August 1, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I feel your heart @SongSparrow

I have tried very hard to reach many in these last days and months. The Lord gave me the following passage of scripture to remember and to be calm and pray. We can only plant the seeds yet each soul must make their own decision. Jesus paid the price in full on the cross at calvary. We cannot and might I say should not try to add anything to it (not saying you are). We can only plant seeds, pray and go to work in love of our Lord Jesus and our God Most High. Planting seeds is an act of love, love of our neighbours.

6 I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. 7 So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. 8 The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. 9 For we are co-workers in God’s service; you are God’s field, God’s building. - 1 Corinthians 3:6-9

God bless you SongSparrow and comfort you with His Peace, grace and love.

11 Likes

Am I guessing the protests in Italy not effective enough?

That was a powerful dream @anon77444774 , reflecting our reality. A blessing from God and a clear direction showing what we must do. . . Keep our eyes focused on the HOPE that is before us and trust Jesus to make it all right in the end. He is love. He is merciful. He has heard our prayers. Our praise gives him glory. Our trust and faith that he will do for us what we cannot do ourselves makes him smile. Trusting and believing what I’m not yet seeing right along with you!! Praise God!! :two_hearts::pray:t3:

3 Likes

:heart: :pray:t4: :latin_cross: Yes! Praise and Glory to God!

Thanks for the reply!
There is no specific mention that the basin is left on the door step ( making sign of cross with the other makings). My understanding is that the trial of Jesus was a matter of hours not days
Thanks

@FearNot :dove:

Let’s keep our hearts and minds on Him, the Promise Keeper, who will never leave or forsake, who keeps in perfect peace those who cherish Him, who will return to receive us to Himself, that where He is we may be also, and is coming soon! Even so, Come Lord Jesus! Amen!

…comforting words of godly wisdom :two_hearts:.

Maranatha, Lord :pensive: :pray:.

5 Likes

Hi @Stan - welcome to the forum and fellowship.

Definitely the right place for any prophecy related queries and thoughts, especially in relation to the JD Farag’s videos and teachings.

A new Topic is posted by Forum staff in this #bible-prophecy-video-updates category every Sunday to accommodate discussions on JD’s latest Bible Prophecy Update video, and there are very many learned brothers and sisters here to elaborate, edify and encourage on the subjects raised.

In Christ

3 Likes

You know how it goes, you can protest all you want, we’ll do it anyway.

2 Likes

thanks for that Ken. I need reminding over and over that God has our backs. like the Jews. I know the truth but that reassurance seems to be needed often. I wake up feeling concerned already about the day ahead.

6 Likes
2 Likes

I have read here several others mentioning a Red Sea moment, which is also what God has been speaking to me as I think about current events! I keep having this visual of our feet being right at the edge of the water with the water starting to lap up over our toes. When God was leading the Israelites out of slavery in Egypt, BEFORE they reached the promised land, they came to the impossible barrier of the Red Sea. Pharoh and his army were in hot pursuit of them from behind, and there was this “IMPOSSIBLE” barrier between them and what God had already PROMISED he would give them. So, there they were - toes touching the water, and it seemed like God still hadn’t delivered on his promise. They had a choice - if they didn’t believe God’s promise (what he said was ALREADY DONE), they could surrender under the fear and run back into the slavery of Egypt (the world), OR they could stand firm on God’s unshakable promise that HE WOULD deliver them, and be in the FRONT ROW when God moved with a mighty miracle!

Here we are. Don’t be fooled by what you see. Fear is from satan. Let’s be in the front row when the miracle happens!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

34 Likes

Brothers and sisters; the ruler of this world has taken aim directly at Christians; blaming us for the deaths and infections from the “D Variant,”

Because of this; remarks from a sister in law about Christians, and a comment from my boss, I have switched from a supportive role to that of an activist.

