August 13, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Our Only Way Out

Full Video (with worship): Bible Prophecy Update – Our Only Way Out

Resources: here

JD_WayOut_cover

Pastor JD :hawaiianshirt_4: talks about how Jesus is our only way out of all our trials and afflictions, presently, and ultimately at the pre-trib rapture for all eternity.

A reminder for replies on this topic:

• We encourage genuine questions and respectful discussion regarding the above prophecy update. Posts unrelated to THIS Prophecy Update will be removed without warning.

• If your post breaks the code of conduct it may be removed without warning. Posts that are directed at other people in a negative way will very likely go against the code of conduct.

• If you have a concern regarding another member or the content of their post please flag their post or message a moderator. No other action is required or requested.

19 Likes

Some worthwhile resources/links which are worthy of a clicky.

Even more worthwhile is continuing to look steadfastly to our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus because as Pastor JD affirms He is the only way out of this claustrophobically collapsing carnal carnival.

14 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”

5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”

6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

John 14

this post has been brought to you by the word ‘worth’, and the letter ‘C’

29 Likes

When we examine the Book of James chapter 5 we see every indication of a global economic collapse prior to the Tribulation. For the wealthy nations of the West this will indeed be a trying time. For believers in Christ we are told to be patient as Job and endure affliction and persecution like the Prophets.

We can already see the beginning stages of global famine to come and nations crumbling under the weight of debt and increased inflation. Though we have not yet entered the Birth Pangs preceding the Tribulation it would appear it is very near. There will be no mistaking them when they arrive.

I believe personally that our Lord will cause us to fervently rely on Him for all our needs prior to our gathering together with Him in the clouds. Our dependence on the Lord rather than the works of our own hands will bring us closer in our walk with the Lord.

17 Likes

Another beautiful presentation.

8 Likes

14 Aug 2023

You can watch this movie abt Maui Geoengineering + Climate Change fire or read the article by HealthImpact:

This video is important for us to check if we have been remotely targeted by government, Hope+Tivon gave pointers on this issue.

Extra links:

9 Likes

If they can’t push the false narrative, they will make sure that theirs is the ony one available due to censorship of all media. Freedom of Speech will soon be a thing of the past as is being evidenced already even in Western Democracies.

7 Likes

This is the only way out coming to a world near you soon.
Genuine Love how refreshing the truth is.

15 Likes
3 Likes

I look forward to listening each week to Pastor JD as he faithfully exhorts and encourages us. I long to see Jesus. Every morning when I awaken I am surprised that the trumpet has not yet called us home! Then I must adjust to this reality and choose joy! I know we are very close to our homegoing…may the Lord continue to bless us with His grace. He is faithful!

24 Likes

I do not believe anything coming from these eastern religious practitioners. These people must have been on some heavy psychedelics while they were meditating and communicating with their tree spirits.

The lady in the video claims she was sent to this location by Gaia, she is not a local resident. It would appear she may be a member of GAIA INC which is a alternative media brand that embraces a collection of conspiracy theories as truth.

Ok, i didn’t fully understand what she meant and i made a mistake for sharing it. I apologize.

2 Likes

No problem. There are always nut cases exploiting real tragedies for their own profit. Media groups are no exception to this practice.

1 Like

Isaiah 54:17

No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the LORD.

8 Likes

These poor people were fleeing for their lives from a raging fire with hurricane gust winds. Many people died in the confusion. None of the survivors of this horrific natural disaster reported direct energy beams, climate change terrorists, or ufo’s with grey aliens.

We have to be careful where we get our news sources from. I believe in independent media but some of these alternative sources are just plain clown world.

3 Likes

This needs to be seen by all.

5 Likes

The video is likely done by a follower of QAnon or Alex Jones or any number of folks on the internet that hype such situations when they happen.

The idea is to get you to believe this was not only manmade but man controlled. Sorry that does not fly at all. We saw it with the California wild fires of recent years. So the first thing is that trees were not burned but if you watch carefully you can see a lot of trees burned including many of the tall palm trees. Some were not but many were. So that kills their first claim.

The second claim is certain houses burned and others close by did not. Well that happens because large scale wild fires create their own weather environment on a micro scale. If you have ever seen videos of what is now called a fire tornado, that is the result of the winds the fires create. As such the fires follow the winds mainly from hot embers riding on them and touching down some place else and the be fanned by those winds. It is like getting the coals on your grill hotter by fanning them.

