August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Yep, I have had that too.
Actually had what I knew as a sister in The Lord snap at me at the other day and affirmed she knew what side I was on. I was speechless. What side am I on? I was about to say - oh, you mean The Lords side! I did not hear her verbal but her body language told me in her opinion I was not on the Right side of things.
I look for an open door with people and if it is not there I keep “Mum” - Unless Jesus really put it on my heart to initiate.
But - my heart really aches for the churched and the blindness and deception they are in.
That is a big blow!
Watching the wheat and tares being seperated.

13 Likes

May we live in these days, these days as they were in the days of Noah, in the strength of the Lord . . . Giving our all for Jesus. . . As He gave His all for us . . .

3 Likes

Hi guys, the pdf link and the link for the list of vaccines containing the aborted fetal cells is not working.

3 Likes

THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS!

This year, the Feast of Trumpets starts on September 6th and ends on September 8th 2021.

The Feast of Trumpets points to the Rapture – the last great harvest!

Leviticus 23:23-25 *: The Lord said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites: ‘On the first day of the seventh month you are to have a day of sabbath rest, a sacred assembly commemorated with trumpet blasts.

Beginning in the spring, the seven Jewish feasts are Passover (Pesach), the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the Feast of Firstfruits, the Feast of Weeks (Pentecost), the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh HaShanah), the Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur), and the Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot).

The Jewish feasts are closely related to Israel’s spring and fall harvests and agricultural seasons. They were to remind the Israelites each year of God’s ongoing protection and provision. But, even more importantly, they foreshadowed the redemptive work of Jesus Christ. Not only did they play significant roles in Christ’s earthly ministry but they also symbolize the complete redemptive story of Christ, beginning with His death on the cross as the Passover Lamb and ending with His second coming after which He will “tabernacle” or dwell with His people forever.
FEASTSoftheLord.jpg.w560h313

While the four spring feasts look back at what Christ fulfilled at His first coming, the three fall feasts point us toward the glory of the second coming. The spring feasts are the source of our hope in Christ—His finished work of atonement for sins—and the fall feasts are the promise of what is to come—eternity with Christ. Understanding the significance of these God-appointed Jewish festivals helps us to better see and understand the complete picture and plan of redemption found in Scripture.

The next unfulfilled feast is the Feast of Trumpets!!

Numbers 29:1 : On the first day of the seventh month hold a sacred assembly and do no regular work. It is a day for you to sound the trumpets.

Jewish names and themes for this feast include:

1.Rosh HaShanah – ‘Head of the year’ / Tishrei 1 is the first day of the Jewish new year in their civil calendar. It is the anniversary of the creation of Adam and Eve.

1. Yom Teruah – ‘Day of Awakening Blast’ / Jewish belief is that the resurrection of the dead will occur on the feast of Trumpets.

2. The Last Trumpet – On this day, there are 100 trumpet blasts. The final, long, and most significant trumpet blast is called ‘the last trump’.

3. Yom Zikaron – ‘Day of Remembrance’ / A day on which the chosen people remember God, and God remembers them.

4. Yom Hadin – ‘Day of Judgment’ / God opens the books on that day and judges the righteous and the wicked according to what they had done.

5. Yom Hamelech – the Day of the Coronation of the King.

6. The time of Jacob’s trouble – There shall be great tribulation in Israel such as never was since there was a nation.

7. Yom Hakeseh – The Hidden Day / It was ‘hidden’ because they didn’t know the exact day it would begin due to the fact that it is the only feast that starts on a new moon. Thus it was a two day feast because they didn’t want to celebrate it on the wrong day. Concerning Rosh HaShanah, the Jews would typically say “ *Of that day and hour no one knows.”

8. The Opening of the Gates of Heaven / The Gate of Heaven is opened on Rosh HaShanah so the righteous nation may enter.

9. The Wedding of Messiah / The blowing of the heavenly trumpet is a call for the entire, true, bride of God to assemble together.

Now, let’s review some scripture that corresponds to these names of the Feast of Trumpets…

1. Rosh HaShanah – ‘Head of the year’
    Psalm 89:15-18 : Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound!
    They walk, O Lord, in the light of Your countenance.
    In Your name they rejoice all day long,
    And in Your righteousness they are exalted.
    For You are the glory of their strength,
    And in Your favor our horn is exalted.
    For our shield belongs to the Lord,
    And our king to the Holy One of Israel.

2. Yom Teruah – ‘Day of Awakening Blast’
    Ephesians 5:14 : Therefore it is said: Get up, sleeper, and rise up from the dead, and the Messiah will shine on you.

Isaiah 26:19 : Your dead will live; their bodies will rise.
Awake and sing, you who dwell in the dust!
For you will be covered with the morning dew,
and the earth will bring out the departed spirits.

3.The Last Trumpet
1 Corinthians 15:50-52 : I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable. Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed— in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed.

4.Yom Zikaron – ‘Day of Remembrance’
Malachi 3:16-17 : Then those who feared the Lord spoke to one another,
And the Lord listened and heard them;
So a book of remembrance was written before Him
For those who fear the Lord
And who meditate on His name.

“They shall be Mine,” says the Lord of hosts,
“On the day that I make them My jewels.
And I will spare them
As a man spares his own son who serves him.”

1. Yom Hadin – ‘Day of Judgment’
    Revelation 17:8 : The beast that you saw was, and is not, and is about to come up from the abyss and go to destruction. Those who live on the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast that was, and is not, and will be present again.

2. Yom Hamelech – the Day of the Coronation of the King
    Revelation 5

3. The time of Jacob’s trouble
    Matthew 24:3-8

4. Yom Hakeseh – The Hidden Day
    Psalm 27:5 : For in the time of trouble
    He shall hide me in His pavilion;
    In the secret place of His tabernacle
    He shall hide me;
    He shall set me high upon a rock.

5. The Opening of the Gates of Heaven
    Psalm 118:19-20: Open the gates of righteousness for me;
    I will enter through them
    and give thanks to the Lord.
    This is the gate of the Lord;
    the righteous will enter through it.

After this I looked, and there in heaven was an open door. The first voice that I had heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

Revelation 4:1-3 *Immediately I was in the Spirit, and a throne was set there in heaven. One was seated on the throne, and the One seated looked like jasper and carnelian stone. A rainbow that looked like an emerald surrounded the throne.

1. The Wedding of Messiah
    1 Thessalonians 4:15-18 : According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord,will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. Therefore encourage one another with these words.

The Feast of Trumpets points to the Rapture – the last great harvest!!

Are we approaching the time when the heavenly trumpet will be heard?

Are you ready?

As this dispensation of the church age (The Age Of Grace) draws to an end, it’s time for us to take our stand as Children of the Light(1 Thessalonians) and tell a lost and dying world that it’s time to repent, believe the Gospel, and be converted to a new life in Jesus Christ today! Explain to them with simplicity (Not Religion) the gospel of our salvation (1 Corinthians 15:1-4, Romans 10:9-10)!

Here is the article on my website… **THE FEAST OF TRUMPETS!
https://www.rapturecountdown.com/the-feast-of-trumpets/

As bro Chad( Watchman on the wall 88) always says…
Let us not cease to teach and preach that Jesus is at the door, !

That trumpet is going to sound any day now!

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

17 Likes

So ready!!!

This is far too close to the Great Tribulation! I cannot go any closer!

5 Likes

I think we may be a smaller percentage than you portray above. Not all who see what’s going on with the globalists and the jab are Christian. Many in the Truther videos being shared are New Agers pushing for a rebellion they believe will lead to a Great Awakening.

10 Likes

Interesting. So, some people recognize what is happening but they don’t understand why and they don’t understand that they need Jesus. I wonder what those New Agers will conclude when the church is raptured and they are left behind to go through the tribulation. Maybe some of them will connect the dots at that point.

