April 7, 2024: Bible Prophecy Update -- The Closer We Get The Crazier It Gets

Full Video: Bible Prophecy Update

Resources: here

JD_KnowSomething4_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_2: explains why the crazier everyone and everything gets in the world, the closer we get to the pre- tribulation rapture and the end of the world.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

17 Likes

It didn’t occur to me until now that this eclipse, while believers do speculate its prophetic significance, also has significance to those who follow in the path of darkness. It’s a reminder of the spiritual war on the unseen level all around us.

After watching this (BPU) and being able to relate to just how “crazy” real life is today in relationship to the title of this Bible prophecy update, I thought, “no wonder I sometimes feel as though I have a form of some kind of post traumatic stress condition.” :neutral_face: It’s all a bit much living at this time in history. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a blessing in many ways. Some might even say a privilege. But don’t be too hard on yourself if you feel overwhelmed at times.

So we have to gravitate to that place of peace that belongs to us only because of Jesus. Psalm 91 is a good place to start. Read this and let it take its place in your well of knowledge of things that you know are true.

https://biblehub.com/nkjv/psalms/91.htm

21 Likes

Is it already happening there? I can not see here. Only North America region.

Slurp… :earth_africa: :earth_americas: :earth_asia:

8 Likes

Peak eclipse is a little after 3pm EST here at the Smoky Mountains. I’ll have one of those donuts please :yum:

6 Likes

12 Likes

I had to go get a dozen! :smile:

4 Likes

So we have to gravitate to that place of peace that belongs to us only because of Jesus. Psalm 91 is a good place to start. Read this and let it take its place in your well of knowledge of things that you know are true.

Yes! Psalm 91 was such a comfort to me during 2020. I memorized it and meditated on it day and night (in Philippians 4:8 fashion). It truly helped! Things are crazy and out of control again around here. Time to put this back into action. Thank you for the reminder!!

10 Likes

“We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair;” 2 Cor.4:8

11 Likes

(Brought to you by Nabisco)
If I Knew we were getting Raptured today, I would definitely eat some Oreos & donuts.

13 Likes

It started at 1:57 EST for me. It looks like a dainty bite out of the sun if it was a jelly filled donut. They have chemtrailsd the sky heavily. I do not have any problem viewing from my backyard. I worry about what concoction they’re spraying on us as everyone is outside to take in this eclipse.

5 Likes

Retribution will be Sweet!

You may find this interesting:

3 Likes

Irony… the moon has blocked the sun, so the sun looks like the iconic moon shape.:last_quarter_moon_with_face:

2 Likes

I just posted the following on my facebook page(I rarely post there, but felt Holy Spirit agreeing with my spirit to do so):

The following are excerpts from a video by Dr.Ana Maria Mihalcea posted on

4-5-24.

NANO and MICRO ROBOTS NOW FORMING IN ALL HUMANITY

“The merging of humanity with Artificial Intelligence is way underway.”

“Human 2.0…4th Industrial Revolution…is changing what it is to be human.”

“…people were injected with self-spreading, self-assembling nano-technology.

They build these Huge structures that, number one: build Clots; number two: (computer chips) so when you are moved into your Smart City, you will be completely controlled…(EMFs interact with technology in your body)…you won’t be able to think for yourself.”

“I see this in Everyone

[so, not just those who took the C19 jab, -Robbie]

…that’s the bottom line…self- replicating robots (ie, they multiply) in the blood.”

“At this point there is no cure…there is not a single human being who understands this technology…still trying to figure it out-myself included.”

“Can we clean the blood?

No.

…this stuff enters the cells, the organs, the tissues, it doesn’t just float around…it changes your brain, it wraps around the neurons like a wire, and it controls people neurologically without their knowing it…you think you have a thought, but it is being externally imprinted to you.”

“So I believe we are in a time that is so critical for our species because the merging with AI has already happened … the only thing that will help the unvaccinated continue the human species is our spiritual connection to God.”

Dr. Ana continued saying we all have inhaled this technology via the geo-engineering (the spraying of the skies).

For complete video, search Dr. Ana Maria Mihalcea on Rumble dot com.

I believe we are in what the Bible refers to as the last days. Horrible times, the worst in human history.

Our only hope of escape is to trust in Jesus Christ as your personal Saviour. All have sinned and there is not one good person. Unless you are born again, you shall not see the kingdom of God (John 3:3). If you have already trusted in Him, He is coming before the Tribulation (Dark Days-seven years) to rescue those who have trusted in Him (1 Corinthians 15:50-51; 1 Thessalonians 1:10; 4:16-17). The rest will remain here to endure the time of Great Deception, Tribulation and Judgment.

Grace and peace to all the trusters in Jesus Christ!

I do not care about likes or comments on facebook; but if one person views this that means Holy Spirit can use that to convince or convict that person.

11 Likes

Way to go brother! Warning the masses .

6 Likes

Why can I not get the picture to show instead of the path?
(Post shows the picture now :+1:)

I am so glad that I risked looking at the sun during its full blockage. I expected to see a Red ring, but what my eyes saw was a beautiful WHITE ring. My ancient camera shows it golden yellow in color.

Awesome!

7 Likes
5 Likes

Yeah I would too. I have come to a conclusion that my best hope for a smoking hot body is cremation. So twist, lick, and crunch now for tomorrow we all look like Adonis.

3 Likes

“A sound mind comes from not what you know, but who you know…”
I like that statement from the end of video two.

Video one….I think I know this guy or have seen him at a local revival. He mentioned that he’s near Oak Ridge and that’s local to me. He’s very familiar.

CERN is creepy. Amir Tsarfati had some teachings on it years ago. So the Sheva thing and the key to hell and all that aren’t new to me but I’ve been wondering what the latest news is on it. Of course JD talked about it in this BPU. I didn’t realize it had allegedly stopped for a few years due to energy cost. Not sure if I believe that’s the reason :thinking:. But here we go again….it’s back and synchronized with today’s eclipse. Evil men are so foolish in their illusions of self greatness and wisdom.

5 Likes

Thank you, Tony. Such an encouraging Psalm. It is a bit crazy out there, and some do have a hard time with it, but it is a gentle reminder to us as believers that the wrath to come is so much worse and we have such a short time to get people to Jesus as JD says. It is good to read the Psalms every day, in fact. We need His word in us every moment of the day.

7 Likes

I saw those yesterday on a snipit of Pat Grey Unleashed. Then my husband and I went to Donut Man in Glendora and got our strawberry donuts. Yikes, so sweet. My sweet tooth is now satisfied for a year…lol.
Donut Man

7 Likes