10 Kings
8 Crowns :crown:
Revelation 12:3 points to:
10 world leaders
7 monarchies
Revelation 13:1 points to:
10 world leaders
10 monarchies
It appears that we have the 10 but what does this mean regarding the crowns?
Anyone else note that now the Lion (Iran) has now joined the feet of a bear ( China and Russia ) and the other that is like unto a Leopard ( India )?
You can’t make this stuff up.
All this right there within the description in Revelation 13:2.
Look a the national animals representing those countries.

Some reports on the new membership include Indonesia and others don’t. I’m waiting to confirm.
Let’s dig into this in the next video before we announce that this prophecy has been fulfilled and what this means.

Ty Green

3 Likes

Lee Brainard

1 Like

Robert Breaker

2 Likes

$2200 monthly- wow I get $1700 monthly for my ss after working for 50 years -and you don’t think 2200 is much??

4 Likes

Pastor JD’s links are a ‘must’. Please scroll up just below his update video. The two Mike and I were mainly interested in were: Forest Fires Used as Weapon by the US Government (since 1979) and also The First Time DEW Was Used (Gulf War)

We are already aware they are controllong and using weather as a weapon. It is unheard of to have 100 plus temps for over a month. We would never have over 2 consecutive days of 100°.
With our humidity it feels like 120. It is truly unbearable and I am an outdoorsy person

4 Likes

Great article! Thanks!

1 Like

I heard on the local news that six new members were added to BRICS. Even if there are eleven members now, they are still pushing for control or advantage in a global economy

2 Likes

I only got a few minutes into this video when I had questions. How does the fallen world know that Jesus is coming back in 2030? The fallen world may have superior intellect to humans, but they are not omniscient like God. God says we will know the season if we are watching. I presume the fallen world would know the season as well, but not for sure.

Also, who said their plans co-insided with the date they believe Jesus will return? Maybe their plans are just lining up with bible prophesy. It’s God’s prophesy, not the prophesy of the fallen ones.

Lastly, even if they suspected that Jesus was returning in 2030, who says the fallen ones believe that they won’t win. I was under the impression that the fallen ones are so arrogant, they think they will win.

Don’t think I’m going to watch the whole video.

9 Likes

:slight_smile:
Although we could wish for that, for their salvation and for God’s Glory, that isn’t the case

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

3 Likes

Caleb, Susan was saying they get $2,200 a month. She wasn’t saying how many come over the border.

So, perhaps millions (by your # coming) are getting that per month. Wow. They sure are going full throttle to kill the country. And they get more than our citizens. May God turn the wicked from their ways as they will be judged a great deal.

5 Likes

I realized that after re-reading her comment, she didn’t place any “$ sign” in front of the 2,200 so I didn’t catch that the first time I read it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sisters and brothers, praise God we do not fret as Pastor JD so wisely pointed us to. But we righteously have an anger to this evil.

I have no doubt this was all manufactured in Maui. No amount of logic can erase what is there for all to see.

May the Lord give wisdom to His people there for the time and how to lead others to Christ. As difficult as this is, may all see their need for the Lord and Savior and let go of the things of this world that are so quickly passing away.

12 Likes

How is watching for and anticipating the rapture an example of Christians not enduring sound doctrine? Claiming that you had a direct revelation from God of a specific date, or making claims that do not line up with bible prophecy would be examples of false doctrine.

1 Thessalonians Chapter 5:
But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

I think not enduring sound doctrine refers to accepting “wokeness” such as homosexual lifestyles, as well as other unrepentant sin. If this is accepted by and/or endorsed by a pastor because his congreation won’t endure teaching about sin, we have an example of the congregation having their ears tickled while not enduring sound doctrine.

2 Likes

No problem sending your post to me. I’m here to fellowship, learn, and be rebuked if needed sometimes.

3 Likes

I too had real concerns about this video. I listened to 3/4 and turned it off.
Imo, if the rapture occurred today, everything is in place to be sped up, so I believe the video was way off.

3 Likes

On another note, I got word from a friend while I was responding to your post. She is marshalling at a track meet running a 55+ age group games event. She reported that a man in his late 50’s dropped and had a heart attack while doing the race walk. Is this another example of vaccination induced myocarditis affecting healthy people? I presume he was a healthy man if he was competing in a race walk event. You need to have good cardio for those events. Of course I don’t know him, his health status, or if he was vaccinated, but this sure seems to occur alot since the vaccine was rolled out.

I try not to fret about the works of evil that have led to so much death and disease, but its challenging sometimes.

Thanks for conversing.

Your sister in Christ,

Catherine

5 Likes

I am so tired. Thank you Pastor JD for always telling the truth. Please Jesus, come soon. Amen!

16 Likes
5 Likes

It is a clear Biblical truth that all judgment has been committed to Jesus and that He is returning not as a lamb but as a lion, many today don’t want a Jesus who is a judge. They either want Jesus as a babe in a manger, or they want Him nailed to a cross where He can save them but is unable to interfere with their lives.

In the book of Revelation, Jesus is the key figure. The Greek word for Revelation is apokalypsis, which means “full disclosure” or “to take the lid off, to enlighten”. The full disclosure and enlightenment found in Revelation is all surrounding the person of Jesus Christ. It is Jesus who opens the seven seals, which are followed by the seven trumpet judgments and the seven bowls of God’s undiluted wrath on the earth. It is also Jesus who returns in Revelation 19 and makes war upon the enemy’s forces (19:11).

Amir Tsarfati

3 Likes