8 Likes

WOW.
Check out the phone number for the Pfizer Customer Service for the Vaccine Products. Or at the bottom for Pfizer Vaccine Customer Support.

Seriously!? I mean, what are the odds guys?

https://www.pfizerprime.com/Pfizer_Prime_Contact/Pfizer_Prime_contact.html

8 Likes

I have added extra 2 posts of graphene oxides found in 4 vaccines with report by Dr Young in previous post.

You can start from 1 hour mark if you don"t have the time for the video.

6 Likes
5 Likes

Hi @Nessie

Try again now - they seem to work ok for me.

In Christ

1 Like
2 Likes

Thanks all for the many, many interesting stuff found and posted here. I wanted to say ‘wonderful’ but they are anything but!
Had a very interesting phonecall from my sister today. You know when someone texts you and asks you ’ can i call you tomorrow’ that it’s not going to be a light conversation, right? So i was a bit nervous fearing the moment that my family is finally forbidding me to visit my elderly mom as i am a very dangerous person right now. Lol.
But…it was ‘just’ to ask (or rather inform) me that she would feel a lot safer if we all take a test before we go on a 3 day trip together (me & my 2 sisters) in september.
All she could do on the phone was ramble on about how serious this virus is and all the people around her that were very sick and even dying and that now she was vaxxd she was ‘careful’ but not so scared anymore. She warned me that if i got sick i would go to hospital with my medical background…
She can’t believe i am not scared at all and thinks i am crazy and very irresponsible. Because well…the whole world is in a panic so they must be right!
I noticed there is nothing, nothing! you can say to these people that will make them change their mind. If Bill Gates would publicly tell the world on CNN that all this was an ‘aprils fools day’ they still wouldn’t believe. So i just nodded, and ahahd, and yes, if it makes you feel better i will take a self test. Whatever floats your boat.
I think it is so sad that we have nothing important to talk about.
I feel sad, but also very, very blessed that i have Jesus, a real live church and this online church!
May our Lord Bless us all and take us Home soon!!! Love you all dear brothers & sisters :two_hearts::two_hearts:

21 Likes

I say this sort of thing to myself, whenever I hear of other Christians who are seriously being persecuted and killed for their faith. I think of Steven and Paul and Peter and all who died for the faith. While we will continue to trust our loving heavenly Father, we need to be ready (by faith and by trusting) for anything.

8 Likes
2 Likes

Love your response to this, and it is exactly what I have come to. Back in January of 2020, I was feeling so frustrated with my own precious mom, who I have always been so close to, because whenever I would talk about the rapture (my favorite subject, which I have always been passionate about), she would change the subject in a kind way and start talking to me about cleaning out her closets, or the weather. It was so frustrating to me because I always assume other believers are excited about it too. But I felt the divide start deepening right then - and as I thought about that rub I was having with my sweet mom, I heard God speak 2 things to me around the same time - the first was the word “distractions”, and the second was the phrase, “the time for talking is over”. That happened right before all of this madness, and I didn’t understand what that meant. The “distractions” came clear quickly - and ebbed between the realization that Christians were purposely distracting themselves with the world instead of wanting to learn about and love end time study and Revelation. Then, it became the realization that God USED these lockdowns to REMOVE all of the distractions, not to mention using the forced fear to cause many to turn TO HIM who wouldn’t have if their lives had gone on as usual -God’s grace in action - using what satan meant for evil for his GOOD!! The phrase “the time for talking is over” has had different meanings for me as all of this has unfolded and I have tried to understand what God was saying to me. Now, I believe it has landed on exactly what you say here. Those who chose fear and the world after the events of the past year and a half have now clamped “iron helmets” on, and it isn’t possible for most of them to hear so, THE TIME FOR TALKING IS OVER! I am trying to be kind and am avoiding any “controversial” worldly discussions at this point to save myself the frustration. I underand now that they CAN’T hear, no matter how loud I “scream”. Also, I now understand what is going on in the apostate church and that there are “Christians” out there who are living sin-filled worldy lives while promoting themselves as a Christian. My “a-ha” moment on this was to realize that I needed to stop saying “churchy” things, but to be even more diligent about SHOWING people through the way I live my life that I believe 100% of what Jesus says in the Bible is true and relevant to today - time for action- “THE TIME FOR TALKING IS OVER”.

