Dec 20 2020: Bible Prophecy Update

Video Here: Vimeo
Pastor JD talks about why everything that’s happening today in the world, points to this being the end of the world.

8 Likes

Hoping you enjoy well deserved rest and replenishment in the Lord during your recess JD.

Praise God for His glorious work through you.

11 Likes

Extraordinary Update.

JD has been annointed… I think of this every time he speaks.

God Bless

14 Likes

LIstening now; y uncle, an orthopedic surgeon, had one of those bricks, got it in 1987, he was the first in our part of the state. It’s fun listening to this part and thinking back to my childhood.

I remember realizing what was going on when I first read Revelation in 1989 and connected it to all the plants shutting down in the Rust Belt here, and how the Antichrist can more easily control a few companies and not a bunch of mom and pop ones. I’ve been recalling some of my thoughts the first time I read Revelation and really seen how incredibly fast things are moving.

Thank you very much Pastor JD and team for being Jesus focused and Jesus centered ministry in these last days. Do have a fruitful and blessed rest in end 2020 to Jan 2021.

Verse 1
Jesus at the center of it all
From beginning to the end it will always be
It’s always been You, Jesus, Jesus

Chorus
Nothing else matters
Nothing in this world will do
Jesus You’re the center
Everything revolves around You
Jesus, You, at the center of it all
The center of it all

Verse 2
Jesus be the center of my life
Jesus be the center of my life
From beginning to the end
It will always be
It’s always been You, Jesus, Jesus

Bridge
From my heart to the heavens
Jesus be the center
It’s all about You
Yes it’s all about You

Verse 3
Jesus be the center of Your church
Jesus be the center of Your church
And every knee will bow
And every tongue will confess You Jesus, Jesus

Ending
Jesus, Jesus (Repeat)

AuthorIsrael Houghton & New Breed

2 Likes

A scenario of how a Christian who read bible prophecy would look at our world today if they’d been in a coma since 1980, with a good comparison of how much the world has changed in the last 40 years. We don’t really see how much of a leap we’ve made and how we’ve been conditioned towards a 1 world government, cashless society and mark of the beast, because it’s been conditioned into us slowly. But someone who’s not been around for 40 years would really notice all the signs.

7 Likes

haha he used that same analogy again yeah.

Didnt know where to put this…
But had a question.
With all the awesome ABC merch and billboards I thought…
Is there a ABC salvation mask?
Just questioned myself that at the end with all the kewl testimonies and thought that could be a thing.

2 Likes

Might be Stacy but can´t it be compared with a kind of exotic underwear of a street working girl with “Jesus Loves You” written in the unmentionable geographical region?

What do you mean? The mask would be wrong to make?
I guess I’m thinking, if we aren’t getting the vaccine then I’m sure we would still be made to wear a mask.
And I figured it’s more in the lost’s face and could save them.
Idk just a thought I had and if it’s not wrong maybe I could buy a embroider machine and embroide a few.
But I’d only think about if I’m able and how to make it if that’s what God would want. If it could save the lost.
Btw side note im pretty much stuck at home 24/7 so it wouldn’t be for my use but for others.

Idk really just a thought and figured I’d put it out there if someone else was more able than I to do it or maybe try myself.

But your reply makes me think it’s not a good idea or it wouldnt bring glory to Jesus.

3 Likes

Many pastors and christians (among them JD Farag) believe that the Pandemia is false. That the mask in not really needed and that it rather causes more health issues than giving protection.

That is why I wrote my previous comment like that.

3 Likes

I revised my earlier reply befor I read your reply

1 Like

Another outstanding sermon Pastor JD, and may the antennas on your building be gone by the time your vacation is over if it is in the Lords Will, in Jesus name.

4 Likes

THE CORONAVIRUS PLANNEDEMIC : THE GLOBALISTS END GAME!

Pastor JD Farag…
Covid-19 is a controlled demolition of the global economies by design all set up for the great reset! Its deliberate!

The word corona in coronavirus means ‘crown’ in Latin. Coronavirus gets its name from the crownlike spikes that it has on its surface. Since the beginning, I’ve believed the mainstream news have hyped up the threat of COVID-19, well we know the globalists control this narrative! Isn’t the definition of terrorism “creating fear to push an agenda”?

Population reduction has been the goal all along but where the globalists have shown their true evil genius is in their choice of creating a biological weapon with high transmission rather than high fatality rates. The virus was never very deadly to people under the age of 50, but it was always highly contagious to people of all ages which turns out, was enough to advance their nefarious plan against humanity!

