Dec 13 2020: Bible Prophecy Update

I love each and every one’s of Pastor JD’s Bible Prophecy Updates and of course I also LOVED this one!!! Very good and very accurate. I’ve been commenting and warning for the past few days on videos about the Age of Aquarius because the New Agers etc seem to be very excited about this event…

I love what Pastor JD said about Noah. I wondered a few days ago where in the Bible God has also acted as a Restrainer (The Holy Spirit) and it was right there in the book of Genesis:

NOAH

Genesis 6:3 " And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man (…)" (KJV)

Strive - H1777 - diy n

1. to judge, contend, plead
  2. (Qal)
    1. to act as judge, minister judgment
    2. to plead a cause
    3. to execute judgment, requite, vindicate
    4. to govern
    5. to contend, strive
  3. (Niphal) to be at strife, quarrel

דִּין dîyn, deen; or (Genesis 6:3) דּוּן dûwn; a primitive root; to rule; by implication to judge (as umpire); also to strive (as at law):—contend contend execute (judgment) judge minister judgment plead (the cause) at strife strive.

Genesis 6:8: " But Noah found favor in the eyes of the Lord."

Genesis 6:9: " These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation. Noah walked with God"

Genesis 6:12: " And God saw the earth, and behold, it was corrupt, for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth. 13 And God said to Noah, “I have determined to make an end of all flesh,[c] for the earth is filled with violence through them. Behold, I will destroy them with the earth."

Genesis 7:1: " “Go into the ark, you and all your household, for I have seen that you are righteous before me in this generation."

Genesis 7:11: " on the seventeenth day of the month, on that day all the fountains of the great deep burst forth, and the windows of the heavens were opened. 12 And rain fell upon the earth forty days and forty nights"

Genesis 7:16: " And the Lord shut him in"

Genesis 7: 17,18: " The flood continued forty days on the earth. The waters increased and bore up the ark, and it rose high above the earth. 18 The waters prevailed and increased greatly on the earth, and the ark floated on the face of the waters.

Genesis 7:19: " And the waters prevailed so mightily on the earth that all the high mountains under the whole heaven were covered."

Genesis 7:20: " The waters prevailed above the mountains, covering them fifteen cubits[d] deep"

Genesis 7:24: " And the waters prevailed on the earth 150 days"

Genesis 8:1-3 " But God remembered Noah and all the beasts and all the livestock that were with him in the ark. And God made a wind blow over the earth, and the waters subsided. 2 The fountains of the deep and the windows of the heavens were closed, the rain from the heavens was restrained , 3 and the waters receded from the earth continually."

WHO IS THE RESTRAINER ? By WHOM was the rain from the heavens RESTRAINED ?

:slight_smile:

Genesis 8:3 " But God remembered Noah and all the beasts and all the livestock that were with him in the ark. And God made a wind blow over the earth, and the waters subsided. 2 The fountains of the deep and the windows of the heavens were closed, the rain from the heavens was restrained , 3 and the waters receded from the earth continually."

There’s a connection between “My Spirit shall not always strive with man” and the Holy Spirit being the Restrainer :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Extra article which I found after looking the above up in the Bible, and it made me happy because it basically confirmed what I read earlier that day :

The Restrainer – Israel My Glory :

These considerations prompt a question. Does the Bible reveal that God has had a restrainer restraining the spirit of lawlessness during history? Two passages indicate that He has.

First, in Genesis 6:3 God said, “My Spirit shall not always strive with man.” He thereby signified that His Spirit strove with lawless mankind in the days before the Noachic flood (vv. 5, 11–13). The word translated “strive” means “to govern.” It “embodies the idea of government, in whatever realm.”9 This indicates that the Holy Spirit has one of the same functions as government—the restraint of lawlessness (Rom. 13:3–6; 1 Pet. 2:13–14).

Thus the Holy Spirit’s restraint of lawlessness has been a significant factor in the administration of God’s rule over the world. The possessive pronoun “my” implies that the Spirit was God’s appointed restrainer. God’s declaration that His “Spirit shall not always strive with man” implies the Spirit’s restraint is temporary and that God has sovereign authority to remove it at the appropriate time.

2 Likes

“Imagine using gene editing to produce people with a modified form of the gene for CCR5, the protein that HIV latches onto to attack the immune system. They could never then catch AIDS, even if they were infected with HIV. The disease could not only be cured but effectively eliminated”

“This strategy of ‘genetic vaccination’ has been proposed by George Church of Harvard University in the US, who was involved in the first demonstration of Crispr in human cells in 2013”

If you are expecting them to tell you what exactly they are doing with your body when they vaccinate you, bro, you are out of your mind.