18 Likes
4 Likes

Greetings Jackie,

OK, this is bizarre in a good way : )

Everything you wrote here is almost verbatim my own daily ways to stay informed and my own thoughts.

Even those 5 you follow (Pastor(s) JD, Tom Hughes, Jack Hibbs, Jan and Amir) are paramount in my daily walk with Yeshua.

I suppose that there are many of us like-minded Christians here at JD’s Forum which is really an awesome thing : )

12 Likes

Continuing the discussion from August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update:

Brother Keegan, thankyou, this ties in with what I’ve been looking at.
I have been looking at the feasts, and how they became a duality for old and new testaments firstly with the Jews and God and then the Gentiles and Jesus.
They had great meaning in the old testament, but the Jews didn’t realise that they also hinted at what was to come.

The feast of Passover. Pesach🐑
Old Testament the blood of a lamb without Mark or blemish or broken bones, sacrificed to save the 1st born And celebrate the liberation of the Hebrews.

Passover, New testament, :sheep:celebrated at the last supper, Jesus betrayed, captured, tried and crucified.
1Corin5:7 for indeed Christ, our passover, was sacrificed for us.

The feast of Unleavened bread.:bagel:
Old Testament. Celebrates the journey of the children of Israel through the wilderness. They ate unleavened bread for 30 days before then receiving manna. leaven, or yeast, represents sin, and when left unchecked, it grows. Unleavened bread represents us without sin.

Unleavened bread New :bagel::pretzel:Testament.
1 Corinthians 5:8 Therefore let us keep the festival, not with old bread leavened with malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
Paul writes that those celebrating the forgiveness of their sins by the blood of Jesus must not do so while living in sin, the leaven of “malice and evil,” such sin has no place among those who rejoice over being forgiven for their sin.
Matthew 28:6… He is not here, for He is RISEN…go quickly and tell the disciples that He is risen
Jesus is risen…sin is flattened.
Jesus Christ the one who was risen during the feast of unrisen bread. He took on our sins, He was the bread of life.

The feast of first fruits. :grapes::cherries::corn:
Old Testament. This was worship, signifying the giving to God, the best of the harvest.

New Testament. First fruits :grapes::corn:
Jesus was the first of us to rise from death, a pledge of hope of the greater harvest to come.The first of the church harvest, The first and highest priest.

*The feast of pentecost. Shavout.*:fire:
Old testament.
A festival for expressing thankfulness to the Lord for the blessing of harvest, also sometimes called “latter fruits” it’s also tied to the giving of the ten commandments, Jews believe that it was precisely this time that God gave the Torah to the people through Moses on mount Sinai.

New testament. Pentecost :fire:
Before the resurrected Jesus was taken up into heaven, he told the disciples about the Fathers promised gift of the Holy Spirit. A few days later, on Pentecost the sound of a rushing wind came down from heaven, and tongues of fire rested on them and filled them with the Holy Spirit. Blessing every one from that day forward, who believes in Christ Jesus. The old testament feast revealed a shadow of the things to come, the reality that is found in Christ.

The feast of Trumpets.:trumpet::postal_horn: Rosh HaShanah. The head of the year. (Also begins a 10 day period known as the “Days of Awe”)
Old testament. A celebration ordained by God. To remember what God had done for them. First spoken of in leviticus. A day of sacred assembly. Commemorated with trumpet blasts. God tells moses the exact time to celebrate. A time to reflect on sin and repent in preparation for the latter day.
Exodus 19:4 depicts God inviting the nation of Israel into a covenant. In a spectacular revelation. God manifests His presence in a cloud of smoke and fire on the mountain, along with the fearful
sound of a Trumpet. That caused people to tremble.

New Testament The feast of Trumpets :trumpet::postal_horn:
This feast, unlike the others, isnt mirrored in the new testament.
We are told about the feast of Trumpets,:postal_horn::trumpet:
Matt 24:31 And He will send out His angels with a loud call and they will gather his elect from the four winds (corners?) From one end of heaven to the other.
1 Corinthians 15:52 in the moment, in the twinkling of an eye at the last trumpet, for the last trumpet will sound and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall all be saved.
1 Thess 4:16 For the Lord Himself, will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the sound of a Trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ shall rise first.
The New testament version of the Day of the Trumpets is still to come.
In the rapture this feast will be completed in both new and old testament.

The day of atonement. Yom Kippur. :pray: :raised_hands: :place_of_worship:
The holiest days of High Holidays in the Jewish year. Which begins with Rosh HaShanah or "Days of Awe, its about asking God to forgive sins, reflecting on past mistakes accepting repentance and praying
Many wear all white, to symbolise purity. One of the most important prayers describes the atonement ritual performed by high priests during ancient times, Yom Kippur ends with a single blast blown from a shofar.
Traditions during Yom Kippur include, remembering the dead. Going to the cemeteries, performing charitable acts, giving money to poor people amongst them. After the shofar there is much celebration, music and dancing. A festival party.

**The new testament day of atonement, **
Or tribulation
We believe that Jesus is lord, and have repented. And through Gods grace Our sins are already forgiven. We have repented. And accepted Jesus Christ into our hearts. We read His words, we pray daily and hopefully try to help people whenever we can.:pray::place_of_worship:
For those who dont believe, the day of atonement is yet to come. In the tribulation. It wont be an easy time. Interestingly, in the Jewish feast they wear white gown. And those who are raptured also receive a white gown.

The Feast of Tabernacles. Sukkot
**Also known as the Feast of Shelters, and the Feast of :tent::camping:
:tent::camping: Ingathering.**:tent:
Old testament. :tent::camping::tent:
Jewish Autumn festival, of double thanksgiving. Celebrating deliverance from Egypt, by the hand of God. Grains and fruits are gathered in at the harvests end. Recalling the days when the Israelites lived in hits during the years of wandering in the wilderness. The festival is characterised by building little shelter with branches. Gathering of four species of plant with prayers of thankfulness to God for the fruitfulness of the land. As part of the celebrations, a sevenfold circuit of the synagogue is made carrying the four plants on the seventh day of the festival known by the special name of “Hoshana Rabba” or “Great Hosanna”
Making tents a temporary shelter, just like in the wilderness.

In the new testament. feast of Tabernacles :tent::camping:
in the New testament, two ceremonies took place during this feast.
The Hebrew people carried torches around the temple to demonstrate that the Messiah would be a light to the Gentiles. Also, the priest would draw a pitcher of water from the pool of Siloam, and carried back to the temple, where it was poured into a silver dish beside the alter. The priest called upon the Lord to provide heavenly water, in the form of rain for their supply… Jesus attended the feast of Tabernacles and spoke these words on the last day of the great feast.
John7:37-38 if anyone is thirsty, let them come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as the scripture has said, streams of living water will flow from within him.
The next morning while the torches were still burning Jesus said
John8:12 “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
The feast of Tabernacles is also a time to think about our temporary existence on earth. Like the tent, we don’t last long and our lives are short.
Its also a time to give thanks for the security we have living in houses. But our main Thanksgiving is for that final tabernacle where we can meet and live for eternity loving and :pray:worshipping our Lord and saviour Christ Jesus. :camping::tent::camping::tent::tent:

5 Likes

Jackie,

I can only smile after reading what you wrote here :grin:

3 Likes