My Fed Govt boss, has NO TOLERANCE for those who are hesitant of taking the jab. He said, “I HOPE THEY ALL #$@&!*% DIE…EVERYONE OF THEM!” with a tone and face to match! He was not joking and wouldn’t have a calm and rational convo. Pray for the ppl in these in these following links. I’ve been giving ppl these two websites:

https://1000covidstories.com/

9 Likes

Joining with you to sing praises to my King! Walking closer to Jesus than ever before in my life. So grateful for Pastor J.D. for this forum of believers that share messages, pray for me and post worship songs like this one. I am lifted up today and my heart is full.
Jesus, our redeemer, our blessed hope, our only hope.
To Him be all honor and glory forever and ever.
Amen
We are going home soon my brothers and sisters, so very soon.
MARANANTHA

10 Likes

She is a former Pfizer employee. He has a bunch of other interviews with her on the site below if anyone has interest. This one verifies the shedding via documentation and mentions the graphene too.

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. People must really be careful what they say, these are 2 victims of the vaccine who took it and ripped those who haven’t off:

Your boss will be in my prayers & I’m happy to hear you warning others :pray:

6 Likes

The Road to Totalitarianism

VAXX Misinformation Leads Kids Directly Into Danger, Hospitalization, Death

Dr. Peter McCullough Sued by Baylor After Appearance on Stew Peters Show

Dr. Peter McCullough - URGENT WARNING About Poisonous Jabs - “An Agonizing Situation”

What You Need To Do To Protect Your Body From COVID-19 Delta And How To Naturally Increase The Power Of Your God-Given Immune System

Dozens of Restaurants in Seattle Requiring Proof of Vaccination

CDC: 74% Who Got Covid-19 and Most Who Were Hospitalized in Recent Analysis Had Been Fully Vaccinated

Elon Musk Neuralink Rival Cleared by FDA to Test Brain Chip in Humans

6 Likes

Galatians 4:13

“As you know, it was because of an illness that I first preached the gospel to you,”

John 11:4

The Death of Lazarus
…3So the sisters sent word to Jesus, “Lord, the one You love is sick.” 4When Jesus heard this, He said, “This sickness will not end in death. No, it is for the glory of God, so that the Son of God may be glorified through it.”

Genesis 3:4

The Serpent’s Deception
…3but about the fruit of the tree in the middle of the garden, God has said, ‘You must not eat of it or touch it, or you will die.’ ” 4“You will not surely die,” the serpent told her. 5“For God knows that in the day you eat of it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”…

Luke 4:12

The Temptation of Jesus
…11and they will lift You up in their hands, so that You will not strike Your foot against a stone.’ ” 12But Jesus answered, “It also says, ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’” 13When the devil had finished every temptation, he left Him until an opportune time.…

Psalm 115:3

To Your Name Be the Glory
…2Why should the nations say, “Where is their God?” 3Our God is in heaven; He does as He pleases. 4Their idols are silver and gold, made by the hands of men.…

Exodus 4:11

The Appointment of Aaron
10“Please, Lord,” Moses replied, “I have never been eloquent, neither in the past nor since You have spoken to Your servant, for I am slow of speech and tongue.” 11And the LORD said to him, “Who gave man his mouth? Or who makes the mute or the deaf, the sighted or the blind? Is it not I, the LORD? 12Now go! I will help you as you speak, and I will teach you what to say.”…

How will you answer fellow believers who take the vaccine and then become ill ? Why should we just stop at the vaccine issue, why do I still wear glasses ? Do you not think that in the past I have not prayed to God to restore my sight ? Why has He not done so ?

Could it possibly be that He would gain no glory from it ? How would I then use the miracle to glorify Him if it did happen ?

9 Likes
1 Like

It really is hey :broken_heart: My heart goes out to the people who truly believe the lie that this vaccine is safe!!! Bringing awareness is soOo important & this forum & JD’s teaching is such an amazing support group for those who have ears to hear :pray:

8 Likes