3 Likes

And this is from 2016 !!!

1 Like
1 Like

Okay, but that’s not the current Covid 19 vaccine candidates.
That’s something different.

1 Like

No No. You are not reading again. The technology is there. They can with a shot, modify your dna. They have the tech, they will use it.

If you trust them, that is your problem.

I dont trust them.

7 Likes

No no no. You’re not listening to me.
None of the covid 19 vaccinations do any of the things in that article. I’ve researched the main candidates. None of them can change your DNA.

1 Like

Are you blind apropo, or you just selectively decide to willingly block your braing from processing certain info your eyes are sending to it?

I am clearly stating above:

THEY HAVE THE TECH
THEY WILL USE IT

Its not a matter of believing “whoever” and taking a shot just because “whoever” told me that the current vaccines do not modify the DNA when I PERFECTLY KNOW WHO BILL GATES IS, what he has said in the past regarding population control and his relation with luciferian elites.

Its a matter of KNOWING HOW WICKED this people ARE, And in consequence acting as harmless and peacefull as doves but as wise as serpents.

You take the shot and if I am here in seven years, we talk.

5 Likes

The COVID-19 Net

5 Likes

Do you think I am stupid?.. Somebody said yes?

No, I think you got all wrong…

3 Likes

:syringe::skull_and_crossbones::syringe::skull_and_crossbones::syringe::skull_and_crossbones::syringe::skull_and_crossbones::syringe::skull_and_crossbones::syringe:
THE CORONAVIRUS PLANNEDEMIC AGENDA : THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS BEING READIED!

The word ‘unprecedented’ has become a part of our everday vocabulary!
Yes the world as we know it has changed forever…and its never going back!
The transition to a new world…A NEW WORLD ORDER has begun!
:microphone:Pastor Tom Hughes and Jan Markell stated that the last two times an event of this magnitude affected the entire globe was during Noah’s flood and the tower of Babel!

Behind the ‘plannedemic’ coronavirus there is a man with a plan!

GREAT RESET WILL “LEAD TO FUSION OF OUR PHYSICAL, DIGITAL AND BIOLOGICAL IDENTITY” Klaus Schwab!:
Another key aspect to “The Great Reset,” or the “fourth industrial revolution” as Schwab calls it, is merging man with machine.

“What the fourth industrial revolution will lead to is a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity,” Schwab told the Chicago Council on Global Affairs. Schwab explains with excitement how upcoming technology will allow authorities to “intrude into the hitherto private space of our minds, reading our thoughts and influencing our behavior.”

So in other words, the “fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity” relates to the transhumanist singularity and a future where people have their every movement tracked and every thought read by an implantable microchip which the globalists hail!

:microphone:As Pastor J.D Farag stated…today you need a MASK to buy things…very soon it will be a MARK!

SCIENTISTS HAVE DISCOVERED A WAY TO STORE A PATIENT’S VACCINATION HISTORY “UNDER THE SKIN AT THE SAME TIME AS THE VACCINE”!:
We are being told that the “microneedles” on each patch would consist of a mixture that includes dissolvable sugar, and once applied to human skin they would “partially dissolve”!

:open_book:REVELATION 13:16-18
16 And he causeth all, both small and great,…

When I connect all of the prophectic dots, it tells me this is setting the stage absolutely!!:100:%…

:syringe::stethoscope:Doctor Carrie Madej studied DNA and vaccines for the past twenty years and made an urgent video in which she warns that there is a plan to inject humanity with very dangerous vaccines for Covid-19. The purpose of these new vaccines will be twofold:

1. Reprogram our DNA and make us hybrids that are easier to control.
  2. Connect us to artificial intelligence through a digital vaccine ID, which will also open a whole new realm of control.

:syringe:A DARPA- FUNDED IMPLANTABLE BIOCHIP TO DETECT COVID-19 COULD HIT MARKETS BY 2021!:
Remote control biology
‘Hydrogel’.
This contact lens-like nanotechnology material requires a special injector to be introduced under the skin where it can transmit light-based digital signals through a wireless network like 5G will more than likely deploy a coronavirus vaccine with the capacity to literally change our DNA!!

