August 14, 2022: Bible Prophecy Update - Getting Angry or Getting Ready

I have heard of it. A few years ago when NASA announced its near approach to earth and when they believed it will occur.
Neil Degrasse Tyson, a well known astro physicist says it is going to come so close to earth that it will be between the earth and the satellites orbiting in space. He also indicates that it is very possible for it to hit earth. If it gets bumped by another space rock, it can have its trajectory changed.
I think it is also possible for it to hit another space rock and change that rocks trajectory so that it hits earth. The name Apophis, means “God of Chaos”.
If I understand Revelation properly the timing of it is before the world war that the Lord returns to earth to put a stop too. With so many others signs of the last days becoming more prevalent, I think it could very well be Wormwood or the cause of Wormwood to hit the earth. There are two things that hit the earth as per Revelation.
Revelation 8:8 And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
Revelation 8:9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.
10 And the third angel sounded and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp and it fell upon he third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters (meterorite?).
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood; and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.
12 And the fourth angel sounded and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it and the night likewise. (I wonder if the earths axis is so impacted by these two hitting the earth, that the rotation is sped up. I dont know what that would do to the inhabitants) .
It will most certainly be a horrific time on the earth.

7 Likes

For those who cannot WAIT, LOL

Jan Markell plays a message given by Pastor J.D. Farag, Calvary Chapel, Kaneohe, Hawaii. Pastor J.D. makes the case that we have reached the finish line and time is running out. What indicators is he watching that leads him to this conclusion?

9 Likes

Just wondering has anyone else noticed thus when you scan for Bluetooth devices when around people doesn’t happen when im on my own at home , below is a screenshot of at work when i turned on my Bluetooth?? Its only showing a few but actually have about 20 …

1 Like

Not sure where to type this but I really LOVED Gabriel’s and his parents’ testimony from Thursday night!!! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

The last half is Del’s interview with Senator Ron Johnson about the Covid debacle, lies, Fauci fanaticism, etc. Sobering because he doesn’t see things improving, even with all the data that has been released.

What you are seeing is a list of devices by Mac address that are either in the area but not connected, or were connected before and in the connection history.

The numbers you see are called a MAC address.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Just_Me

Hello friend,
Well it is a nice idea, but this does not come from the Word of God in context.
You said it your self, this is at the end of the age.
The end of the age is at the end of the 1000 year reign of our Lord, at the second resurrection, the final judgment.
Matthew 13:38-43
This event does not precede the Harpazo, the first resurrection.
Agape,
Ken

5 Likes

Thank you for explaining ive never saw this before when using Bluetooth

1 Like

Sure, not everyone born during that time will receive the Lord as savoir, it is still a free will choice. Granted Satan will be locked up for 1000 years, but he is released at the end to tempt the nations once again. Who else is there to tempt but those who do not belong to the Lord, and there must be a number of them to make a difference. Just because Satan is locked up it does not mean that sin is gone. The heart of man is desperately wicked all on its own and is capable of sin.
Next, if the tares at the end of the age which is where you say we are now, The Son of Man will send out his angels to gather those that offend and practice lawlessness and put them to death.
And we the wheat, are at the first resurrection the bride of Christ are Raptured up, Who is left? Just the remnant of Israel who have turned to the Lord for salvation. Everyone else is dead in Hell waiting for the second resurrection or who will be (Except for the martyrs from the 7-year tribulation who will be resurrected when Jesus returns.)
We know that at the second resurrection as I said before, they are are all sorted out at the end of the age, just before the destruction and recreation of the universe.

3 Likes

Definition of the tail wagging the dog

informal

—used to describe a situation in which an important or powerful person, organization, etc., is being controlled by someone or something that is much less important or powerful

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

2 Likes

Hi Cara! Any chance that you’re not vaxxed? There have been a few videos on here that show people who got vaxxed have mac addresses. If you didn’t get it, that would explain why it doesn’t happen at home. Eerie part is, well ok it’s all eerie, but how it says " device name will appear when device is connected". Yikes!

3 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes

I think very much that these are people we are to have nothing to do with. 2 Timothy 3: 1-5.

2 Likes

I think what makes sense about the masses dyeing off is found in what we know will take place in the 7-year tribulation. Those who are left behind after the Rapture. Even if they know the road to salvation and commit to the Lord, they will still have to die one way or another during that 7-year time along with the others. That is a good portion of the entire world population, there will be very few left, and those left will have wished they had died.
So, I still believe that the parable is speaking to the end of the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ and the second resurrection. Some to Heaven and most to eternal torment in Hell.
Agape,
Ken

1 Like
1 Like

Wherever you’re at right now, the sun may be shining, and life is good, making the reality of withstanding anything evil seem remote. Yet from the moment Eve plucked the fruit in the Garden, sin entered, and each day came under the sway of the evil one. It’s for this reason that Paul exhorts Christians to be geared up and battle-ready.

“Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.” - Ephesians 6:13

Our adversary, Satan, will do his best to disarm you because he knows that a wobbly, defenseless Christian cannot stand. If we are to stand in opposition to his schemes, it’s essential that we make daily use of the most sophisticated armament available – the armor of God.

“For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds.” - 2 Corinthians 10:4

It is incumbent upon each of us to be intimately acquainted with each piece of armor and keep it securely fastened. Puritan saint William Gurnall put it this way, “The armor… is to be worn night and day; we must walk, work, and sleep in them, or else we are not true soldiers of Christ.” With your armor firmly in place, you will be able to stand in obedience. The truth will triumph. You will not wobble or waver.

Today, if you are in the midst of personal trials, stand. In grief and sorrow, stand. In temptation, stand. In the chaos of our times, stand. Believer, in the evil day, stand!

– Pastor Jack

8 Likes

Pastor Brandon’s sermon on Job really challenge us to ponder and action…

1 Like

Hi no im not vaccinated and my daughter isnt either , i work in a supermarket in northern Ireland i was connecting my Bluetooth to earbugs and my phone brought up numerous mac addresses never happened before , im not very technical do all mobile phones give of mac addresses then , my phone comes up as name of phone in Bluetooth search , my work pal put her Bluetooth on and it didn’t show any mac addresses only name of mobiles she is vaccinated 3 times , thought it very odd , thanks for your reply

5 Likes

@Cara this might help.

2 Likes