The rapid spread of the virus allowed the globalist-controlled media to claim “cases” were skyrocketing, thereby justifying
weaponized lockdowns and a global rolling out of medical fascism disguised as “public health” policies and were able to achieve three key goals that represent the necessary precursors to global human extermination:

1. Crushing the existing human economies of the world, including food production, ultimately leading to mass famine, homelessness and total dependence on government.

2. Rolling out new, Orwellian medical fascism laws and edicts that set the precedent for mass arrests and forced relocation into “quarantine camps” for those who resist. These camps, of course, are actually death camps and processing facilities for eliminating human beings.

3. Forcing compliance with global vaccine mandates which will of course be used to achieve global infertility and accelerated deaths from diseases and subsequent infections. Whereas a pathogen could not achieve a 90% death rate on its own, the engineered pathogen (the Wuhan coronavirus) was able to be used to drive people into mass vaccine compliance, during which they can be directly injected with toxic substances, vaccine compliance tracking nanotech (quantum dots) and
    biology-altering mRNA sequences that literally hijack the body’s cells and reprogram them to produce whatever protein sequences are engineered into the mRNA vaccines.

THE PLANNEDEMIC: COVID-19 HAS BEEN WEAPONIZED TO DEMORALIZE AND DESTROY THE GLOBAL POPULATION AS THE ELITES ARE NOW BRINGING IN THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!

Only through this planned collapse can the billions of people in the world be forced into subservience to the globalist depopulation agenda.
images - 2020-12-06T104508.753
A key element of this is the Universal Basic Income (UBI) that provides basic sustenance income to allow people to purchase food and stay alive. The real plan — about to be rolled out — is to tie UBI benefits to vaccine compliance and speech compliance. Only the obedient will be granted government credits for food, and anyone who refuses to take the new vaccine will be cut off from government benefits. This is a deliberate “squeeze” to force the sheeple into mass vaccine suicide by making sure they cannot function in society (or receive government benefits) unless they go along with the vaccine mandates, which are of course a global extermination program disguised as a public health program.

HOW VACCINES WILL BE USED TO EXTERMINATE BILLIONS OF HUMANS WHILE AMPLIFYING INFECTIOUS DISEASE ON A GLOBAL SCALE!

The mass extermination via vaccines consists of two strategies:

1. Lacing the vaccines with new bioweapons viral strains to ensure the continuation of the “outbreak” narrative. Notably, this only requires less than one percent of administered vaccines to be laced.

2. Engineering the vaccines to cause a very high fatality rate upon exposure to a secondary future infection, in a fatal reaction called a “cytokine storm,” which is a hyper-inflammation event that leads to rapid death.

Thus, people won’t be dropping dead right away after taking the vaccines. Instead, they will seem fine until the next major bioweapon pandemic hits them, at which point the fatality rate will be extremely high (perhaps as high as 75% averaged across all age groups).

The next strain to be released via the vaccines could be COVID-21, and the COVID-21 strain could be rightly considered the second half of a binary weapon system that will achieve extremely high kill rates for human beings across the globe.

The more people die, the more hysteria the media spreads and the more tyranny is justified by the state. This, in turn, results in higher numbers of vaccine injections, which spread more weaponized viral strains, resulting in another wave of hysteria and so on. It’s the perfect scam of tyranny and depopulation: The very governments who are building the bioweapons are using them to exterminate the masses while using the infections to justify their own power to administer the extermination weapons (i.e. vaccines).

:shushing_face:FAUCI GUARANTEED A PANDEMIC WITHIN THE NEXT TWO YEARS!!..
How could Fauci guarantee a surprise outbreak to happen during the first term of the Trump administration?

:nerd_face:BILL AND MELINDA GATES GUARANTEED AN IMMINENT GLOBAL PANDEMIC!!..
A few months before the outbreak, Bill Gates organized an event in New York City. Guess what the event was all about? It was a ‘coronavirus pandemic exercise’ ! This pandemic exercise was called Event201 and took place in October 2019, literally right before the outbreak!

Shortly after this ‘exercise for a coronavirus pandemic’ Bill Gates tweeted:
I’m particularly excited about what the next year could mean for one of the best buys in global health: vaccines!! Big Pharma, led by billionaire, Bill Gates, is planning through vaccines to implant RNAi into our bodies to make us sicker or to modify behaviors and biological processes to suit a predetermined agenda ,to modify the DNA in every vaccinated person as part of a human re-engineering program for a new sub species of human more easily controlled by a globalist cabal! Gates was working to establish a global digital ID infrastructure long before the outbreak, which is now promoted as a way to combat the virus!