:syringe::credit_card:BILL GATES AND HIS GAVI VACCINE ALLIANCE LAUNCHING AI-POWERED ‘TRUST STAMP’ COMBINING A VACCINE AND DIGITAL BIOMETRIC ID IN WEST AFRICA!!:
The program, which was first launched in late 2018, will see Trust Stamp’s digital identity platform integrated into the GAVI-Mastercard “Wellness Pass,” a digital vaccination record and identity system that is also linked to Mastercard’s click-to-play system that powered by its AI and machine learning technology called NuData.Trust Stamp’s biometric identity system, largely funded by Mastercard’s massive investment in the company in February, utilizes a technology it calls Evergreen Hash that creates an AI-generated “3D mask” based on a single photo of a person’s face, palm or fingerprint.

These headlines say it all!!!..
:heavy_check_mark::syringe:The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation and Intellectual Ventures are spending millions in creating a human implantable quantum dot microneedle vaccine mark with data storage that will work through an Enzyme Called Luciferase.
:heavy_check_mark::rotating_light:DOD and HHS being Awarded a $138 Million contract to ApiJect systems to provide prefilled COVID-19 vaccine syringes with RFID microchip tracking system to be launched by OCTOBER 2020!
:heavy_check_mark::calling:Thanks to COVID, Any Smartphone Can Now Be Tracked by Government Via Automatic Update!
:heavy_check_mark::electric_plug:Rockefeller Foundation Paper Urges Testing and Tracing Entire US Population!
:heavy_check_mark::computer:The H.R. 6666 a devil of a COVID-19 government surveillance plot to conduct activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes!
:heavy_check_mark::vibration_mode:The GLOBAL ID2020 Covid-19 ‘IMMUNITY PASSPORT’ that combines digital identity with vaccinations, blockchain and nanotechnogy , has announced that work is completed on first ever certification mark for ‘Kiva protocal’ implementing a global digital ID for buying and selling!
:heavy_check_mark::credit_card:Mastercard joins blockchain digital identity alliance ID2020!
:heavy_check_mark::pager:COVI-PASS™
The World’s most secure Digital Health Passport, built on patented technology, awarded the ‘Seal of Excellence’ by the European Commission and being used by various United Nations Projects!!
:heavy_check_mark:Elon Musk’s Neuralink Brain Chip Will Soon Allow Users to Take Charge of Moods and Emotions!
:heavy_check_mark:Amazon Rolls Out Hand Scanner, and It’s Already Being Compared to Revelation’s Mark of the Beast!
:heavy_check_mark:Your “Immunity Passport” Future Begins to Materialize as Airlines Call for Digital ID Tracking Systems!
:heavy_check_mark:IATA Announces Creation of Digital COVID-19 Travel Pass!
:heavy_check_mark:Vaccination cards will be issued to everyone getting Covid-19 vaccine, health officials say!
:heavy_check_mark:GLOBAL depopulation tag-team!:Anthony Fauci joins Bill Gates in calling for"Digital certificates"of coronavirus immunity!
:heavy_check_mark:Pope says coronavirus vaccine must be shared worldwide!
:heavy_check_mark:The WHO-backed program named “Covax” is led by the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations and the vaccine alliance Gavi!
:heavy_check_mark:’You still need to wear a mask even after you get vaccinated’!
:heavy_check_mark:China Wants Passenger Tracking System for Global Travel Coronavirus Reset!
:heavy_check_mark:Israel installs China like surveillance system to monitor people without masks gathering in crowds!

‘CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY DATA ACTIVITY’!:
Microsoft has patented a system that uses human biometrics such as body heat and brain-wave activity to mine cryptocurrency. The patent was filed under international patent number WO-2020-060606 and leverages human body activity as proof-of-work.The real technology, with a sensor specifically made for detecting and keeping track of human biometrics, is a microchip implant being developed by a Danish Microsoft partner called BEZH International which is not only capable of storing and transmitting biometrics – including medical and genetic data, but it also compliments the entire cryptocurrency mining aspect of Microsoft’s patent as it comes with its own cryptocurrency!

UN LAUNCHES DIGITAL ID WALLET WITH BIOMETRIC SECURITY!:
UN Digital Solutions Center is a solution combining biometrics, blockchain and mobile technology. The UN Digital ID is a digital wallet that agency personnel can use for data related to human resources, medical status, travel, payroll and pensions, which can also be used for onboarding new employees, leaving or retiring from the organization.

COMMONPASS!:
“The Commons Project Foundation is founded with support from The Rockefeller Foundation and based in Switzerland which along with the World Economic Forum announced the launching of international trials for CommonPass, a digital health pass for travelers to securely verify their COVID-19 test status.”

