August 8, 2021: Bible Prophecy Update

I am glad to hear you mention the financial markets! I have worked in the finance arena my whole career, and can see that the inflated stock market DOESN’T MAKE SENSE!! Especially the auto companies’ record highs in light of the chip/vehicle shortages visable in the empty dealer lots all around us.
Every day I look and see the market hitting record highs, and I envision it like a roller coaster and the clicking noise as the ride is slowly pulled to the top of the highest hill just before it plummets in a rush to the bottom! I keep hearing the “tick…tick…tick” noise as we get pulled to the top to prepare for the big fall.

11 Likes

Mass psychosis

6 Likes

As I posted in another thread, I wrote a 17-page dissertation for an exemption from the jab. Pretty sure no other employees will do this. :slightly_smiling_face:

I likely won’t find out if it is accepted or not until next week when they have called a meeting for all contract employees for this healthcare organization I remotely work for. The meeting is exactly 2 weeks before the compliance deadline. I can only assume they will notify the non-compliant employees that we will be losing our jobs then. Or not. It will be interesting to see how the Lord will provide.

It was so wonderful of Pastor JD to offer to help with writing religious exemption letters. What a blessing!

I did want to share some resources and forms I compiled when writing my letter. I see one was already posted further up the thread (Gab), but I figure more info is better than not in the fight against medical tyranny.

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org/legal/vaccines-the-law/

6 Likes

This is pretty incredible. In fact it is unfathomable. So many not wanting this vaccine that the FBI threatens jail and fines for fake vaccine cards.

Makes me almost want to create not an exemption letter, but an exemption card with the ABCs of Salvation on it instead.

https://www.kxan.com/news/fbi-warns-about-penalties-for-making-using-fake-covid-19-vaccination-cards/?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&fbclid=IwAR37zzIpy9uPBZarf_Fcg-2rPFFmXRbnI1YYHT0VOxUfZV-QEAiI0cAJylk

1 Like

I don’t see any reason why we, while we are waiting, can’t begin to set up “parallel structures” for living outside their crazy world. We will need it soon, if we are here much longer. I’ve always believed it was wise to be proactive. There are unbelievers who don’t believe the global crowd and perhaps we will be able to reach them for Christ and, at a minimum, leave them a means of survival.

8 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

They are storing up more and more wrath for themselves. Father please forgive them for they know not what they do.

9 Likes

Day 9 on the banks of this Red Sea of ours . . . May you all find encouragement in this prayer in a song . . . :two_hearts::pray:t3:

4 Likes

We a bit behind with everything in South Africa, but finally there are those taking a stand:

https://m.facebook.com/Wakeupfrom/videos/986424618812565/?sfnsn=scwspmo

The video basically states that there will be a planned protest on the 14th of August 2021 in Capetown & 30th of August 2021 in Pretoria against Masks, Lockdown & Mandatory Vaccines.

1 Like

Agreed!!! And no, I dont think you are being harsh! I am accused of that all the time! Most people want to stick their heads in the sand and only hear “nice things”. I’m just trying to wake people up so they can see that God told us this would all happen in the Bible, and it proves that he is who he said he is! To me, that is exciting, because that is proof that we can trust his promise to rescue us!!! Just trying to get as many on the boat as possible!

Wow, these numbers are amazing. Makes no sense they could hide these.

2 Likes

And see how the media pre-load’s angst and fear on those who deny the vaxx via previous example of protest to maintain human rights.

2 Likes

Concentration (FEMA camps for the elderly and immunocompromised.) I’ve read the Green Zone document at CDC. The question I have is will anyone leave the Green Zone alive?

https://thetruedefender.com/coronavirus-concentration-camps-announced-cdc-published-document-green-zone-protocol/

2 Likes

Add to these articles the people planning to raise their fists at God Thursday at noon. Sounds pretty foolish. I read God’s response to Sennacherib and in part - The LORD God Almighty - says,
“But I know your dwelling place,
Your going out and your coming in,
And your rage against Me
Because your rage against Me and your tumult,
Have come up to My ears,
Therefore I will put My hook in your nose
And My bridle in your lips,
And I will turn you back,
By the way which you came.”
(2 Kings 19:27-28)

I pray these foolish people are thwarted in their attempt to curse God. LORD God, stop them in their tracks and turn them back or open their eyes to Your Truth. We praise You and thank You O God for You alone are God! Mighty to save!

8 Likes

BUT GOD!!! We cry out in one voice for deliverance! Our God is mighty to save!

Isaiah 40:31

But those who wait for the LORD’s help find renewed strength ; they rise up as if they had eagles’ wings, they run without growing weary, they walk without getting tired. New Heart English Bible

let it be said of us that We are a “those” :pray:t3:

7 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes