August 20, 2023: Bible Prophecy Update -- Do Not Fret Over Evildoers

Would those who had material on Direct Energy Weapon, please put back up (videos, url’s, etc. This is something we need to know.
This type of evil is something very difficult to understand or wrap our heads around. We can only perceive and see this only from spiritual eyes, not physical sight. In order to have spiritual sight, we must be walking by faith.
Praying for all of us here…these are the very worst of times and we are on a fast decline. Stand strong, we’re almost Home!

8 Likes

23 Aug 2023

I listened to the But God Testimonies shared by a sister on her home lost in fire, I captured some images from a video I watched. It should refer to that event.

I also found the more better video resolution on the Simpsons.

----------------------------

----------------------------

8 Likes

Brother, thanks so much, I haven’t been able to even get past your photos. The 2nd one with the beam literally took my breath
Oh my. the Simpson;s show !!!
So creeped out but asking the Lord to let me see things clearly
Thanks aain Dennis, I most assuredly admire your discernment

5 Likes

So sad that many of our bros and sisses have lost their joy and Hope of a pre-trib rapture

5 Likes

They are still here, scroll up till you get to the posts by KL…

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/ZxjLKszeknM?feature=share

3 Likes

Thanks Jack…I think someone said they were taking their videos down and I assumed these were the videos about the energy weapons. those poor people of Lahaina.

2 Likes
6 Likes

Economy is bad for Maui with tourism tanking. Unemployment has risen, local businesses have burned or near shutdown without customers, rentals sit in parking lots – it resembles covid. There were mixed messages about not coming to Maui, but in reality, tourism is needed in other parts of the island that have not been affected. Two weeks – sure seems longer :pray:

4 Likes

I did post on UK plan to close airports in future before, globalists blame airplanes for climate change problems because they used too much oil/gas. Expect airfares to go up with extra carbon taxes or implement carbon credit scores on travelers in future.

Of course this will impact tourism industry as “planned demolition” by them. They don’t want us to enjoy travelling and herd us into 15 min cities to live.

5 Likes
6 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

Try not to worry or be afraid, just keep your trust in Jesus because He will surely see you through. Besides, worrying changes nothing but trusting in Jesus will truly bring much peace. All these things that you have been going through will soon pass. Rejoice for your heavenly Father truly cares about you and He will never fail you. He can, and will calm the troubled waters of your soul… :slightly_smiling_face:

Mark Murchison

7 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/live/KJnxn7XfkTw?feature=share

7 Likes

Facial recognition is Americas sweet Granma’s Apple pie version of CCP China’s AI servellence. In America, will take fries and whipped cream with that. Ans yeah, i don’t forget the :popcorn:

I love that channel :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok this is not date setting…but wow…what if 2017 Rev 12 sign was that countdown (shy of 7 years mirroring @ the Great America Eclipse 2) to the actual 7 year countdown (sponsered by our beloved gentile WEF) of 2030…the year of the rapture? I know that is not what people want to hear. I beliee it will be a lot sooner. But i can also imagine a much bit longer time than this year or next year.

I know we are in a rush to see Him. Amen. I think that is spritially healthy. Healthy. But from what i can tell, if its gonna be something that far out…i think we would be amazed as to why we are here. We see the world we don’t want to be in. However, what if But God transcends the exception? I’ would be willing to check that out. Just saying. Ok…i will take a walk now. Could not resist saying though because of how the countdown to the countown thing kind of sounded like a jingle with Tom. I would say this (as a man…putting my extraterestrial thought children…to bed), if its that far out…i don’t think its a bad thing…and maybe even an awesome one…but God. Blame Tom and his 7 year count down. Thanks Tom :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Amos 3:7
Surely the Lord GOD does nothing, Unless He reveals His secret to His servants the prophets.

Does this include the Harpazo? I don’t know but do you really know enough to say its not?

But we are called to be witness’s for such a time as this.
Hard to believe but this is an eternal gift given this generation to experience. We were chosen to get a close view of what the Time of Jacobs Trouble will really look like without actually being in that time. We are to see why the world must be judged for the evil even before and why its a JUST Punishment as Abba tells us.