:mask:GET READY FOR A GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC’
In the report we read the following interesting paragraph:
‘The United Nations (including WHO) conducts at least two system-wide training and simulation exercises, including one for covering the deliberate release of a lethal respiratory pathogen.’

Did you catch that?
They have been practicing for a deliberate release of a lethal respiratory pathogen!!!

THE GREAT RESET IS LOOMING JUST AROUND THE CORNER!
Once the world falls over the edge, it will fall into the false security of the coming New World Order disguised as The Great Reset advocated by the World Economic Forum (WEF).

In an open letter to President Donald Trump dated October 25, 2020, Catholic Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò wrote these chilling words:
The purpose of the Great Reset is the imposition of a health dictatorship aiming at the imposition of liberticidal [liberty destroying] measures, hidden behind tempting promises of ensuring a universal income and cancelling individual debt. The price of these concessions from the International Monetary Fund will be the renunciation of private property and adherence to a program of vaccination against Covid-19 and Covid-21 promoted by Bill Gates with the collaboration of the main pharmaceutical groups. . . . Those who do not accept these measures will be confined in detention camps or placed under house arrest, and all their assets will be confiscated.

Does this not sound identical to the policies that the antichrist will enact during the tribulation? The only difference is that he will kill all those who do not worship him and refuse his mark (Rev. 13)!

Their motive is to create greater fear and the need for lengthy lockdowns that will further crumble, devastate the economy in America and economies of other nations throughout the world. After that, they will offer financial remedies that will sound life-saving at first, but will come with a horrible price that includes servitude to their tyrannical world order!

In the relatively short span of the last ten months, societies throughout the world have been transformed beyond recognition. Constitutional rights have been suspended. Government officials are issuing edicts restricting the most basic aspects of our lives … where we can go, when we can go there, how long we are allowed to spend there, how many friends we are allowed to meet there, whether and when we can spend time with our families, what we are allowed to say to each other, where we have to stand, how we are allowed to eat and drink, etc.The authorities have assumed control of the most intimate aspects of our daily lives. We are being managed like inmates in a prison, punished for the slightest infractions of an ever-changing set of arbitrary rules, forced to wear identical, demeaning uniforms (albeit only on our faces), and otherwise relentlessly bullied, abused, and humiliated to keep us compliant!

This latest headline says it all!!..
• London Put in Emergency Lockdown as U.K. Fights New Strain!

:microphone:PASTOR JD FARAG : “THIS IS HOW IT ENDS - COVID 19!”…
For the believer in the Rapture!..
For the unbeliever in the 7 years tribulation also known as the time of Jacob’ trouble!!!

Here is the article on my website…THE PLANNEDEMIC AND THE ‘GREAT RESET‘! – RAPTURE COUNTDOWN

The Rapture of all who belong to Christ will be the greatest “Reset”!

https://www.rapturecountdown.com/the-plannedemic-covid-19-has-been-weaponized-to-demoralize-and-destroy-the-global-population-as-the-elites-are-now-bringing-in-the-new-world-order/

Preach the Gospel! We are on the cusp of the Rapture!

20201215_140021
God bless
Bro
Keegan
Watchman in the wilderness🙏
Mywebsite: www.rapturecountdown.com

9 Likes

Great!!! As usual My Dear Brother.

God Bless!!!

1 Like

You can listen to his Prophecy Update on 30 March 2020 which kicks off the NWO, Covid19, Great Reset, etc leading to new normal. In that video he spoke things which were not in his sermon notes that day. He reminded us briefly in today’s sermon.

All glory to Jesus, this video more than 567k views!

1 Like

@Stacy, that’s a good idea to imprint on cloth masks the ABC’s of salvation. Sorry I am not a tailor or expert in sewing. God bless.

God bless you too dear brother! I learn so much from you!

2 Likes

Please do check out my website www.rapturecountdown.com
You will find all the information there! God bless you!

1 Like

the pandemic is real, it’s just exaggerated. It is a nasty virus, and it does kill people, just the number of deaths accredited to it is falsely elevated.
There is cause to take prudent precautions such as reasonable distancing, hand washing and in some cases masks. It shouldn’t be a government mandated mask wearing, but I mean, it’s not a bad idea to wear a mask in a respiratory disease outbreak, that should be on people’s personal decisions though. The response is exaggerated, we shouldn’t be shutting down our economy over this, but people should be mindful and take prudent precautions for their own health and for the health of other people that are vulnerable that they make contact with.

3 Likes