August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

So cool! Just curious if you have also discovered Bro Chooch on YouTube -TOL End Times. I came across him a few years ago and just love his funny, humble demeanor, while having a rich, Biblically sound doctrine. I am VERY careful about what I let myself take in, and he has made the cut! I also just recently discovered Tyler at Generation 2434 - also super scripturally sound. I hear the same people mentioned in the few resources I go to, and I feel like God has brought so many of us from around the world into the same trusted circles in these final days!

8 Likes

Excellent Video, Thank You : )

1 Like

Jackie,

Once again, you echo my own thoughts.

I am harsh when determining who I will adopt as a selected Pastor / Teacher.
Many I have watched or listened to are deleted within the first 10 minutes, some I have given more time to, but deleted after discovering that they had an impure Gospel message.

I have been watching Pastor(s) JD, Tom Hughes, Jack Hibbs, Jan and Amir for a very long time now, it all started for me with Pastor Chuck Smith long ago.

I will give the two you mentioned a look-see because we appear to be very like-minded.

Thank You Jackie : )

@Jcrist Hi Jackie, the first thing that comes to mind is: people will listen to whispers sooner than shouting, but you are so right: in this case the time for talk is over and done. All that is left is prayer and hopefully the grace to show the love of Jesus to my precious sisters.
My mother (92), i am blessed to say, is saved!! And although she is raised in a reformed church and doesnā€™t know much about endtimes or the rapture, i can have wonderful conversations with her. She respects and understands why i think the way i do. Itā€™s just the rest of her offspring that are as blind as bats :flushed:.

5 Likes

Absolutely chilling.

1 Like

Posted by a Christian man on another site

How can you think straight and make rational decisions when each and everyday you hear conflicting and contradictory information from ā€œauthoritativeā€ sources? You canā€™t. No one can. Thatā€™s the whole point. Thatā€™s why the powers that be are doing this.

Welcome to the secular hell of a post-truth world.

We donā€™t need to wear masks. No wait, now we do. Hold up, now we need to wear two masks. We can stop wearing masks now. Surprise, we need to wear masks again. Actually it turns out masks arenā€™t as effective as we thought.

We just need 15 days to slow the spread. Now we need a month. Maybe a year. Never mind, we didnā€™t need to lockdown at all and it caused more harm than good.

Donā€™t take any vaccine that Donald Trump rushed to market. You didnā€™t get the vaccine, are you nuts? The vaccine is highly effective. Oops it looks like highly vaccinated Israel is having a major outbreak. Get the vaccine or lose your job.

Are you keeping up? This is the reality of living in a post-truth world.

They want us shell shocked with rapidly changing information overload which leads to option paralysis and fear. When people are in a state of fear coupled with option paralysis they are very susceptible to manipulation and easy to control.

While we are all dazed and confused they are destroying families, small businesses, and entire nations. They are rigging elections, they are botching troop withdrawals to flood western countries with refugees, the American border is being invaded by hundreds of thousands of people, they are buying up single family homes and pricing you out of the market, they are printing endless money and inflating your currency.

They are transferring trillions of dollars in wealth to themselves and shutting up each and every last voice of dissent to it all while doing it.

All while the while you worry about a virus that statistically you have a 99% chance of surviving with the immune system God gave you.

Itā€™s exhausting and impossible to keep up with by design. Itā€™s meant to drain you mentally, physically, and spiritually so that you submit to their control. Donā€™t.

In the post-truth world anything goes. Chaos reigns. Those who create the chaos manifest their means of control. Do not comply. Do not give them one inch. Stand your ground. Hold the line.

Christians reject the post-truth world.

We have absolute Truth in Jesus Christ and His Gospel as a firm foundation on which to stand. God is our authority. Not the CDC. Not the Biden administration. Not the WHO. Nor the talking heads on CNN and Fox News. In the darkness of chaos Jesus is the Light that leads us to salvation. Jesus saves. That is the fundamental Truth of the Gospel. Now more then ever we need saving. We need Truth. We need Order.

The battle rages on, but the war has already been won and we must never forget that. We must cling to the cross and stand firm in our convictions. We must love one another, obey God, and humble ourselves enough to fully depend on Him in this time of great trial.

I know we can do it, because we serve the King of Kings, the Lord of Lords, the Creator of the universe.

May you find comfort in His Truth and keep the faith.

God bless you and God bless America.

35 Likes

The same here with some long term Christian college friends. We keep connected mainly through texts these days. I learned months ago if I send links to Bible prophecy/world events I hear nothing but crickets. Butā€¦if I send a fart joke or something similar theyā€™re all over it within hours laughing & sending more. It truly is sad.

12 Likes

Thank you for your post ā€¦made me realize that this is one place to come and read about others that also think that the vax may not be in our best interest and every thing else ā€¦ in my church most donā€™t want to talk about this stuff or are very vocal about getting the vax and how selfish people are that do not . So thank you pastor faraq for this forum . MARANATHA

10 Likes

Amen and AMEN!!! JESUS IS OUR LORD, OUR SAVIOR, OUR REDEEMER, OUR CREATOR, OUR SUSTAINER, come quickly _MARANATHA
PS we wait patiently in prayer and thanksgiving for the blessed hope

4 Likes

Amen. We have to dig deeper into the Word, accept the truth that most churches are not alive and not looking for His coming and come out from among them. I am going to visit the only fairly nearby Calvary Chapel here this coming Sunday. It is small, but, my church is drinking the kool aid and we are feeling like we do not belong there; at least I am. Husband is going with me. We are sickened by the so called believers who are accepting everything this world is telling them. They talk about the vaccine as though it is the most wonderful thing ever. I told my husband, whether he changes to Calvary Chapel or not; I feel God is calling me away form the church I go to.

11 Likes

To control the people they first need tag everyone on the planet so they can track us. I suspect the nanotech/graphene in the jab in combo with the 5G will do that and maybe more.

Now I have no doubt there are other things in the jabs as well, stuff that causes mass production of spike proteins, affects fertility, weakens the immune system, causes blood clots, and all the other stuff weā€™ve seen.

Many of the white hat docs believe a percentage of the population are getting placebos. If that is true, then based on how hard they are pushing to get this into everyone, it would seem logical that even placebos without the poison have a purposeā€“to tag us all with the nanotech is one thought. Or as some have described it, to make us walking 5G antenna.

Thanks for the articles @dlcvā€¦ hope you are feeling better.

10 Likes

You could add John Haller to your list. An excellent weekly synopsis of current events around the world relating to end times prophecy.
Itā€™s interesting to note, I have a few unbeliever friends who have not been deceived. We strengthen each other and I am grateful for their friendship. So, not just believers are being woken up.
I pray for the right time and the courage to share the gospel with them.

9 Likes

F-false
E-evidence
A-appearing
R-real

Itā€™s how they accomplished genocide in ww2, and itā€™s how they are controlling and killing the lost sheep now.

Stay awake and be strong in the Lord. All are weary, but draw strength from the Savior.

17 Likes

Strangely, my husband and i have not been afraid of this so called virus at all. As a believer, I know I will not die one second before the time God determined before I was ever born. Our life and time are in His hands. I do not trust the government at all now and refuse to let them force me to do something that will harm my body worse than covid would. I had it 11 months ago and felt sick for a few days and by end of 10 days was mostly recovered. Went to doctor for the test and was positive. Husband caught it from me and more sick, but he too, says no to the vaccine. We have to place our lives in Godā€™s hands and just trust and obey.

18 Likes

Hello Jackie,
Thanks for sharing your experience. One of the things Iā€™ve found most frustrating, even more frustrating now as mandates are putting more pressure on all of us to just give in and give up the resistance, (thinking especially of those with young children in fear of loosing their jobs and their homes) is that I just donā€™t know what to DO! The best thing I know to do, of course, is to pray and stay close to the Lord through his Word . . . But practically speaking. . . ??? Just wondering if you, or anyone else reading along, might have some insight on that front?? Iā€™d love to hear how others are approaching this. Blessings! :pray:t3::two_hearts:

8 Likes

I donā€™t trust the government either but ALSO donā€™t trust the medical community either.

I donā€™t see how doctors and other medically trained individuals could not see something of what is going onā€¦ certainly enough to make them question and seek more info. Instead, many just keep quiet and go along with it. That they are willfully turning a blind eye makes it clear they donā€™t care about our health as much as they care about keeping their job. Therefore I feel like I cannot trust any of them.

Is that just me?

17 Likes

So many conflicting messages, it has to be intentional.
I worked in the health field for 25 years and was immediately skeptical of the whole ā€œpandemicā€. Thankfully, because of my education I can spot propaganda quickly. However, it has to be more than just education because other friends with medical training are completely brainwashed and believe it all.
I am deeply humbled and grateful that Jesus has kept the blinders from my eyes, that I can discern truth from lies. I ask Jesus for continued protection from deception.
I pray that he can use me to snatch someone from the fire.
Thank you for sharing this post! Bless you!

16 Likes

Your comments are precisely what I need to hear today. My elderly mother is in Canada and her health is quickly failing now. I live 15 minutes from the Canadian border and without the evil jab I see cannot see her or my any of my family including 5 grandchildren unless I quarantine for two weeks. My Christian brother who is jabbed, is furious with me for not getting it. He completely lost it on the phone awhile back and was even swearing at me! We have never had a harsh word and I am so distraught over this.
Many of my jabbed neighbors are crossing the border like the ā€œold daysā€ to visit family and go on vacation and I have to guard against jealousy and anger at them when I cannot do this. I have even contemplated getting the jab just to hug my Mom one more time and I have had to fight this temptation with all my strength. My youngest son told me yesterday that his Nana (my Mom) isnā€™t doing well and I cried out to God in my anguish at 2:30 am last night because I could not sleep because my heart is so heavy and I am filled with anguish.
I will add that my Momā€™s doctor has told my brother that he does not want anyone near my Mom who has not been vaxxed.
I am grateful to say that this forum really helps me or I would feel like I am the crazy one too.
Come Lord Jesus!

22 Likes

Yes,yes,yes! We must trust him! There is nothing that man can design that is better than our own immunity. It is truly a wonderful thing designed by God.
Itā€™s such propaganda when they say ā€œ we donā€™t know how long immunity lasts after you recover from covidā€. People who recovered from SAR-1 still show immunity 17 years later. Corona virus is 80% identical.
We canā€™t trust the government or the tests or the vaccine. Iā€™m so humbled and grateful that Jesus has kept me from deception.

9 Likes

Itā€™s not just you. Iā€™m scared to go to the doctor or take my kids to the doctor unless it is absolutely vital. Last time I saw my NP in Jan. 2021, she was urging me to get the jab. When I asked her about ADE, she said she doesnā€™t know much about mRNA jabs. Hadnā€™t even researched them but got it herself, and was advising her patients to get them. Then she stated that coronavirus vaccines have been in the making for 20 years. Apparently she didnā€™t realize or care that none of them came to fruition bc the animals in the animal studies died. None of her rationale for taking the jab was rational and some of it was flat out wrong.

15 Likes