor. As Trump took office, that was the Russia he inherited. There were breaches by Russia all over that place that did not honor the INF treaty (or at least that was the story we were getting). The reason Trump tore it up was because Russia already proved they would not abide by it.

What we have in this article appears to be Russia again wanting to use leverage. Knowing Russia had been in violation of the INF treaty before (perhaps the USA as well), it is unclear to me how their rhetoric may be an accurate account of what the actual stage setting literally is or is about. Russia is great at posturing itself…and the USA does not always accept its own blame. But what the necessary steps are to tame a world rogue player into actually coming to the negotiation table is akin to hostage negotiation. What is said may have nuances. And avenues to a result may not look anything like what they end up becoming. We are not privy to the hidden negotiation tactics of this event.

In addition, there is also media perception. The left likes to posture conflict because out of it it builds a narrative to war. It did so with North Korea as an example. In this case with Russia, i certainly do not think the narrative is leaning to go to war with them. But typically, the left likes conflict in the news…just like it likes fear mongering COVID. So understanding the purposes of media posturing as this event unfolds is also a factor (not to mention RT is owned by Russia).

So honestly the way i view this article is that it is business as usual. Russia is always playing mind games. And the USA is not going to tell us its strategic negotiating tactics…and then their is the media spin that the left tend to play up fake news with. So that is quite a mess to intuitively untangle.

I never predict war. Perhaps you are thinking of someone else? My previous position has not changed concerning potential outcome. I believe we are on a road to one of two things: 1) The Ezekiel 38 war, or 2) a takedown of globalist network. I lean much more heavily toward 2. But if 1, it would appear indeed America goes into hell in a handbasket.

I believe if #1, then the tribulation is 3.5 to 7 years out because Israel will need to burn weapons for 7 years. If #2, then the rapture would be a lot closer I feel, because a globalist takedown (in my understanding) could posture a first seal…leaving only days for an ensuing rapture.

As i consider, it is possible that I would have said something like: “If Biden wins we will have Ezekiel 38.” And if this is what you might be referring to, then I don’t exactly consider that predicting war as much as a resolve that this would be a far more likely turn out. For example, if Trump had successfully challenged voter fraud and won, a retaliation of a globalist blow back stance might actually be Ez 38 war as pay back. In that situation I would see that what the Trump admin had been involved with to chalk up climbing an impossible hill and overturning deep criminal syndicate leanings in our country to the degree it might even posture an apocalyptical enactment of the 1st seal. Which could likely mean that Ez 38 is seal 2.

My reason for stating such a stance had more to do with challenging a narrative than predicting a war. Under Biden admin, i still think Ez 38 is much more highly likely than under Trump, for obvious reasons. But the narrative I was challenging is this: If we want a patriotic America more than we want to be raptured and with the Lord, then we might be too wordily minded. And that seemed to translate into…if we want America under the constitution we are too temporally minded perhaps.

So that would be the narrative I would be contrasting with a statement like: “If Biden wins then Ez 38.” But not for the purpose of predicting Ez 38. Just the obvious likelihood of it under a Biden admin. The reason is because of how we would then need to understand Ez 38 as not the second seal. If Ez 38 is not the second seal and it occurs under Biden (which is far more likely than under Trump), then we should not be thinking that that is somehow going to get us closer to the rapture. In fact, I would see it as pushing the rapture further out. Because if there is no 1st seal, there is no second seal. And if Ez 38 goes off before a first seal then we have to wait quite a while until the earth calms down long enough for a second seal later on to ever be a seal that occurs as “taking peace from the earth.” So the wait would likely be 3.5 years to 7 years in light of the world having to settle down again and giving Israel years to burn weapons so that by the midpoint when they scatter, the weapons will have by then been burnt. Well at least that was my thinking upon it.

My stance on that currently is that I perceive the likelihood of a globalist takedown very very possible in the coming months or years (likely well underway by midterm vote). The Biden admin is clueless and IMHO helpless as it is rudderless and confused and no match for elements in America that have a strong interest in preserving the constitution. Only God knows how this will turn out. But I would say that it will likely turn out (as a cessationist…not a prophet) in overturning of the globalism elites. And jacking their plan up for quite a while. But inevitably, the globalist will win and the beast system commence at that point–is pretty much how i see it. I say by midterm vote because if we have not successfully challenge 2020 voter fraud by that point, a midpoint election is kind of pointless. In a way…who cares. It won’t be real. And America goes to hell in a hand basket.

I am trying to answer your question as best as I can understand Dennis. Please forgive me if I am missing the point. So my other mention of war was “civil war.” I mention that here and there. My take on my use of civil war is that i think America should be in one. Not that I am instigating that we get ourselves into a civil war, but that our nation has reached a precipice where it would be reasonable considering where we are. On that note I believe there is a conservative fight against ensuing leftist elitism. If that succeeds, then we have averted civil war. If it does not succeed, then America becomes Ameriꓘa.

CONCLUSION
Perhaps what you are asking is if Russian Collusion is only a part of the globalist agenda, why did Trump’s rescinding the INF treaty lead us into conflict with Russia? Like, Trump is the reason we are? I am trying my best here…lol. I think that might be what the question is. So if so, here is what I would say to that…

Russia trolls the USA. This is not new and has quite a history. Trump did not want to be in a treaty Russia had no intention to remain under the authority of. So push has to come to shove for a new arrangement with Russia. The leftist media will always spin for conflict. The leftist media will always blame Trump. Perhaps the interest of the USA and Europe to install missiles at nearer locations to Russia is globalist. It sounds like it. But i believe Trump did the same thing because Russia could not be trusted. I think on this one Russia will have to back down. Or tension will remain.

The difference between this admin and Trump’s was that Trump did not mind the tension but sought for peace. This Biden regime I do not see as interested in peace. But i don’t think they want to go to war with Russia. But other than that there are too many variables on the table to know how to best answer what might be asked here. Either way, Trump or Biden, Russia plays mind games. How each regime handles that is different. But no admin will posture war with Russia. But both might call their bluff. Or Biden admin might have interest to float this story to allow for another alternative narrative and excuse to come into play. Not sure I helped address your question. But if you like please clarify and I’ll do my best.

Blessings.

Unfortunately, satan and his minions (the elite and all under his influence) have made this a part of the scheme of demise of God’s children. Satan comes to kill, steal, and destroy, and his power is only that which we allow him.

It’s important to remember that Jesus warned it would be “like the days of Noah”, which brings the whole package of genetic corruption, defiance and rejection of God, and violence. He felt it important enough to bring it up.

We simply can’t ignore it. To do so is to shirk our responsibility to warn and sound the alarm as watchmen on the wall.

Jesus also warned us constantly not to be deceived.

As for “no longer being human”…

Our DNA is under assault daily by all kinds of things. Chemicals, radiation, infections, etc These attacks have no bearing on making someone no longer human. They damage or mutate.

The difference I submit is in the will of the person, to chose to change willingly. To change either by AI or Genetics their “image” from human as they were created, to something else.

This vaccine (which is really not, but rather a gene therapy) is intended to reduce population, the covid narrative is a boogeyman (straw man) threat to get people to accept a poison and do the work of die off for them.

How can we not warn and plead the case of deception being cast here?

3 Likes