FROM ISRAELI NATIONAL NEWS:
The issue of how to “motivate” vaccine compliance has generated increasing interest, with commentators such as Mike Cernovich writing: “Government won’t force you to take vaccine. Amazon will. Airlines will. Banks will. You won’t be able to buy, sell, or trade without the vaccine.”

MICROSOFT FILES PATENT TO RECORD AND SCORE MEETINGS ON BODY LANGUAGE!:
Technology giant Microsoft has filed a patent for a system to monitor employees’ body language and facial expressions during work meetings and give the events a “quality score”.
Pic 22
These innovations are creating the environment that the Antichrist and False Prophet will need to wire this world together for their evil purposes.When the Antichrist will be revealed he will not require to set the stage for the New World Order…it will already be ready like its right now and he will have to just flip the switch on…TO A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT…A ONE WORLD CURRENCY!!

Here is the article on my website…THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS BEING READIED! – RAPTURE COUNTDOWN

sequential
I urge you my dear brothers and sisters to share with simplicity (Not Religion) the gospel of our salvation (1 CORINTHIANS 15:1-4, ROMANS 10:9-10)!

My pdf on the TOP 20 END TIME SIGNS speaks on the 2 words CONVERGENCE and AGENDA that define the final moments that we are living in! Please use it to wake people up!:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sq83X7nijaQM0HN-WqnWsUEWASw9aSSr

As bro Chad( Watchman on the wall 88) always says…
Let us not cease to teach and preach that Jesus is at the door, !!!

We are on the cusp of the Rapture!!

God bless you
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite : www.rapturecountdown.com

8 Likes

Good work, Romans-4-14!
David Icke (not a Christian) has maintained the vaccine has been waiting to provide the solution to this man-made problem since way before it became a problem!
One thing is for sure - Someone Somewhere is making a fast buck out of all this and it is not me! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Michael Heiser : “Reversing Hermon” The Sin of the Watchers

1 Like

The Battle for The Temple Mount and Jerusalem.

No need to get personal and petty and vicious.
seriously man, take a step back for a second.
Sure, they have tech that can.
But none of the ones that are in clinical trials are using any of that tech.

You’re bringing up an article that has nothing to do with any of the current vaccines being tested.
Can a future vaccine do it? Maybe
But not the current slate. They simply don’t have any ingredients that make any of that kind of change possible.
Get some education in biology.
The pfizer vaccine doesn’t have reverse transcriptase, and it doesn’t have integrase
it is therefore impossible for it to change your DNA using an mRNA strand.
That’s not how the biology works.

3 Likes

That is your assumption. I am clearly stating that whatever they are putting in the vaccine YOU WILL NEVER KNOW until its too late.

Is it being personal? DO I need to step back from my personal convictions, just because you say so?

Again, and I hope it’s clear for you now: I am stating CLEARLY that I do not trust the Big Pharma and sure not Bill Gates. Is it an offense? Am I offending your values for so saying? Take a step back, bro.

Do you trust them? Nice for you.

I DONT.

Simple.

4 Likes

Enoch is not scripture: Your take

Enoch is a fabricated tale: A simple opinion.

So, I Deeply disagree with you.

Almost all modern Biblical Scholars disagree with you.

And most important: Peter and James disagree with You: They quoted the Book of Enoch.

God Bless

7 Likes

That’s fine but I’ve looked into what each of the main vaccine candidates have in them and none of them have components that can alter DNA.
It warrants looking into each new vaccine and verifying that they don’t have the components necessary to alter DNA. But living in fear is not of the Lord. Be prudent, not fearful.

2 Likes

Where I said I had fear?

I said I WILL NOT TAKE THE VACCINE. I´m being prudent. Not Fearful.

Sorry, I got the impression that you don´t waste time to twist my words. Is it only my impression?

God Bless

3 Likes

Prudence would be actually researching the vaccines themselves and making a decision based on their actual effectiveness and risks.
Fear is not researching the vaccines but making an assumption based on what you think people would put in the vaccines to do something bad to you, that is not actually in them.
Prudence is not taking the pfizer vaccine because you have a history of food allergies and it’s known to be a risk with this particular vaccine.
Fear is not taking the pfizer vaccine because you think it’s the mark of the beast and will change your DNA and make you lose your salvation.
One involves educating yourself
The other involves assumtpion and jumping to conclusions.

1 Like