August 29, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

Conspiracy theories need to be renamed to spoiler alert!

15 Likes

I didnā€™t understand the dream at the time. I thought it was from me, not from the Lord. But I understand it now. So while the world is screaming, ā€œListen to the experts!ā€ I know my job is to listen to God.

9 Likes

Exactly! The ā€œexpertsā€ they speak of are terribly wrong

3 Likes

Thatā€™s funny, I like that.

1 Like

Thank you for your post. Such a blessing. Lately I keep hearing in my spirit ā€œOne day at a timeā€ and that song keeps going through my head. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Dear Jesus lover - you are right and I pray that we are all in prayer for Gods forgiveness and direction as we wait for His direction and leading as we wait for His return. MARANATHA

2 Likes

Hi Keeganā€¦thanks again for all the infoā€¦
I saw this by Ty Green concerning the Feast of Trumpets being in October this year? Maybe take a lookā€¦

God bless and Maranathaā€¦Kariena

8 Likes

14 Likes

Jesus told everyone years ago, they werenā€™t listening then, they still arenā€™t listening. Iā€™m going to put a sticker on my bible for whoever gets it next.
The ultimate conspiracy theorist. :heart:

6 Likes

I know itā€™s not wise and not very christ-like, but iā€™ve gotten to the point that i am looking forward to a mayor ā€œI told you so!ā€ moment.

5 Likes

which mayor? plenty to choose from ;p

8 Likes

I love this! :heart:

3 Likes

Reminds me of this

1 Like

I can not believe what Iā€™m watching. This ā€œcommercialā€ (propaganda) in Australia is about the un-vakked. Edit - to ā€œCOVID deniersā€

7 Likes

I couldnā€™t even finish watching that! How can anyone not see through this???

8 Likes

I love Mark Correll! We watch him faithfully every Thursday as we do JD on Sunday!

Best info about vaccine
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=229348112409675&id=145329818928843
Sorry if someone shared it already. In my opinion it is the best concise summary Iā€™ve found yet.

3 Likes

Hi there Sister in Christ! , These certainly are strange days we live in! I follow/love all the same folks you do! Iā€™m very thankful for them. Having many unbelievers in my family also, i experience that same alternate reality situation you do. It can be maddening at times because they have been brainwashed by mainstream media, and they just really do not want to know. But i know that the Holy Spirit has led me to the truth! The Bible says that the carnal man cannot receive the things of the Spirit because they are spiritually discerned. Also, in 1 John it says that we are the children of God. Whoever hears us is of God,. They are of the world etc. Not sure why Christians donā€™t want to engage in the truth, or are asleep, even though they may be of God, but choose ignorance idk. That gives me a certain hope tho, because it confirms again that i belong to Jesus. He is coming for us soon! Eagerly waiting for Him with you!

7 Likes

Also info about PCR testing

4 Likes

I canā€™t wait!! Come Lord Jesus!

4 Likes