August 14, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Getting Angry or Getting Ready

Hit me too.
First the fact they are on their way to hell, Jesus loves them too and they need Jesus before it’s too late.
Second, that I get so frustrated with what’s going on and needed the reminder that this is not my home, that these things are going to happen no matter what so that Jesus can come back and the rest of prophecy can be fulfilled.

Keep the focus on HIM​:heart::pray:

12 Likes

Thank you Nan1! So true! I admit that I’ve fallen into that ditch of “losing sight of our Savior” a couple of times, and had to repent of it. I put Jesus walking on the water as the desktop pic on my phone to remind me to keep my eyes on Jesus! :blush: Even though dreadful things are happening, the Lord who has all authority in heaven and on earth has redeemed us and calls us all by name!

3 Likes

Hey David @yhvh4life ,
I hear ya Brother. It’s hard to not joke about or outright hate the elites advocating for our extinction. But as children of God, we are called to love our enemies (the verb— not the sentiment). I have a really hard time praying for these people but I’ve borrowed Brenda @SongSparrow’s prayer. You might like it…

Now I don’t think the world will get better; we are in the end times and there is no reversing that. But if any of these people can be saved… if God is not willing that any should perish, neither should I.

Besides, can you imagine the kink a defector would put in the globalists’ plans?!? (I know, my bad, lol.)

5 Likes
3 Likes

https://rokfin.com/post/96092/EXTERMINATOR-IN-CHIEF-Joe-Bidens-92-Genocidal-Speech-On-New-World-Order-Depopulation

More elites pushing NWO a lot harder for a lot longer than I was aware. Nixon and Kissinger promoting it? A very lucid Biden calling for NWO in 1992. Of course how rational is someone who wants to kill most the people on the planet really? He’s also on video saying he, “went to the big guys for money. I was ready to prostitute myself.”

Jane Goodall isn’t in this but even she was calling for 90% population reduction at latest WEF meeting. They talk about killing us all off so casually….

3 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes

I saved her ( @SongSparrow) prayer too!!
-So sobering, so encouraging. I am so thankful for you all on this forum. The Lord has blessed me so! :heart:

8 Likes
6 Likes

I will say AMEN!! to that!! This forum has provided meat and taters I’d been in desperate need of . . . A connection With other believers I’d not found anywhere else before. Now . . . Can someone tell me how you save things posted here? :joy: and where/what do you save them to?? I’m afraid I’m never going to catch up with the technology!

God bless your day, Letitia! :pray:t3::two_hearts:

10 Likes

I love meat and taters too!!! :joy:

I take a screen shot and save to notes in my phone. I even watch/listen to Pastor JD on my phone. ( not usually live though)
I never use the computer for the forum, but you could highlight, copy and paste to a word doc.

Blesssings,
Letitia

5 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

5Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? 6And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. 7For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. 8And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming.
2 Thessalonians 2: 5-8

:speaking_head:JESUS IS COMING SOON! We are CLEARLY SEEING the #SignsOfTheTimes NOW is the time to #GetSaved #CallOnTheNameOfTheLord (Romans 10: 9-13) #TimeIsRunningOut #JesusIsTheOnlyWay For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
1 Timothy 2:5

Rapture Watcher

7 Likes

----------------------------------------------------------

6 Likes

I’ve been enjoying Appalachia’s Homestead for quite awhile now! Thanks for posting!! Fun knowing others find her channel enlightening.

4 Likes

Kathryn I certainly hope that you have gotten to the root of the reason for you losing consciousness like that.
I am so thankful to God that He protected you in the falling as well as your home, and brought you back out of it.
God bless you sister. :pray: :heart:
What an encouragement to hear how you were able to share with people who don’t even live near you, but God.

7 Likes

We shouldn’t be surprised by these types of things coming from our government. They have been moving in this direction for a while now.
The worth of a human being is so devalued now in this country and that is encouraged by our government as evidenced by some of the new legislation that they are bringing into law. They want all of this to be so entrenched in our society, so that it won’t ruffle a feather by the time it becomes global.

The desire for euthanasia will come though for those who don’t repent and accept Christ: KJV

Revelation 6 14 - And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together, and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
15 - And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand? ( Having the mountains or rocks fall upon them would likely kill them).

Revelation 9 3 - And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 - And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 - And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion when he striketh a man.
6 - And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. (I believe they won’t be able to die because in vs 5 the command is that they should not be killed so it is the will of God and not from any transhumanism. The command being given to not kill them would also indicated it is possible for them to die).

Our leaders need much prayer. Let us actively allow the Holy Spirit to use us to restrain until we are taken out of the way in the rapture.

8 Likes

https://hopeforourtimes.com/deep-state-plan-revealed-frame-a-civil-war-to-justify-un-troops-to-occupy-and-disarm-america/

If what this article says is true, that would match the deception Pastor JD talked about in the update! Along with trying to get us all worked up! However, the deep state underestimated the sanity of the majority of conservatives who aren’t as unhinged and bent on violence as they’d hoped!

4 Likes

Thank you for your kind words, Nancy.

A testament to the Holy Spirit working in my life.

I attempted to find out if there was a medical cause or damage from the fall. My doctor ordered an MRI. The hospital called to set the appointment. The hospital was out of town and I had never been there before, so I set my Waze app to ensure that I would get there correctly…but God.

I have learned to recognize the Holy Spirit’s guidance to do something, go somewhere, turn one way or the other, that I would not normally do. This was one of those days. My Waze app took me out into the countryside and kept sending me to roads that were closed and, quite frankly, kept me off of the highway and away from that hospital. I rescheduled for July at another hospital. Seven people called me from pre-registration asking me questions. With the last lady, I made the statement that I thought that I had answered any questions that they could have prior to this MRI, that I had spoken to six other women during the previous weeks. She put me on hold. When she came back she told me that they had no record that anyone had called me nor of any phone conversations or emails completed between me and the hospital. :flushed:
I canceled the July’s appointment. I have had CV. I probably would test positive. My speculation is that God kept me out of two different hospitals because of what I may have faced had I gone to them. Imprisoned in the CV Ward and possible death?

God is good.

Blessings

8 Likes