Yep, things are getting wilder by the day, the glass is getting more clear to see the timing is nearer than we 1st believed.

Luke 21:28
But when these things begin to happen, have courage, and lift up your heads; because your salvation is at hand.

“But when these things begin to take place, straighten up and lift up your heads, because your redemption is drawing near.”

So I ask what is the key point in this message that should stand out if this is pointing to the End of these things?

I would say “But when these things begin to take place” is saying that the rapture nor the second coming can’t happen until these things begin to happen isn’t this correct? And then next Jesus starts teaching about the parable of the fig tree that STARTS all these things to start happening, correct?

What things?
Basically all the things we see now not 10 years ago not 40 years ago when we were told to look up we are about to get raptured.

We were basically told the rapture had no signs and could happen any minute so we have been on rapture watch thinking it could be any minute.
Could it have been well looking back I don’t think so, but its easier to see that from this side of Covid isn’t its?

Titus 2:13
while we look forward with hope to that wonderful day when the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ, will be revealed.

Why do some lose faith maybe because they were taught we were gone before now!

Is this really the cause of faith faltering when considering all things going on?
I personally don’t see serious believers searching the scriptures “running to a fro” through the scriptures for the timing of the Blessed Hope is a point of contention or a reason for a loss of faith and should be avoided!

It appears the well meaning brothers and sisters that have been telling us expect the rapture at any moment might have led us to believe we would not see all these things. But since the CCP Virus its like, why do you think that we would not see “But when these things begin to take place” 1st?

My frustration is not the believers looking for more detailed revelation of the timing. But the fact that all these things most people thought with good reason we would not see! Why that is basically, what we were though until the CCP virus and pastor JDV came out and said this is how it ends!

When I make a list of all of these things and what could shake my faith, I would say we were led to believe by well meaning people that we would not likely see all this things.

Watching millions of acres burn and via the v millions dyeing suddenly, war and jobs dropping like flies and our rights globally trampled on that is what we were not likely to see yet we do?

Do I blame these teachers NO but I do wish they would stop acting like they did not unintentionally mislead us all into thinking we would not see this part of the last days.

This teaching of it could have happened at any moment I believe is why so many do not believe the Pre-tribulation rapture today.

It could not happen until all these things were starting to take place.

Peter reveals the character of Elohim right here, why would we believe or even teach that Abba would remove us before all that could be saved by the fullness of the gentiles being fulfilled? We are his body and instrument to draw people to Christ up until The Last Minute not any Minute.

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Sorry Pastor JD I kind of take a different view of this one but I love you either way. :innocent:

The Last Minute Not Any Minute.

If this were not so why would there be a need to use a word that meant to be snatched from imminent danger not at any moment and at an appointed time.

1. Harpazo

Strong’s Concordance

harpazó: to seize, catch up, snatch away

Original Word: ἁρπάζω
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: harpazó
Phonetic Spelling: (har-pad’-zo)
Definition: to seize, catch up, snatch away
Usage: I seize, snatch, obtain by robbery.

HELPS Word-studies

726 harpázō – properly, seize by force; snatch up, suddenly and decisively – like someone seizing bounty (spoil, a prize); to take by an open display of force (i.e. not covertly or secretly).

We are not looking for a day or an hour, we don’t know that is even possible but we know we leave here just in time at the last moment before the destruction comes upon us that are watching.

So what is really the problem, well most for the most part my thought is becuase of teachers over the last 40 years letting the story, not to worry we won’t be here is a part of it. And not until really 5 years ago maybe 10 for a few ever pointed to the fact we are here till the Last of Fullness of the Gentiles comes in and Praise God they will be coming in, until the End The Last Moment!

Any Minute Not Last Minute!

Just my take on it, from the scriptures I read. I see us like in the days of Lot last minute, Noah a short window of knowing and still some sense of normal but terrible evil.

Neither went into the the judgment neither shall we but they sure saw as witness’s a lot of evil.

Shalom

6 Likes

OKC, 9/11, and now this. I can’t comprhend what happens when the restrainer is removed. Spread the ABC’s!

11 Likes