Since the very nature of wild fires is they are unpredictable it is common that burns are not alway blanket in nature. You will often find gaps in burned areas that are untouched. That is no hot embers landed there and the winds were not such as to push flames to those areas. If anyone is at all familiar with terms like fire break and back fires you would then understand if there is no fuel because it has been cut down and cleared out there is no fire. On the other hand speed is needed to remove fuel and back fires are set and controlled to prevent forward movement.

This particular wild fire had a number of factors which were winds raised by the passing hurricane as well as the topography of the area which also played an important part of where winds were and were not.

Lastly there have been a number of what appear to be doctored videos where the claim is lasers were used to start the fires. The problem is if you go through the sequence of stills that make up the video you will find as one video posted here was that a fire first broke out and then later the so called lazer line shows up. There are two problems with that. One is you will not see the laser from any side unless it is pointed at your eyes. Think of a lecturer using a red dot pointer. That is a low energy laser and you never see a line moving around going to what ever is being pointed at. They only thing you see is the dot where the laser reflects off what ever is being pointed to.

Now that is not to say that laser weapons don’t exist or are in some phase of development because they do and are and have been for over a decade now. Yet none of known existing technology at the disposal of evil doers creates a visible line in the air unless it is going through something like smoke, ash or clouds (i. e. high humidity). It is physically impossible to see such lines under normal cirucmstances. So with the winds they had at the time of the fires the air was cleared of particulates so nothing for laser light to reflect off of but the point it was aimed at.

Starting to sound like a broken record but, once again I warn about taking everything you see online at face value. Even before AI people were manipulating stills and videos with various photoshop applications. It was not hard to do. It was even done before the internet when all we had was film for photo’s. Pastor JD warned of scammers claiming to ask for money. I add to that beware of scammers who seek monetization of their platform channels by seeking followers. It is no different in that they make outlandish claims, back up with doctored imagery just to get you to “like, subscribe, and get on their notification list.” Such people play on both ignorance of many as well as fear. They are scammers plain and simple. Again I reiterate don’t take everything you see on the internet especially from so called experts that you have never heard of before. They well could be your neighbor and you would likely not trust them if they were telling it to your face because you know them, where the come from, what work they do. They don’t know what they are claiming they do. We often worry about false prophets and false teachers but the truth is they are not only within the church they are everywhere in the secular world as well and have been around for a very long time even when Jesus walked the earth.

13 Likes

Having a Bad Day?

Do not be afraid nor dismayed because of this great multitude, for the battle is not yours, but God’s.
2 Chronicles 20:15

We all have bad days. So did the biblical heroes: Jeremiah, when all his fears materialized at the destruction of Jerusalem (Lamentations 1:1); Jacob, when he heard that his son had been mauled to death by a wild animal (Genesis 37:34); and Jehoshaphat, when he learned a massive army was coming against his kingdom (2 Chronicles 20:3).

“Alarmed, Jehoshaphat resolved to inquire of the Lord” (2 Chronicles 20:3, NIV). Calling together his people, he led them in prayer saying, “Our God…. We have no power to face this vast army that is attacking us. We do not know what to do, but our eyes are on you” (verse 12, NIV).

If you’re having a terrible day, it’s hard to fully cast out alarm, but do what Jehoshaphat did—turn your eyes on Jesus. On our good and bad days God is making us more like Christ. He will help you today.

Many times when I come to the end of myself I pray, “Lord, I don’t know what to do, but my eyes are on You”.… Focusing on what God has done in the past takes my mind off the problem and positions me to hear His solution.
Jane Glenchur

Dr. David Jeremiah

10 Likes

It is now more important to be steadfast in the Word of God, praying, and ministering to the lost.

Reading the Word will keep us from fables and false doctrine and allow the Holy Spirit to instruct us in righteousness and truth.

Praying will give us strength to endure and keep our unseen enemies weak.

Ministering to the lost is the reason we are here and are commanded to do. Sharing the Gospel exercises our faith and will bring visibility to the Fruits of the Spirit.

Time is short yet even a moment shared can make a huge difference in the eternal destination of the lost.

8 Likes

How wonderful to know that one day the heavenly process will be complete and we’ll be perfect! But until then, let’s work to eradicate sin and sinful habits. Let’s live with increasing holiness while we anticipate the day we’ll be pure, perfect, sinless, and beyond the reach of temptation. Then we will worship and serve Him perfectly and forever.

Dr. David Jeremiah

5 Likes